Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

Fair enough Rally 125km if it was possible is a really good amount of racing, but we'll see what happens? Count me in no matter what! đź‘Ť

One more thing Rally, or we going to do a pre-season test or go straight into the action?

Pre-season guaranteed. :) We only think it's fair to check things before points in WMA.

After that, the points system is still up to rallymorten.

However, qualifying doesn't have to be day-of.

I'll watch qualifying runs during the week, if need be.

Or, reverse championship points are also a possibility.

We'll have a few preseasons sometime, but I can't say anything on day and time yet :)

I had the same thought about qualifying during the week Mel. That way we can have a real qualifying AND a long race. If we're all fine with me and Mel being "qualifying stewards" that's how we'll do. Further explanation:

As the races are every other Saturday, you can contact me AND Mel Friday 1 week before the race and arrange a qualifying session, that will consist of 1 warmup lap, 2 hotlaps and an out lap. Me and Mel will then compare times and make a sheet of the times and I will announce the results on the Friday before the race. This will give you some time to think about strategy.

Does this sound good?

Edit: Righty, updated the OP to include our latest added driver :) in a moment it will have the updated qualifying process too.

Last edited:
It's caused I bombed this season of karts. Im hoping that this series goes muuch better

It's caused I bombed this season of karts. Im hoping that this series goes muuch better

Karts are the hardest to drive "things" in the game. The physics are accurate, but, it's hard with a DS3.

DTM will be much easier to control. It's worth waiting for. :)

MrMelancholy15
Karts are the hardest to drive "things" in the game. The physics are accurate, but, it's hard with a DS3.

DTM will be much easier to control. It's worth waiting for. :)

I just had to post here for this comment.

#DS3

I'm actually thinking of giving the cars 20 more hp to play with (for S2 :lol: )

I think we're gonna have some close racing in this series. The big advantage is the cars being nicely balanced even as standard. The less time required speccing the more time we have for races :sly:

@Sakery, I'll send you a fr later today, want to try that track (and test it for S2[?])

:rolleyes: As they say in F1, your biggest rival is always your teammate; just ask Robert Huff and Yvain Muller. The other 12 people... :scared: Silver Foxes!

A racers I-must-beat priority list:

Team mate
Drivers with same car/engine
Drivers they share sponsors with
The rest

So far it looks like we Beemers have the easier job :lol:

I differently will have more pace then what has been seen so far lately. There are 2 Joe's, 1 who has practice, and 1 who has not practice, and the 2 are seconds different from each other. :sly:

I thought maybe the CLK's would have a advantage due to their higher downforce numbers, but I just Speed Route X some cars after this update and the rear downforce is a mph robber like a mother:censored:

Last edited:
Sorry Rally, but I have to pull out of this ... I'm currently setting up another Championship series for another forum, so time constraints are a killer ... but good luck and I hopeit works out bud ... đź‘Ť

Sad to hear Niz. But good luck on the other project :)

This means that if the current Mobil 1 team would like to, we can change their competition team name to the other Audi works team (may attract more drivers :) )

^^Or sports tyres :lol: but I heard they're even worse after the update. We'll have some test races soon to find out what tyres to use for "prime" tyres (with race distance being just about 100km I think we can enforce a 2-stop rule as this will mean the tyres will have even less wear). I was thinking about having Racing Hards as the hard tyres and Medium as the soft tyres and enforce usage of both (maybe say you must run 60% of the distance on the hard tyres) to make it all a bit more tactical, but let's wait and see what the first preseason tests say :)

I just tested a NSX RM at Monza @ 305 Hp/RH's I was able to go to lap 20 and the tires still had some rubber on them. You will definitely have to mandate a pit window, because I believe if you use hards some guys might be able to make 100km with 1 stop. Hards last 60+ miles on them @ 305 Hp range. Also If anyone tries running low downforce as their setup they will be a beast down the straights. High downforce setup corner speeds still yield a faster lap time, but I may run a slightly trimmed downforce number just to give my car that extra mph down the straights! đź‘Ť

All DTM's @ 400Hp/1200Kg, and the CLK's should be balanced out now since 2.08 update re corrected the downforce numbers'

All DTM's @ 400Hp/1200Kg, and the CLK's should be balanced out now since 2.08 update re corrected the downforce numbers'

Let's hope the update at least hasn't screwed my testing completely :) but I think to make it all easier we'll just say we must use Racing Mediums (depending on how much more grippy they are) and enforce a 2-stop rule similar to that of the real DTM. Alternative is Racing Hards and a 1-stop rule.

Med sounds good hards could cause accidents from lost of grip, but that's poles are for' đź‘Ť

do we know what the car spec are yet

Med sounds good hards could cause accidents from lost of grip, but that's poles are for' đź‘Ť

Rally, curt_ex & I had a test session today. Five laps of Hockenheim :sly: it's DLC! :lol: The Team Phoenix Astra (sporting a Suzuka tune, no less) was immediately on the pace of the BMW, and won.

Anyways, I'm not giving out any hints or strategies, but, I like both the mediums and hards, but, softs is like driving a car on rails with this much downforce, and those rails will quickly become 0 downforce rocket-sled tracks.

Rally, curt_ex & I had a test session today. Five laps of Hockenheim :sly: it's DLC! :lol: The Team Phoenix Astra (sporting a Suzuka tune, no less) was immediately on the pace of the BMW, and won.

Anyways, I'm not giving out any hints or strategies, but, I like both the mediums and hards, but, softs is like driving a car on rails with this much downforce, and those rails will quickly become 0 downforce rocket-sled tracks.

Yeah, it was really fun yesterday. As I said, the cars are pretty well balanced :sly: So you did see the look-a-like in the track :lol:

Edit: I'll hopefully bring up some photos in the weekend, we had some really nice battles with strong slipstream :D

Next time we'll try on mediums just to see how much more grip there is. If that feels good too, we'll use the Mediums for the championship :)

Last edited:
Back