Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

yes if today was saturday it would be 5 and a half hours away, sorry i cant be more specific, im on australian time.

Well put Dave. To be a little more specific, there's 51,5 hours to the time the races would start (and to the start time of a test race)

I'll sign you up JT 👍

Edit: You've been signed up in the Mercedes as that's the last available (and that car was supposedly having an edge :lol: ) so we're back to 1 spot left! If cnd wants the space you should hurry as we're even close to being able to start the season this Saturday :scared: (but we won't ;) )

for my personal self, how will this series operate around the WRC? is it on the same day?

No, it's alternate weeks. The weeks we have WRC, we don't have DTM, and vice versa :) plus look at the news section 👍

ok cool, i wasn't clear on that as i thought the WRC race time and day was the same,

Go ahead and put me down. That time slot makes it noon my time on Saturdays. I think I should be able to make the race. Is the time you gave when the room opens, or is it when the actual race starts?

@cnd, it's around the time we'll be ready to go, give or take a little

Editing OP..

@cnd, it's around the time we'll be ready to go, give or take a little

Editing OP..

That's cool. Do we race this weekend, or is your WRC this weekend? I need to know because I might have work at that time this Saturday.

Once again for prince Knud (Danes will understand that saying):

Tomorrow, or in common on Saturday, is a full length DTM test race. The 2 following weeks I have reserved for the WRC as I'm at my dad those weeks. Then we'll hopefully stick to the plan of every other week

So pretty much the offical 1st race is Nov 3rd?
Which track is getting blessed 1st my I ask, and is the full race distance still 100km?

BTW glad to have you on the team Phil, we can compare times & tunes hopefully!

From the OP:

Tracks:

Grand Valley East
Daytona Road
Deep Forest
Special Stage Route 5
Nürburgring GP
Autumn Ring
Madrid Full
Grand Valley Speedway

I guess that answers your question :)

And yeah, unless the test race Saturday (if we get it started :lol: ) gives the impression full 100 km is hardly possible for me, we might cut it down a little, but not that much

Gives which impression?

(Nicht vollig verstandlich-not entirely understood) I don't understand which impression...

Anyways, the 100 km. Length seems reasonable. If you have time... It'll suit me well, since I like to take my time while making passes.

To say it in another way, if the 100 km turns out to not be possible, I'll shorten the races a bit :)

So pretty much the offical 1st race is Nov 3rd?
Which track is getting blessed 1st my I ask, and is the full race distance still 100km?

BTW glad to have you on the team Phil, we can compare times & tunes hopefully!

Yes, but as for tunes dont bother with mine I only make things worse! :lol:
I am still searching for an M3 GTR and I've been occupied with BATHURST so no seat time yet...
What kind of car you like Joe? I like something really pointy at the front. :)

Last edited:
Isn't the Mercedes a little quicker than the other cars? I did a little testing yesterday. I'm faster by a half second in the AMG than the others :lol:

cnd01
Isn't the Mercedes a little quicker than the other cars? I did a little testing yesterday. I'm faster by a half second in the AMG than the others :lol:

Yeah the Benz's have more downforce then the other cars, but since update 2.08 they should get robbed down the straights.

Phil I know what you mean I'm down wit those too.

I'm not entirely sure about this, as we've yet to see, but, I can probably make up for it, because I love the tune on the Opel. :)

so where are we racing at Saturday,

I'm thinking it's the first track of the schedule, meaning, perhaps, Grand Valley East. I could be wrong, so don't quote me, but, since you're asking, I assume you're looking to practice. Practicing at Grand Valley East is a safe bet.

I think rallymorten meant the tracks are in order in some other post. I practiced at Grand Valley East.

By the way, do you guys share your times? :sly:

I think rallymorten meant the tracks are in order in some other post. I practiced at Grand Valley East.

By the way, do you guys share your times? :sly:

Anyone has the choice to share their lap times. No one is forced, but, nor is anyone disallowed. It's a decision.

If I remember correctly, the lap times in the Opel Astra were around 1:58 at Grand Valley (the full circuit.) That might give you a decent gauge on your performance. Of course, being from ATI Management, I know that you're used to racing with IMMORTALPILOT, who seems to be rather fast. :dopey: Slightly... :sly:

But, ATI Management has also managed several decent finishes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has the choice to share their lap times. No one is forced, but, nor is anyone disallowed. It's a decision.

If I remember correctly, the lap times in the Opel Astra were around 1:58 at Grand Valley (the full circuit.) That might give you a decent gauge on your performance. Of course, being from ATI Management, I know that you're used to racing with IMMORTALPILOT, who seems to be rather fast. :dopey: Slightly... :sly:

But, ATI Management has also managed several decent finishes. :)

Guess who made them? :sly: Me.

Hello all, I can be a reserve if you guys want. The race seems like it could fit my schedule on some occasions, but not all the time. So can I sign up for a reserve spot?

Well, yes, why do you think I mentioned ATI Management? Honestly, after racing with you, I know that you, and your teammate, would be very awesome competition, and great fun. :)

As for the reserves application "thing," yes, we'd love to have you. There's an opening on my team, for a reserve driver.

At the test in about 8 and a half hour, we'll do a simple voting on track. But yes, the races are in the order listed in the OP :)

Latest Posts

Back