Chances of Porsche in GT6

Paid Porsche DLC

• Total voters
To me, I've always seen Porsches as affordable exotics. You're more likely to see a Porsche on the road than you are a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. I even saw a Panamera yesterday on the road here in the Houston area. Porsches are not exactly fire-breathing beasts, but many of them are just as lustful as anything from any other exotic sports car maker. You may even occasionally see a Boxster or a 924 or a 928.

Porsche should have a presence with a handful of 911 GT3 RSR and 911 Cup Cars on the racing front. Don't also forget the Paris-Dakar 959. You also have to account for other classics like the 917, the beautiful (and I mean BEAUTIFUL) 356, the famous 935, and a little car we like to call... the 962. The 918 and RS Spyder would be cars I'd look into for the Porsche lineup. And maybe it's just me, but I'm very saddened the Carrera GT never became any kind of GT racing car. So if PD wanted to play around a bit, they could make their own "LM Race Car" version of the Carrera GT.

I have no problem with Ruf or even if Gemballa were featured in the GT realm. I would like Porsche as much as any other car fan, but I'm not like "Porsche is required to be in GT6" like some people are.

Maybe don't say stupid stuff like that in the future then. Because it does just make you look like a tin foil hat wearing idiot. OMGZ Microsoft are out to get everyone.

Could you please be so kind as to not insult others for simple posting their thoughts and opinions? Last time I checked, me posting stuff like that was allowed on this site.

Could you please be so kind as to not insult others for simple posting their thoughts and opinions? Last time I checked, me posting stuff like that was allowed on this site.

When you say things that are blatantly wrong, or just straight up stupid; you're going to get called out on it. I personally don't see anything wrong with what SimonK said to you, but what you said was pretty mind blowing on the "is this guy for real?" scale.

If getting called out for being very wrong bothers you that much, then let it be a lesson for you in the future to think before you speak. Because no one's going to be kind when they tell you that you are wrong, and you continue to insist you are not.

Hiding behind "it's my opinion guys!" is a pretty weak way of saying "I know i'm wrong but I don't want to admit it." Just own up to what you said wasn't all that bright.

To me, I even saw a Panamera yesterday on the road here in the Houston area.

I just wanna say that the Panamera is more whale than car, and an abomination in automotive design. Engineering marvel though...but it looks like a mentally handicapped duck.

When you say things that are blatantly wrong, or just straight up stupid; you're going to get called out on it. I personally don't see anything wrong with what SimonK said to you, but what you said was pretty mind blowing on the "is this guy for real?" scale.

If getting called out for being very wrong bothers you that much, then let it be a lesson for you in the future to think before you speak. Because no one's going to be kind when they tell you that you are wrong, and you continue to insist you are not.

Hiding behind "it's my opinion guys!" is a pretty weak way of saying "I know i'm wrong but I don't want to admit it." Just own up to what you said wasn't all that bright.

So what your basically saying is that you think that what I say is wrong, and that I should just leave this sight?

So what your basically saying is that everyone thinks that what I say is wrong, and that I should just leave this sight?

If you want to leave that's up to you. No ones forcing you to do anything. You can either take your toys and go home, or act like an adult, choice is entirely up to you. I don't know why you think anyone else has control over what you do here.

If you want to leave that's up to you. No ones forcing you to do anything. You can either take your toys and go home, or act like an adult, choice is entirely up to you. I don't know why you think anyone else has control over what you do here.

I do act like an adult. I also live by the policy 'treat others how you want to be treated', so if others treat me how they have, I will mirror the actions back to them. I don't want to leave the sight, but if others keep bullying me, I might.

So what your basically saying is that you think that what I say is wrong, and that I should just leave this sight?

You can stay and post whatever you like but if you post something stupid about something you admit to knowing nothing about then be prepared to get called out and/or roasted on it.

Ps it's site, not sight. Website.

You can stay and post whatever you like but if you post something stupid about something you admit to knowing nothing about then be prepared to get called out and/or roasted on it.

Ps it's site, not sight. Website.

Well, it would be better if at least one person backed me up when others are flaming me, instead of everyone being against me.

Well, it would be better if at least one person backed me up when others are flaming me, instead of everyone being against me.

Why would they in this particular case? You were 100% categorically wrong in what you said. I have nothing against you personally, I don't know you, but as I said before if you say something stupid you will be pulled up on it.

otakukid96

I'm not against you mate. Just don't be a silly billy.

Hugs.

sumbrownkid
I just wanna say that the Panamera is more whale than car, and an abomination in automotive design. Engineering marvel though...but it looks like a mentally handicapped duck.

Panamera Turbo is the quickest 4 door saloon on the planet! So I wouldn't mind it in the game

Ooh. :guilty: To be honest Porsche does have a lot of meaning for racing and love by everyone, and true about RUF not having those beautiful race cars and classics like the 917, even the 918 spyder.

I'm not sure what Sony's problem is, but I believe that they're to cheap to at least earn the sub-licence for GT6. I want to see how the Porsche cars will look like if they were in it. :)

Well. Having both Porsche and RUF will be greater to have for GT6. Just imagine that. *.* Having premium RUF cars with REAL engine sounds will be perfect. 👍
You aint never lied bro

Panamera Turbo is the quickest 4 door saloon on the planet! So I wouldn't mind it in the game

Oh no don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind it one bit if it were in the game.

It's just that it's not quick enough to outrun its ugly.:sly:

What id like to see pd do as the GT series will probably never get rights to porsche, is include as many RUF models as possible and make some LM versions of them that way we can at leas have some racing versions.

To be honest, I think the Panamera is a beautiful car. Some people are more like, "Porsche should only make two-door sports cars." I like the Panamera as a four-door sports car as much as I do the Aston Martin Rapide or the Lamborghini Estoque (which I'd LOVE to see go into production). As much as I like the 911 range and the Cayman, I'd welcome the Panamera to the lineup if it were included. I've always loved the Cayman as far as recent Porsches are concerned.

Oh no don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind it one bit if it were in the game.

It's just that it's not quick enough to outrun its ugly.:sly:
:lol:

To be honest, I think the Panamera is a beautiful car. Some people are more like, "Porsche should only make two-door sports cars." I like the Panamera as a four-door sports car as much as I do the Aston Martin Rapide or the Lamborghini Estoque (which I'd LOVE to see go into production). As much as I like the 911 range and the Cayman, I'd welcome the Panamera to the lineup if it were included. I've always loved the Cayman as far as recent Porsches are concerned.
It's probably from the shock of something so out of the norm from a car that's had the same styling for so long now. Even then, some people think "regular" Porsche's are ugly. I don't think the Panamera is as bad as people make it seem. It's a different direction that isn't all about the performance so the "ugliness" of that car isn't present to me.

The Panamera is one fantastic drive no doubt. A technological and engineering masterpiece. I have no qualms about it not being a two door sports car. Porsche is just expanding their marketing possibilites.

But perhaps, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they could have handed the design to Pininfarina...But I guess that's heresy to Porsche?

The Panamera is one fantastic drive no doubt. A technological and engineering masterpiece. I have no qualms about it not being a two door sports car. Porsche is just expanding their marketing possibilites.

But perhaps, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they could have handed the design to Pininfarina...But I guess that's heresy to Porsche?

Supposedly, it was Pininfarina that pinned the design of the original NSX so its not as if they are exclusively a Ferrari Designer.

I would just love to drive Porsches on gt, its such a huge gap in the game. Also, I find the panamerra wonderful, not the most amazing looking car but for some reason I love it. I really, really hope to drive Porsches in gt6, especially the 944 haha!

Sorry. No Porsche. Not unless EA explode or something.

Did someone say Explode?
7053589-stick-of-dynamite-with-a-lit-fuse-on-a-blue-background.jpg

I was right, it may be a hatch but classed as a sedan (would be 5 door hatch not 4 door anyway?
Proof!
but think some class it differently so its a tie

Doesn't matter if some random site on the internet described it as a sedan in one of their articles. They are wrong (unsurprisingly, their article also displayed spelling errors, improper grammar, and nonsensical sentence structure). A car with a hinge above the rear glass is, by definition, a hatchback. It is not a sedan/saloon.

Similarly, just because manufacturers want to spew some marketing malarky and coin their cars as four dour coupes (CLS, A7, 6 Series Gran Coupe), simply due to the styling of their sloping rear roof lines, it does not make them coupes, which are by definition two doors - they are still sedans/saloons.

Last edited:
Before introduce Porsche...if sometime from here to 10 years we can have it in a GT game of course...first of all GT must have realistic engine sounds. I don´t want to see more cars in the game until we have a realistic "WRRROMMM" (lol) coming from our cars.

BTW about the Huayra, Grid 2 is going to have it so it will be inside of GT6 disc for sure. But again realistic engine sounds for the love of God, PD...

whereSTheFUhd
Doesn't matter if some random site on the internet described it as a sedan in one of their articles. They are wrong (unsurprisingly, their article also displayed spelling errors, improper grammar, and nonsensical sentence structure). A car with a hinge above the rear glass is, by definition, a hatchback. It is not a sedan/saloon.

Similarly, just because manufacturers want to spew some marketing malarky and coin their cars as four dour coupes (CLS, A7, 6 Series Gran Coupe), simply due to the styling of their sloping rear roof lines, it does not make them coupes, which are by definition two doors - they are still sedans/saloons.

So your saying that my 4 door coupe rx8 is really a 4 door sedan. Eh no, they call it a 4 door coupe cuz that's wot it is. Just like the Aston Martin rapide is a 4 door sports sedan (sport being the main word there) as its a new breed/class. Which also has a hatch at the rear http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aston_Martin_Rapide
Plus the new maserati quattroporte also has it.

Porsche proof - first sentence!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panamera

Last edited:
Back