Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid PD and their glitches, can't believe I got stuck.

I kinda got 'half a black screen' and by the time I was on track, the race had almost started. I had about half a second.

Last edited:
Lag killed my race. I had the opposite of a lag bump twice while pushing, causing severe damage to me both times and putting me a lap down. With 2 laps to go, it lagged out and everyone's cars disappeared.

Just rejoined the room and was incompatible with jakob

Last edited:
Nice racing guys, I did end up going a little early and that cost me, but that #20 is a hell of a pusher.

Lag killed my race turns. Two spins with someone else, and not even a touch by anyone involved.

Good finish though with Buck and Crazy.

Nice win ACDC, good work Niop 👍

I had a good time, good racing guys. I got unavoidably collected in two major wrecks and still managed to finish in the 8th spot, not bad, considering. Also found some decent draft partners for the 500. I honestly did not witness any lag myself, but I was out of the lead pack the whole time. Let's remind everyone to make sure their GT5 Cache is cleaned out and their PS3 is freshly re-booted before we start the 500, hopefully that can minimize any lag on our parts.

Had too much rear tire wear after the crash/spin. Would have caught the leaders easily with good rear tires. We got to within 3.6 sec before my rears gave way. Had to take turn 4 at 120 mph on the last lap. :(

That was a great comeback, regardless, Rich. The four of us made up a ridiculous amount of time, in a longer race it would have really paid off. I think tire wear took a part in the mis-aligned bump that sent Chqr and myself for a spin at the end, as well.

The Main Page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/North-American-Gran-Turismo-5/238732846154493

Go to Facebook page "Like" it and post your PSN ID on the wall and we will get you out on the track for a tryout.

We are looking for serous drivers that will comit to a serous league.

We race with Teams, MW Racing, Top Out Racing, East Coast Racing and EdgeHardt Racing

We have Media which bring and off Track Feel, making you feel like a real driver, We have a Blog that talks about things going on in the league like rivets and Updates

We have a Point Systen and Rules and Regs,

We are Goin into Seaosn 3 and Are looking for 5 Drivers atleast.

Are youtube channel is www.youtube.com/nagt5 where all races are pvr'ed and uploaled.

COME ON OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, no offence but you can't just go around plugging your own series like that on other peoples threads, and if you do, at least do it discreetly or politely :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have said anything but I noticed you also posted this in about 5 other threads :lol:

Ah right mate, my bad if he is. I thought I'd mention it, since he's posted it in every single NASCAR related race series thread 👍 And OT, I'll almost definitely be able to make the 2nd race of the season if Joe Gibbs don't have all drivers running.

XWCp9.jpg

OFFICIAL Budweiser Shootout Results:

1. ACDCROCKS123 (#48 Hendrick Chevy)
2. RFLX_Niop (#24 2011 Hendrick Chevy)
3. Jakob_nascar88 (#42 Stewart-Ganassi Chevy)
4. Furinkazen (#20 Gibbs Toyota)
5. Droptop2001gt (#88 Hendrick Chevy)
6. homeslice47 (#43 2011 Ford Racing Ford)
7. mustardaddict (#83 2010 Red Bull Toyota)
8. Mudd (#14 Stewart-Ganassi Chevy)
9. Knelly (#18 Gibbs Toyota)
10. CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 (#83 2011 Red Bull Toyota)
11. DBUCKEYES (#99 Ford Racing Ford)
12. Chqr (#83 2010 Red Bull Toyota)
13. JoeOfTheFire (#43 2010 Ford Racing Ford)
14. Tom_97_COD (#11 Gibbs Toyota)

Last edited:
MarkWhite5150 is a friend of mine and a few others. He didn't know whoring isn't allowed.

Niop
MarkWhite5150 is a friend of mine and a few others. He didn't know whoring isn't allowed.

Ah I see, no worries then mate 👍

EDIT: Did the grid get mixed up on starting the race? Because my fastest lap was around a 49.1 and I ended up last in the pack. Not that it mattered haha.

Ah I see, no worries then mate 👍

EDIT: Did the grid get mixed up on starting the race? Because my fastest lap was around a 49.1 and I ended up last in the pack. Not that it mattered haha.

Yeah, I think they were mixed up. I had a 49.066 and started 5th I think. Oh well, it happens.

That was probably a result of the 1-lap rolling start practice we ran first.

Hopefully there is less lag in the next races. Also a reminder that our clocks went back an hour tonight, whereas I believe they go back in other places next week. May cause some confusion with times etc until then. The starting places were indeed changed by the 1 lap practice. I qualified 4th for when we did the 1 lap practice, and ended up 14th on the grid for the actual race.

Hopefully there is less lag in the next races. Also a reminder that our clocks went back an hour tonight, whereas I believe they go back in other places next week. May cause some confusion with times etc until then. The starting places were indeed changed by the 1 lap practice. I qualified 4th for when we did the 1 lap practice, and ended up 14th on the grid for the actual race.
I'll edit the original post to reflect the time change. Our Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 6th, meaning that the race on November 5th is at 5pm EDT and 9pm GMT.

Just watched back the 11 lap race that was a freight train. 11 drivers hooked up tight running constant .39's for 8 laps .... SICK!!!

I'll edit the original post to reflect the time change. Our Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 6th, meaning that the race on November 5th is at 5pm EDT and 9pm GMT.

Bearing in mind that a few of us will be running in the Season Finale of TOCA, does this mean that we will miss Quali.

To confirm, Room Open and Quali at 20:00 GMT and Race Start at 21:00 GMT?

EDIT: Sorry, just read OP - Ignore and Grrr

Ryan I am the full time driver for #42 car? If I am make sure you change my name to #42 car.

CAR REGISTRATION

Hendrick Motorsports
#24 2010 DuPont - The_Boyce
#24 2011 Drive to End Hunger - RFLX_Niop
#48 - ACDCROCKS123
#88 - Droptop2001gt

Joe Gibbs Racing
#11 - MrRedSox2542
#18 - Knelly
#20 Home Depot - Lord Voldemort
#20 Gamestop - golegion6

Ford Racing
#43 2010 Insignia - DrifterJoe
#43 2011 Best Buy - homeslice47
#99 - DBUCKEYES

Red Bull Racing
#83 2010 blue - Chqr
#83 2011 silver - CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83

Stewart-Ganassi Racing
#14 - Mudd
#42 - Stormtrooper217

Reserve Drivers

Bigno3
Furinkazen
GTP_akmuq
JakobNascar88
mechyboy27
mustardaddict
TomMcD

Edit - Full-time committed drivers will be given priority for pre-registering car numbers for the season.

Edit #2 - Any full-time driver that misses the first three races will be demoted to a reserve driver. The open seat on the team will be filled by a driver chosen by the remaining full-time team members. The new full-time driver must have participated in at least two of the first three points-paying races to be considered for the full time seat.

Edit #3 - Reserve drivers have been split off into a separate list. Once a full-time seat is opened, the remaining full-time team members can select from the pool of reserve drivers to fill the seat.

Actually, make this edit #3, to better clarify the position of our reserve drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back