cars you hate, vent out your anger here

• Thread starter alfiD
  • 365 comments
See, the problem with the FF is not the shape. It's the detailing over that shape, which, in some parts, is quite awkward.

The Panamera is lovely. Just as long as you never look at the back side. Dark colors hide it better, but really, one wonders why they went with that rear contour. Perhaps it's a marketing ploy. As with the Cayenne, which looked absolutely horrid when it first came out, they'll release a facelift that looks fantastic, and sell twice as many. :D

Yep niky.

I see one in my mirror in am like i am going to get overtaken by a cayane or 911. Then i almost throw up when I see the eyesore of which is its back end. So i speed trying to get in front of it again. Don't care how fast.

See, the problem with the FF is not the shape. It's the detailing over that shape, which, in some parts, is quite awkward.

The Panamera is lovely. Just as long as you never look at the back side. Dark colors hide it better, but really, one wonders why they went with that rear contour. Perhaps it's a marketing ploy. As with the Cayenne, which looked absolutely horrid when it first came out, they'll release a facelift that looks fantastic, and sell twice as many. :D

It really is a shame the the back ends on these cars are so ugly because otherwise they are very nice. That said I hate the Panamera with a passion because of the hideous back end. What ever happened to saloons?

Haha. Sounds like a Geo Tracker or a dang volvo. You would get killed in it before the car quits on you. LOL

Think I will have to take you up on that and see who dies 1st me or the Volvo . so you mite never see me post again once I find one to but 440 is my target as I hate them so will take pleaser in killing it or be happy to die trying hahaha

ADzstat
Think I will have to take you up on that and see who dies 1st me or the Volvo . so you mite never see me post again once I find one to but 440 is my target as I hate them so will take pleaser in killing it or be happy to die trying hahaha

Uh, grow up and learn how to make a sentence. 99 posts to your name, but coherence ain't one. Try to act like someone who has half an ounce of responsibility with a real car, because this isn't the GT5 forum. Thanks.

Uh, grow up and learn how to make a sentence. 99 posts to your name, but coherence ain't one. Try to act like someone who has half an ounce of responsibility with a real car, because this isn't the GT5 forum. Thanks.

Mmm worth my time ..................NO

There is not a single car in this world that I hate. I respect all cars, as I am not a very biased person.

Yes, I even like the Prius.

McLaren 12C.

The fax machine.

On Top Gear it posted a pretty decent time. However, this annoys me as the car itself was developed on Top Gear test track. And not to mention somewhat sets the 458 Italia as a 'not as good'. Despite this, when Evo magazine and Fifth Gear tested the 458 against the 12C it was faster by 1 tenth on the track.

But overall, I don't think the 12C because it doesn't have anything exciting or particularly interesting about it. The noise it makes doesn't really sound evocative and it's made by people who like to live in an ideal/perfective world.

Because of their following/culture: MX5, Starlet Glanza, Vauxhall Corsa and AE86

Properly hate: any 'new' Mini, X5/X6 (M versions especially), Porsche Cayenne + Panamera, BMW E36 + E46 Compacts, BMW 3GT + 5GT, Merc R Class, Ferrari California, MG TF, Peugeot 208, New Fiat 500, Citroen DS3, Vauxhall Adam.

Because of their following/culture: MX5, Starlet Glanza, Vauxhall Corsa and AE86

Properly hate: any 'new' Mini, X5/X6 (M versions especially), Porsche Cayenne + Panamera, BMW E36 + E46 Compacts, BMW 3GT + 5GT, Merc R Class, Ferrari California, MG TF, Peugeot 208, New Fiat 500, Citroen DS3, Vauxhall Adam.

That post gave me cancer.

That's a lot of hate, to be honest. Lots of cars are frustrating, but not hateful.

Then again, the internet is the perfect place to magnify a relatively minor issue into the biggest problem of all-time.

Another breed of cars that really get on my nerves are Kei cars like the Suzuki Cappuccino and Diahatsu Copen. I know its a polarising subject but its just my personal thoughts so I apologise in advance if I cause a flame war.

For me, Kei cars are only any good in a tight urban environment where their tiny engines and small size work very well. Take them out of the city and frankly, they are useless. The performance is pathetic when you want to get a move on and you need to rev the nuts off the engine to get any decent poke out of it, which will result in suffering fuel economy.

Also, some 'sporty' Kei cars like the Cappuccino and Copen are simply too small for some people over 6 feet tall to drive around in. Then theres the styling; these cars do not look cute to me, they are just bug-eyed little runts that try to tempt us away from regular city cars.

I'm not convinced by Kei cars and it will be unlikely that I will drive one in real life.

End rant.

OK hate is strong word. But I mean hate for the Fiat 500, Mini, DS3, Adam etc., a car as a fashion item sickens me.

But overall, I don't think the 12C because it doesn't have anything exciting or particularly interesting about it.

I tend to disagree to be perfectly honest. It is very clinical and technical in its design but that's what I find interesting about it. Plus it's a relatively easy-to-use-and-drive supercar that's still deadly quick when you give it the berries. It's more accessible performance for us mere mortals.

Yeah this will get hate!:indiff:

But I have I strong dislike(not hate) for all White cars. I can't understand why people would like the color(lack of color) white!

Anger vented.:cool:

:yuck: paint it! paint it! :lol:

Yeah to me that's boring! Nice car! Boring color.:sly: It could look 100% better with color.. I have never seen a car I would keep painted white.. If it were mine the paint shop is where it would be headed.👍

But hey it's just my opinion.

But I have I strong dislike(not hate) for all White cars. I can't understand why people would like the color(lack of color) white!

I have a similar dislike for red cars (especially bright red), some specific cars I can stomach in a dark burgundy though but overall red is a no-no for me.

White however (in combination with dark wheels that is) does look surprisingly good on some modern cars (not most though), wasn't keen on white myself too for a long time but for certain cars I'll make an exception now. ;)

I tend to disagree to be perfectly honest. It is very clinical and technical in its design but that's what I find interesting about it. Plus it's a relatively easy-to-use-and-drive supercar that's still deadly quick when you give it the berries. It's more accessible performance for us mere mortals.

I guess tastes are tastes :P

Ford Mustang

A lot of rednecks drive it.

Most of the Ford Mustang owners are cocky and think they can beat anybody in a drag race.

Alfa Romeo

Most of their cars look almost exactly the same.

Most of their cars are fugly.

Aston Martin Lagonda

No comment...

Fiat Multipla

This car is probably best suited for sumo wrestlers.

Pontiac Aztek

It looks like a hatchback SUV.

Helen Keller probably designed it.

Ford Ka

A panda's favorite car!

AMC Pacer

Whoever designed this need immediate medical attention. NOW!

Last edited:
Pontiac Aztek

Thank god only 5000 were made

Considering they sold over 100,000 of them, you might want to check your production number.

Tree'd-ish

bmw-x6-images.jpg

The BMW X6.
Why would you spend £50 000 on something that doesn't work, completely unnecessary, ugly, over priced, too big and is generally a hateful car.
Don't waste your money, save up a bit more and buy an M5. Practicality is just as good, incredible performance, good looks and you will own one of the best cars on sale today.
I agree. I see one constantly on my everyday route to school and I just think why? But the fact is, the badge is more than a good enough reason to buy such a thing like that in the first place!:scared:

I really don't like this car, the HSV E3. I'm not saying it's bad but I'm Australian and I hate being labelled a yobo, a bogan or anything like that through what we drive and especially from majority of the bull that comes out of Jeremy Clarkson's mouth!:ouch:

Ford Mustang

A lot of rednecks drive it.

Most of the Ford Mustang owners are cocky and think they can beat anybody in a drag race.

Alfa Romeo

Most of their cars look almost exactly the same.

Most of their cars are fugly.

Aston Martin Lagonda

No comment...

Fiat Multipla

This car is probably best suited for sumo wrestlers.

Pontiac Aztek

Ford Ka

A panda's favorite car!

AMC Pacer

Whoever designed this need immediate medical attention. NOW!
Not liking an Alfa for looking nearly identical is like saying you don't Astons for the same reason!👎

I guess I may as well join in here...

For me, it's the GT-R. Certainly an amazing piece of engineering, but a very hollow driving experience.

However, that's not the worst part. The worst part is how it has joined the ranks of the Veyron in car discussion 'top trumps'. People who know nothing about cars drop it into any conversation they can, as if it is the be-all, do-all of the automotive world.

Agree about the GT-R...It's push button performance for grannies. Overrated by the masses, and overhyped by fanboys.

A civic in wolfs clothing.

Back