Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my starting point, with my Daytona setup.

What % is your power limiter at? 0.1% may make a difference. Mine is at 56.4%.

197.2mph now.

EDIT: 199.9mph.... I went from 199.8 to 199.9 right near the end.

Wow. 503 BHP on racing hards? Good job.

Yep, 502/503bhp from the power limiter on 56.4% and racing hards. What I did for the extra 6.6mph shouldn't actually work, but does. (thought apparently only offline)

DrifterJoe
Any idea what speeds we'll hit at Route X in the race? I've only run in full BHP rooms.

Can't remember mate. Thought we tried it in Niops room the other day but not entirely sure.

Expanding upon what Mudd said, I do believe two-car tandems will be the preferred way of getting around SSRX, which is kinda cool since you can't really do it at Daytona (which is the way it should be, lol). You can stick with a group of tandems if your by yourself but you can't go forward without a drafting partner. My opinion: the person(s) who are able to perfect a two car draft in SSRX's tricky turns will be the winner of the race.

I can hit the same speed online as offline, but I hadn't tried anything other than going straight before with the setup. It's horrible.

I reduced part of my setup so that I'm now getting 199/200mph and it's a little better in the corners. The main problem in the corners now is that the car rocks back and forth in them. Time to sacrifice some more speed for handling.

Join my room when you want to try it online.

I will but later on mate. Not got seat and wheel out. Going old skool at the moment.

Edit 204.3

I found out which setting was ruining my handling in the turns, and I've adjusted it fully in the opposite direction now.

I was getting 192mph with this setting maxed out, so I reduced another setting all the way and got back to 194mph. So my top speed on my own while online with a full tank of fuel is 194mph (on the back straight, not the front straight with the elevation change).

Last edited:
homeslice47
Dumb american here. So what is the difference between the UK and England?

So, do "The Spints" have a category for 'most hilarious quote'?

....sorry Homeslice, couldn't resist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back