• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
funkyDucks
You will receive a pm later about this.

Beat yeah too it ;)

This is exactly why you should hire me :D

Do you guys want me to stream the Nationwide races live? I can stream pretty good quality, and I think it's a good idea. This way all of the team owners could watch the races and see the progress of their teams without actually being in the race lounge causing lag. Also potential prospects can watch and see how our races go.

Do you guys want me to stream the Nationwide races live? I can stream pretty good quality, and I think it's a good idea. This way all of the team owners could watch the races and see the progress of their teams without actually being in the race lounge causing lag. Also potential prospects can watch and see how our races go.

This would be an awesome idea 👍

There'll be plenty of room for you to join the room to stream as it's capped at 12 seats.

Right on, I will plan on it. I probably can't stream any cup races as we're mostly pack racing. Any big of lag could ruin people's races.

Literally only an hour after losing my hair, I have already made massive leaps forward regarding Red Bulls driver programme. Waiting for PM replies before anything is announced.

NASCAR Trucks Season 2 will be coming soon, as well as the return of an old favourite of some of you guys... ;)

NASCAR Trucks Season 2 will be coming soon, as well as the return of an old favourite of some of you guys... ;)

This will put me up to 6 series per week. :crazy: 90's DTM on wednesday, trucks and IndyCar on friday, Nationwide and Sprint cup on saturday, and the "old favourite" on sundays.

Hope to see the Red Bull line up soon Funky, then maybe we'll get more people going to the Nationwide thread and signing up.

Wooooooo go Red Bull, * Immediatly goes and gets a can of Red Bull to endorse the team ;) *

Congrats, Funky, you look to have a strong team built there. I'm glad to see Mule back in this, looking forward to rubbing some fenders with ya once again. :D

This will put me up to 6 series per week. 90's DTM on wednesday, trucks and IndyCar on friday, Nationwide and Sprint cup on saturday, and the "old favourite" on sundays.

I feel your pain, Joe. I've actually banned myself from looking at the "gauging interest" thread...I'm outa' control when it comes to joining racing series. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey way to go funky. You took some good picks there! So now that we are done in here....Can we go to the new thread and tear it up in there?

Is it just me being stupid or does Red Bull only have 2 cars and Funky has 3 drivers inc. himself?

There may have been some change to this i've missed :confused:

Is it just me being stupid or does Red Bull only have 2 cars and Funky has 3 drivers inc. himself?

There may have been some change to this i've missed :confused:

Red Bull run two of the same car to bring them to a 3 car team...

Nostalgia blast:

Furinkazen
Red Bull run two of the same car to bring them to a 3 car team...

Nostalgia blast:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EuD8AEnmOo&feature=related">YouTube Link</a>

Ah right, must have missed that. As you were...

JakobNascar88
hope u pick me!

Hate to be the dream smasher here, but.. Actually I don't hate it but anyway.

The nice way to say this is, funkyDucks has already picked his team.

It consists of:
Himself in the 2011 and 2010.
Mule in the 2011
And me in the 2010

So there isn't room, however there may be room in the Nationwide series as all the team owner's here have a team of some sort with the same cars as there Cup team.

Check that thread out and ask a driver with a free space if you can drive for them there, as the Cup is now full.

Also using "u" instead of "you" is against the AUP. I'm not saying I'm perfect (Cause I've made many the mistake) just giving a helpful tip to keep you out of trouble. 👍

Good luck,
Matty.

Could everyone please put their hands together for the new Red Bull line up of Mattymc96 and Mule_9242.

Fixed :)

Congrats, Funky, you look to have a strong team built there. I'm glad to see Mule back in this, looking forward to rubbing some fenders with ya once again. :D

Yeah, it should be fun. Can't wait for the SSRX races, personally.

I've already got my car broken in and doing some tire testing at Daytona.

Good luck,
Matty.

'sup, teammate?

Ok, we now have a full stable of 16 registered cars for season three. Who is racing for the Sprint Cup Championship, and who is racing for the Nationwide Series Championship?

You can freely drive in either series or both, but you can only accrue points toward ONE Driver's Championship for the upcoming season.

Remember, even if you drive for a Nationwide Championship, your finishing points are still awarded to your team and your manufacturer here in the Sprint Cup series when you compete in Sprint Cup races. Likewise, Sprint Cup drivers can still accrue points for their Nationwide team owner when they race in Nationwide Series races, but they will not get any individual driver's points for the Nationwide Series Driver's title.

CAR REGISTRATION

Hendrick Motorsports
#24 2010 DuPont - GTP_akmuq - Racing for Nationwide Championship
#24 2011 Drive to End Hunger - CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship (Team Owner)
#48 - dowhat13 - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship
#88 - Mudd - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship
Reserve Driver - Carbonox - Racing for Nationwide Championship
Reserve Driver - smuffyatfcp - Racing for Nationwide Championship

Joe Gibbs Racing
#11 - Dexter_White5150 - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship
#18 - ACDCROCKS123 - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship
#20 Home Depot - M-Stall41 (Team Owner)
#20 GameStop - Droptop2001gt - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship

Ford Racing
#43 2010 Insignia - JoeOfTheFire - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship (Team Owner)
#43 2011 Best Buy - Furinkazen - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship (part-time)
#99 - Tom_97_COD - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship

Red Bull Racing
#83 2010 blue - MattyMc1996
#83 2011 silver - MULE_9242 - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship
#83 either color - funkyDucks (Team Owner)

Stewart-Ganassi Racing
#14 - RFLX_Niop - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship (Team Owner)
#42 - Knelly - Racing for Sprint Cup Championship

Interested/Available Drivers

Cowboys965
Jakob_Nascar88
jkt008

Homeslice47 (part-time)

Last edited:
Safe to say myself and Knelly will be taking points in the Sprint Cup series.

I'm liking the new signature. How many series championships? There have to be at least 3 or 4 in there. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back