cars you hate, vent out your anger here

• Thread starter alfiD
  • 365 comments
Cool, but tiring. :ouch: Two hours of sleep, ten hours of driving, now video editing at 1 am, and will get five hours of sleep before driving tomorrow.

Still cool. :lol:

-

Most cars are built to cruise between 80-90 km/h. Japanese cars, in particular are built so that the most economical rpm (where the fuel charge is leanest) is within that range. If you're cruising at 6000 rpm, you'll typically be doing over 160 km/h.

Fiat Multipla. Every time I see one of those on the road, I just want to stop the driver and ask why they purchased such an ugly car.

318px-Fiat_Multipla_silver_front.JPG

Most cars are built to cruise between 80-90 km/h. Japanese cars, in particular are built so that the most economical rpm (where the fuel charge is leanest) is within that range. If you're cruising at 6000 rpm, you'll typically be doing over 160 km/h.

I can assure you I am not cruising at 100mph :lol: Turns out I got the numbers wrong! I actually redline at just over 6000rpm, cruising speed is at around 4000rpm. Still the same difference of 2000rpm though.

4k is typical for "sporty" Japanese cars at the 120 km/h region... sadly. 4k rpm, though, is much gentler than 6k. :D

I can agree on that one, though I have a fondness generally for bottom-spec stuff. I've been looking at E36s recently and it's amazing how nice a standard, unadorned car can look if it's in good condition.

I don't hate bottom spec BMW's, I just hate when someone tries to pretend they have a much higher spec model than they actually do. If you want an M-Sport bodykit and nice alloys, fine, but don't try and pretend it's an M3. :lol:

As for the Miura being ugly: Do you have an opticians near you? If so, I advise you visit. :lol:

I hate the bugatti veyron SS. Everyone tries to say its the worlds fastest production car. IT'S NOT!!! No! It's not powered by a 6 liter v8! It's not a twin turbo!!! THE 16.4 IN THE NAME STANDS FOR THE NUMBER OF CYLINDERS AND TURBOS!! No! It is not freaking RWD! It has 2 Audi R8 V8's stuck together!! It's not a V16!!! It's a W16!!!!!

I hate this car because no one can tell me a correct fact about it. I hate this car because it is over exposed. I hate this car because its so popular and compared to everything. I HATE IT!!!!

You hate it because of what completely unrelated people say about the car... Cool. It's always good to stake your opinions on what other people say about it. That way we can make you hate anything.

Sorry, was that not readable? I'll use more caps and exclamation marks next time.

KTalloutdrags
I hate the bugatti veyron SS. Everyone tries to say its the worlds fastest production car. IT'S NOT!!! No! It's not powered by a 6 liter v8! It's not a twin turbo!!! THE 16.4 IN THE NAME STANDS FOR THE NUMBER OF CYLINDERS AND TURBOS!! No! It is not freaking RWD! It has 2 Audi R8 V8's stuck together!! It's not a V16!!! It's a W16!!!!!

I hate this car because no one can tell me a correct fact about it. I hate this car because it is over exposed. I hate this car because its so popular and compared to everything. I HATE IT!!!!

Wooow. I mean i hate the 1998 Ford Taurus because i almost died in one because of the throttle sticking, but this just wow.

I actually know a lot about the Veyron. Yes I do think it is overrated. Yes it was the world's fastest production car at one point (as in a striaght line). The original was beaten by its big brother the Bugatti SS by a few MPH. Then if i remember correctly the Koenigsegg beat it in a top speed run and in HP.

But as far as it being the fastest around a track. No it is not. Look at Top Gear UK for that. It was beaten by many cars around the Top Gear Test Track.

I mean some say it is ugly (well uhhhhgggmmm in my opinion yeah not the best looking). But at the time the car was built it was the most state of the art production car ever built. The W16 engine and transmission are a great achievement from VW.

I mean state of the art enough to have Michelin build tires just for that car that could withstand the most brutal torture past any vehicle (even the Bugatti itself) could produce. I mean for the sake of that I give it thumbs up. It was just pushing the limits that's what Bugatti has always done.

Wooow. I mean i hate the 1998 Ford Taurus because i almost died in one because of the throttle sticking, but this just wow.

I actually know a lot about the Veyron. Yes I do think it is overrated. Yes it was the world's fastest production car at one point (as in a striaght line). The original was beaten by its big brother the Bugatti SS by a few MPH. Then if i remember correctly the Koenigsegg beat it in a top speed run and in HP.

But as far as it being the fastest around a track. No it is not. Look at Top Gear UK for that. It was beaten by many cars around the Top Gear Test Track.

I mean some say it is ugly (well uhhhhgggmmm in my opinion yeah not the best looking). But at the time the car was built it was the most state of the art production car ever built. The W16 engine and transmission are a great achievement from VW.

I mean state of the art enough to have Michelin build tires just for that car that could withstand the most brutal torture past any vehicle (even the Bugatti itself) could produce. I mean for the sake of that I give it thumbs up. It was just pushing the limits that's what Bugatti has always done.

Very true, and actually the Hennessy venom gt is now the fastest top speed wise at 272 mph and also faster to 200kph

That's odd about that Taurus, my sister nearly has that happen. It was not a Taurus though.
@ zenith...

I hate many things, on that list are trolls, ignorant people, and more. But this thread is purposed for What car you hate and why correct?

I got into it though and used capitals and exclamation points to symbolize emotion.

The title says, "vent your anger here" so I did.

Last edited:
Well it's fine to dislike the mouth breathing masses that repeatedly fill your ears with sub-novice level drivel, but hating the car because of them is just silly.

Well it's fine to dislike the mouth breathing masses that repeatedly fill your ears with sub-novice level drivel, but hating the car because of them is just silly.

It somehow has driven me to that point. I have to agree with you, only other reason I hate it is because everything is compared to it, like the gtr, Ferrari 458, the fax machine, and much more, and also the fact it's just ugly. But I have to say, the inside is beautiful.

Very true, and actually the Hennessy venom gt is now the fastest top speed wise at 272 mph and also faster to 200kph

Officially the Veyron SS is still the fastest street-legal production car in the world. The Venom hasn't ever actually reached it's theoretical top speed of 275mph. Until a car actually goes faster in reality (and not just on paper, or from statistics gathered in a wind tunnel) the SS remains top.

KTalloutdrags

That's odd about that Taurus, my sister nearly has that happen. It was not a Taurus though.
@ zenith...

I hate many things, on that list are trolls, ignorant people, and more. But this thread is purposed for What car you hate and why correct?

I got into it though and used capitals and exclamation points to symbolize emotion.

The title says, "vent your anger here" so I did.

Thanks for clearing that up. Couldn't think of the exact car.

And yeah I can post pictures I have all of them on my PS3. Basically let's put it this way. The wreak yard where they tow them out before the owner decides to scrap it or whatever. The guy there had seen me and my mother looking at it (foot was ripped off from the force of the firewall so yeah couldn't walk) after I got out of the hospital a few days later. He said and I quote "you are lucky to be alive, we had thought there was a fatality judging by the damage"
So it was probably a freak thing with the throttle sticking but i never road in one again. My friend and one of my family members had one I wouldn't ride in it either.

This. 👍 But, if it was RWD, you wouldn't be able to control its wheelspin.

Officially the Veyron SS is still the fastest street-legal production car in the world. The Venom hasn't ever actually reached it's theoretical top speed of 275mph. Until a car actually goes faster in reality (and not just on paper, or from statistics gathered in a wind tunnel) the SS remains top.

But the venom did. It made 272 mph. Do a bit or research.

And also, that's what I thought about the veyron, 1k+ hp would have to be AWD. But then after seeing the ultimate aero, venom gt, and agera r, it must me controllable enough. Although they all probably have high tech launch control systems.

TilDawn
Don't hate the car, hate the people who speak nonsense about the car! :D

I could go on and on about the perfectly logical reasons for me hating that Ford. Mainly the lack of safety features. Mainly talking about the fact how the firewall for a direct front impact at a tree at 45-50 MPH the firewall is a complete garbage design and any faster I would be dead. Just saying
KTalloutdrags

And also, that's what I thought about the veyron, 1k+ hp would have to be AWD. But then after seeing the ultimate aero, venom gt, and agera r, it must me controllable enough. Although they all probably have high tech launch control systems.

Straight line yes it would be controllable. But around a turn not so much. Same goes for the Bugatti.

Link to proof please. The Venom GT hasn't even done its top speed run yet, the team are currently preparing the car for it. Do a bit of research.

What it has done is its acceleration run, becoming the fastest accelerating road-legal production car in the world.

Also... I used to hate the Toyota Vitz/Yaris... also because of GT games (GT3 being the most responsible of this, because of the ultra long, ultra boring Vitz Championship in Professional Events)....

However, after I took one for a ride, I fell in love with it... ahh the benefits of working for Toyota :)

^ Speaking of cars we initially disliked, never been too fond of the Mini Cooper, mainly because of the design. That is until I drove an S (supercharged). Still wouldn't consider one, but they are fun little cars.

Back