Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

Anyone has the choice to share their lap times. No one is forced, but, nor is anyone disallowed. It's a decision.

If I remember correctly, the lap times in the Opel Astra were around 1:58 at Grand Valley (the full circuit.) That might give you a decent gauge on your performance. Of course, being from ATI Management, I know that you're used to racing with IMMORTALPILOT, who seems to be rather fast. :dopey: Slightly... :sly:

But, ATI Management has also managed several decent finishes. :)

Ok
And yea I just started that (stock) F10 Championship, BUT I have raced with IMMORTAL in another full season. It is ridiculous how fast he is. I can keep up with him for a few laps in a GT car at least. But he is crazy with Formula cars

At the test in about 8 and a half hour, we'll do a simple voting on track. But yes, the races are in the order listed in the OP :)

What do you mean voting on the track? Like what tracks and whether reverse or not? I was thinking we should do just Grand Valley East reverse. The turns are so much trickier that way

Last edited:
Well, yes, why do you think I mentioned ATI Management? Honestly, after racing with you, I know that you, and your teammate, would be very awesome competition, and great fun. :)

As for the reserves application "thing," yes, we'd love to have you. There's an opening on my team, for a reserve driver.

Spaz I believe is in ATI Management on the STOCK series, in that series I'm teammates with Immortal in ATR Management. I'm in ATI Management on the regular series.

Race in 2 hours? I think I can make it. Do I have to qualify?

You guys will let us tune the cars right? Because the brake balance setting I run is very different from others.

Yeah phil tuning is open, as is a practice room, 1472 6118 3658 4760 3978

Race in 2 hours? I think I can make it. Do I have to qualify?

Race in about one hour, according to OP. That's what I'm led to believe.

Qualifying ahead of schedule is a no. We'll try it next week, but, there's limited rationale, when the starting position makes no points difference, I suppose. In preseason, you determine the field.

race in half an hour, is the room open ?
I dont see rally online on psn :/

Sorry lads.

I had a bad race. I won't go into specifics, at all, but, the lag spike in turn 1 and my tune just did my day in. I tried to stay out of your way, and only battle for position. Trying to push too hard, tune was wrong, my G27 didn't like the tune... :grumpy: Bad race.

I'll be back, with an improved tune, and then my better racecraft will shine through. Today might have left some of you wondering, since I spun a few times, and almost spun (and bumped people in the process) a few times.

Please forgive that, they were accidents. My tune was wrong, and I need to get it sorted.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I had to work :( My boss is out of town, so I had to work some extra time today.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I had to work :( My boss is out of town, so I had to work some overtime today.

Time and a half? 💡 MONEY! Yeah, you might have been the only guy capable of competing with JT.

Time and a half? 💡 MONEY! Yeah, you might have been the only guy capable of competing with JT.

I wouldn't have had a setup for the race either. I just noticed this thread yesterday :lol: I'm sure JT would have eaten my lunch today.

I wouldn't have had a setup for the race either. I just noticed this thread yesterday :lol: I'm sure JT would have eaten my lunch today.

Well, even I was keeping pace with him, mid-race. Once I got the tune figured out, enough that I could drive it without spinning, at the beginning of the second stint.

But, I say again, I had a terrible race, and was two laps down, at that point, so, I was just struggling to hold his pace, to at least hold fifth place. Even that didn't work. But, I guess, since there were 9 people in the race, and I got fifth, I'm not the only who didn't have a great race.

Well, even I was keeping pace with him, mid-race. Once I got the tune figured out, enough that I could drive it without spinning, at the beginning of the second stint.

But, I say again, I had a terrible race, and was two laps down, at that point, so, I was just struggling to hold his pace, to at least hold fifth place. Even that didn't work. But, I guess, since there were 9 people in the race, and I got fifth, I'm not the only who didn't have a great race.

Wow. That's a big difference. What was the pole time compared to the 9th place qualifier time?

Wow. That's a big difference. What was the pole time compared to the 9th place qualifier time?

I'm not sure. I don't think we did an official qualifying session. All I know, is that I qualified third, which was, surprisingly, meaningless, in the race, since the guy in second and I had a first corner lag spike, and, we died.

JT got pole, by a full second... :guilty: I kept spinning in quali, still pushing too hard.

I'm not sure. I don't think we did an official qualifying session. All I know, is that I qualified third, which was, surprisingly, meaningless, in the race, since the guy in second and I had a first corner lag spike, and, we died.

JT got pole, by a full second... :guilty: I kept spinning in quali, still pushing too hard.

You guys ran at GVE?

Can I be reserve for the CLK? I can match JT's times in the corners but lose so much time in the straights. I lose about 5 tenths. I'm running 400hp.

Yup. It is the hardest track, with downhill braking points, and continual turning braking points... Really upsets the rears if you don't have your setup correct.

Personally, I enjoy GVE. I probably have turned more laps at GVE than any other track.

I wasn't at the race today, but how did the CLK's compare to the other chassis? Grand Valley has a lot of turns plus a long straight so I figured this place would be a good example of what to expect out of those chassis. That's if you guys ran GVE of course'

I wasn't at the race today, but how did the CLK's compare to the other chassis? Grand Valley has a lot of turns plus a long straight so I figured this place would be a good example of what to expect out of those chassis. That's if you guys ran GVE of course'

Winner. Grand Valley East is way too difficult for me, being new to the G27. It's a great track, it was just a bit too hard for a G27 n00b like me.

Winner. Grand Valley East is way too difficult for me, being new to the G27. It's a great track, it was just a bit too hard for a G27 n00b like me.

It's all about racing line at GVE. As long as you have a decent tune, you can win if you run the right racing line.

I love GVE in a good car with a good tune. You have to be so careful on brakes and acceleration. I actually lift off completely through the double right hander half way through just to settle the car for braking. Think i had 1:03.6 or something for pole and best was 1:03.1 in race i think. I noticed once i got away from pack the split times to who ever was behind where pretty close. Got out to 10 sec in front then back to about 6 before going back to 10 in the last 2 laps. I think i got a pretty clear run with back markers too. Everyone gave me room.

So what's the deal with CLK's in you guys opinion are they evenly balanced out, or does it look like they have an advantage?

I was in the CLK and won by 10 seconds over 33 laps. However i've been running DTM cars for over a year now and have a pretty solid tune (i think, haven't looked at it for a while tbh). And it was one of my favorite tracks. I was doing steady 1:04/05s. Dont know bout everyone else but dont think they were that far off.

well i like what i hear about the clk i know i wont be even half as quick a j turner but its nice to know the car has pace wish i could of made it to the race..

joetruckv8
So what's the deal with CLK's in you guys opinion are they evenly balanced out, or does it look like they have an advantage?

I dont know. I was just as fast as JT. sometimes slower, sometimes faster. I did at least 18-20 laps in the 1:03s not consecutive obviously

We got to wait and see at other tracks if there is any advantage I think. I started last and finished 10 seconds behind so there probably isn't an advantage. I was as close as 6 seconds I think

GTP_J_Turner
I love GVE in a good car with a good tune. You have to be so careful on brakes and acceleration. I actually lift off completely through the double right hander half way through just to settle the car for braking. Think i had 1:03.6 or something for pole and best was 1:03.1 in race i think. I noticed once i got away from pack the split times to who ever was behind where pretty close. Got out to 10 sec in front then back to about 6 before going back to 10 in the last 2 laps. I think i got a pretty clear run with back markers too. Everyone gave me room.

Yea I let off the last two laps. I didnt think the traffic was being too nice to you cause I always gained alot when you caught people

By the way, I didnt even know we qualified... guess cause I wasnt paying attention because my set up was messed up as I got in the room. I was wondering why I started last... cause I didnt even qualify derrr (edit) laugh out loud, since we cant use world wide know "text speak" abbreviations

Last edited:
Back