Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

I do miss bathurst in video games, I go back to race driver 2 and 3 (toca race driver 2/3) my brother and I did 161 laps there once with simulation on and 110% AI strength, neither of us crashed until the last lap, he went for a win it or bin it move at forest elbow, was caught unsighted by a car we were coming up to lap and ran all 3 cars into the wall,

As long as they emphasize the dramatic rise and fall of the track, codemasters nearly nailed it in race driver 2, hopefully using this new tech they have PD will get it right, the issue I have with all codemasters games is that all the straights and a lot of corners appear to me to be flat, or almost flat, in actual fact there is only about 150 meters of true flat track,

But like mel with silverstone, I hope they do a version of the older track, well its the same layout they just made the track elevation changes less dramatic through the dipper,

And yeah, I prefer old silverstone, bridge corner in any car is better then this herman tilke nonsense!

I want them to get Skyline and the Dipper right! The car has to feel looser at Bathurst.
Edit:
@phil, I will see if I can send you the car, but I fear it might over the credit limit.
If you could it would be great man, will check the OCD tomorrow see if it's there and add you guys as well! :)
If this series is successful would you guys consider doing a season 2?

Last edited:
And for all of you, there's gonna be another one this Saturday, race time and distance, to see if the distance can be done in about 45-50 minutes (that's the time you should expect is the max. Dam parents controlling gaming :lol: )

Just a heads up .... I'd love to make Saturday's race but I'll be traveling so can't make it. Definitely be there for the others though :)

@Phil, not doing a season 2 if it proves successful is dumb :D

@ANFD, don't worry, it's just a test session :)

Hey im on my fone so havent read much. Can I join the Team Abt Sportline Audi TT? Dont matter which one. Do you allow tuning?

Hey im on my fone so havent read much. Can I join the Team Abt Sportline Audi TT? Dont matter which one. Do you allow tuning?

There are two slots still open. If there's room in that car, there's room for you. :)

And, yes, tuning is allowed, and even recommended. ;) Just be sure to run 404 hp @ 1200 kg., because that's what we're running, to balance the cars. Effectively, though, the car will handle differently with 200 extra kilos and 50 less HP, so, I recommend making changes before tuning.

Don't remember if there's space in the Audi without looking at the OP, but if there is (and you can commit to the full season) I'll put you up 👍

Tuning: YES

Upgrades: NO

Did I get that right Mel? :lol:

Edit: OP updated to include our latest driver AND a time conversion link 👍

Last edited:
Ok cool.
There was an open slot with the Abt Audi
I understand the weight n power regs. Just got done with another series that did the same, like most series

Would be cool if you guys could include a championship table. :)
Tell me, how do these cars wear their tires? Even, fronts first or rears first? How do the hards wear? (or do they wear at all after the update)? :P
Im slow and poor at qualifying, but before the update my tire wear, wear evenness and late stint pace surprised many.

Phil, the tire wear seems decent. I didn't notice much tire wear after five laps... And I haven't driven the car for longer than that.

As for everything else, that's rally's decision, but, I hope he considers it. :)

Hey guys I didn't realize this tread picked up again I just caught wind of the test sessions. I won't be in town this Saturday, but after that I'm open for the rest of the season.

Fellas checkout our JSTC GT400 spot race going down Nov 3rd in the spot racing section. We'll be lauching this as a series right after this spot race if any of you guys are intreseted?

OK, time to pick up again :lol: it's always overnight you guys post :)

Phil, I will have a championship table up when we're actually in the championship 👍

Ice, whenever I do I usually pm those of you I can see is online

Spaz, I'm gonna be testing again this Saturday, track tba. Perhaps Grand Valley or another cool track

Joe, I will be looking at it but it's highly uncertain that I can participate :(

To all that doesn't yet have me on their friends list on PSN: Send me a FR, it's necessary in order to compete as it will be held in my private lounge to avoid "randomers" (those who were with me at the Eiger Mini Rally will know :lol: )

hey guys nice too see this thing up agian when is next race and need to know who to send psn FR too

As I said next and possibly final test session is on Saturday at race time. FR must be sent to "rallymorten" then I'll accept it tonight :)

And I just got hold of VERY bad news:

Driver 101 has left the series due to not being able to find time for this :(

So now the question is if ANFD and pLc would join forces in either team?

There goes the one guy I really knew is faster than I am. I guess someone else will step up to fill D's position as fastest guy... Well, I know that someone will.

I am very sorry guys,

I love DTM and think this will be an awesome series, however, time is against me, I dont want to commit to a series and potentially fill up spots if I cant be reliable.

Good luck to all of you.

I'll see if I can dupe mine phil. So expect a FR incoming in about 2 hours :)

Will update OP in a second

What time are the races? I would like to use the D2 Mercedes, but don't sign me up yet. I need to know if I can make the races.

Ehm, I'll use the other way of telling times this time:

The next time the time is X:00 (just after this post) there's 11 hours to start :sly:

Sign me up too. Need to get back into DTM and online racing in general and your series is right up my street. Can you just confirm the day/time of the races as the OP is a bit confusing. I'll drive any car really, just let me know whats available.

JT

if the race was today, its about 6 hours from now, 3.30am for me,

Latest Posts

Back