Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to about half a kilo of chocolate, Skyrim, Adobe Photoshop and a Dubstep Compilation CD. Not bad.

Take care guys and merry christmas :)

EDIT: Also, the website in the last three days has had 33 Unique Visitors (62 Unique IP Addresses): 20 from UK, 11 from US, 2 from Ireland. Using some smart software, it has also recognised that most hits (112) have been on: http://gtpnascar.webs.com/drivers.html

So scary is this software, it recognises where around the world you guys live...

EDIT2: Interesting statistics. Using that page, I have recognised that Homeslice, Knelly, Niop, Crazy_Bassist, JoeOfTheFire, Mule, Chqr, Mustard, Akmuq have finished in the top 10 for every points-paying race they have participated in. Niop's worst ever finish is 7th (amazing!). CrazyBassist has the most starts (10) without a win ever. M-Stall has the best Win to Start ratio with 2:6.

Last edited:
Woke up to about half a kilo of chocolate, Skyrim, Adobe Photoshop and a Dubstep Compilation CD. Not bad.

EDIT: Also, the website in the last three days has had 33 Unique Visitors (62 Unique IP Addresses): 20 from UK, 11 from US, 2 from Ireland. Using some smart software, it has also recognised that most hits (112) have been on: http://gtpnascar.webs.com/drivers.html

So scary is this software, it recognises where around the world you guys live...

EDIT2: Interesting statistics. Using that page, I have recognised that Homeslice, Knelly, Niop, Crazy_Bassist, JoeOfTheFire, Mule, Chqr, Mustard, Akmuq have finished in the top 10 for every points-paying race they have participated in. Niop's worst ever finish is 7th (amazing!). CrazyBassist has the most starts (10) without a win ever. M-Stall has the best Win to Start ratio with 2:6.

The drivers page is the most interesting I think. I really like all the stats and would like to see more stats if u can implement more. I noticed that too, that I had the most starts n top tens without a win. Goes to show you that this is a tough league to steal a win in! Happy holidays!

Im really in love with the new site. I cant wait to see what more stuff will be on it. Its so detailed and organized. Absolute A+ work

Knelly
Just over one hour to the Christmas 250.

The winner will receive a premium car of their choice, up to £1m <little finger to side of mouth>.

I will host unless Drop confirms he can make it. This will be in open lobby to maybe get some stragglers involved if need be.

I would like to donate the prize car to Chqr, as a way to thank him for all of his hard work in launching our new race series site.

Even after a DC I will still like to give the prize. Chqr, what's your poison? I have all DLCs as well.

I would like to donate the prize car to Chqr, as a way to thank him for all of his hard work in launching our new race series site.

Even after a DC I will still like to give the prize. Chqr, what's your poison? I have all DLCs as well.

Haha thanks guys but I cannot accept your kind gesture. Keep it for your Prediction Challenge result or Treat yourself Knelly :). Its been a pleasure rather than a task to make a website for the Series'.

In casing you're wondering, I will be returning for the last four chase races (precisely 21st January) to improve my driver credentials and chances of getting a full-time for Season 3 and to grab some nice Snaps for the website so I'll finally be coming out of hibernation. I'm actually going to apply for a Medicine Undergraduate Course so sorry to kinda hide away in the corner this season but there you go ^^

In the new year, I will definitely grab some more statistics, Crazy.

I opened a public room at susuka for some testing and called it "VW BUS RACING LEAGUE" as a joke. 2 random people showed up with buses looking to race in a bus league!

Well, I've upgraded to the DFGT (Santa was good to me) and tried it out for the first time tonight. Wow, what a difference. I can't believe you guys let me drive that long without it. The only drawback is that it feels like I'm learning to drive all over again. (was using the original 'driving force' only 90 degrees either direction and it was literally falling apart). Fortunately, plenty of time to practice for Suzuka, so that's what I'll be breaking it in with. :P

Now check my results for all the races I finished (no disconnects) from season 1 and 2. :sly:

I love it!

I've got major lag issues in almost all open lobbies I go in and I have not a damn clue why.... :(

Maybe just me but is anyone getting logged out randomly from GTPlanet?

EDIT: Does anyone have to log in twice when you click on the 'Racing Series' link?

No problem with Seasonals but haven't been in a lobby since the issues I had at the Christmas race we had.

EDIT: I don't know? No problems here

Sorry to disappoint you Crazy but my Shuffle Series will have to be postponed simply due to lack of interest really.

I've had around six private messages on gtplanet saying something along these lines:

'A Shuffle Racing Series is a good idea but you might struggle to find entrants as most GTPlanet Users look for a 'Standard Racing Series' where you choose your car and race in a championship'

If people do indeed want to race in Shuffle Racing, they would only commit to one or two races. I knew Season 1 of any series would be tough but only four or five were interested. I'll still host my average joe clean shuffle public lobbies though.

Disappointing but hey, its all a learning curve for me as being quite new to the Racing Series Forum...

Furi, 3 gears burns more fuel unless the car occassionally shifts into the "overdrive" 4th gear. Also more RPMs=more fuel burned. To save fuel with a 3 gear setup on an oval, you would occasionally have to run 4th to take advantage of the low RPMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back