Clean Road Car Racing LeagueOpen 

• Thread starter RewindTape
  • 641 comments
Off topic:

:drool:
...I... <superlative not found>

The risk of me buying Project Cars on launch day (for PC, unless the G27 issue is resolved before then) is increasing.

My apologies for cluttering up the thread but, man, that looks solid! :)
It looks too perfect to be real, other than that... I don't know. Excellence!

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

Apricot Hill - I've found a good confidence in the wet since qualifying and I've almost did pole position, but at the end horris has beaten me by less than a tenth. During first laps of the race I've found that grip has changed a bit, and I struggled to find it using alternative lines I've used in qualifying. I don't know if it was a placebo effect (amount of water on track was the same, but it wasn't raining anymore) or the grip has actually changed. As a result, I was the slowest on track around lap 10 with worn tyres, so I've decided to do a different strategy, changing them way before half the race. Pit-stops mixed thing up and I found myself in the middle of the pack, with almost everyone fighting for position. Guys in front of me as usual found great pace...actually, guys behind me as well so it was time to defend the position, no chance to improve it. I've just managed to stay in front of Vuja, he was a lot faster than me at the end. And elen's fuel issues gave me an undeserved 3rd place. A good fun race again :).

Red Bull Ring.jpg

Red Bull Ring_1.jpg

RedBull Ring - Not a lot to say about this one. I wasn't talented enough and my car wasn't balanced enough to put the power down exiting the ~90° corners of the circuit. I did a couple of big mistakes and I was last at half the race. Then Marty had connection problems and Vuja ran out of fuel, so I was lucky again to finish 4th.
I've noticed something interesting; I've checked my fuel gauge at exactly half the race and there was a bit more than half the tank. At the same point, I've used half of my NOS. So I thought I was safe to the end of the race, but I ran out of fuel during the last lap. This means that fuel consumption isn't consistent every lap, and also that it's not a matter of NOS using more fuel. I thought that this can be due to worn tyres spinning more towards the race, using/wasting a bit more fuel in the process.

About "penalties" for the first 3 drivers in the standings, maybe 6-4-2 is a good compromise. I think we should use a PP penalty in the 500 PP tuned races and a % penalty on power during our stock races. This because a 6 PP penalty in a 350PP race is a lot different than in a 550 PP race.
Like this:
Tuned races; 1st has 6 PPs penalty, so he'll race with 494 PPs. 2nd has 4 PPs penalty and 3rd has 2 PPs penalty.
Stock races; 1st has to decrease the power of his car by 6%. 2nd by 4% and 3rd by 2%.
Never tested, so I don't know if this is too weak or too harsh.

Project cars does look fantastic. I'm getting a PS4 in the next couple of months (just waiting for Amazon to knock off a few quid, or bring out the Project Cars PS4 bundle).

For me it'll be Project Cars rather than Drive Club - Club is pretty, but reading the reviews it just doesn't sound like my kind of game; semi-arcade handling, bouncing of the barriers at speed with no damage - I always prefer a solid sim, and Project Cars looks like the daddy :)

So, I urge anyone who can to get it for the PS4, as I'll be there. The more good competitors I know I'll have, the better! However, I understand that wheel functionality is important. As a DS3 user I don't factor in things like that, alas. Also I don't have a gaming capable PC.

I'd happy give the PP penalty system some testing, closer races can only be a good thing!

Hi Fellàz :)

I hope to join you on PS4 very quickly to Project Car looks great after all I've seen 👍

To be honest, this penalty rules bothers me a bit, I'm not saying this because I'm first but there is already a lot of racing incidents, if you want to win a race, for me, it must make the right choices, make a good set of car and practice, practice, practice. A good pit strategy can change everything, like a lack of fuel or tire that wears out too quickly, ...
That's what happened to me in the last two races.

If this rule is implemented, I would rather add weight, instead of declining power. Like 1st 60kg, 2nd 40kg, 20kg.
In any case I follow you but I wanted give you my opinion. :sly:

I don't know why, but after racing on Monday, I'm getting sick, maybe Paris, the metro and all bacteria, since Monday it's horrible :crazy:, I hope to get better quickly.

See you soon friends !
:gtpflag:

About the fuel consumption, I (now) believe Polyphony uses a very simple model to calculate it. No way a 2007's V6 consumes less more than a 1971's V6 in reality. So, I will have large troubles with this in my TTS as I can't push it or I will lose about 30s in a pit stop. As we don't have offline endurance training I didn't catch it before. Well... c'est la vie! :P

About "penalties" for the first 3 drivers in the standings, maybe 6-4-2 is a good compromise. I think we should use a PP penalty in the 500 PP tuned races and a % penalty on power during our stock races. This because a 6 PP penalty in a 350PP race is a lot different than in a 550 PP race.
Like this:
Tuned races; 1st has 6 PPs penalty, so he'll race with 494 PPs. 2nd has 4 PPs penalty and 3rd has 2 PPs penalty.
Stock races; 1st has to decrease the power of his car by 6%. 2nd by 4% and 3rd by 2%.
Never tested, so I don't know if this is too weak or too harsh.

I think a percentage is the right way to go, as you say. A fixed value would make quite a difference in low and high PP races.
6% of 500 PP is 30PP, which is quite a lot.
2%, 1%, and 0,5% would at 500PP mean 490, 495, and 497 PP respectively. But that is perhaps a too small a difference.
3%, 2%, 1%, again at 500PP is 485, 490, and 495 which also may be in the right ballpark. Testing needed!

We don't want to puncture all four tyres on the table leaders, so to speak, but we also want a closer finish to the championship. It's a fine balance.

Project cars does look fantastic. I'm getting a PS4 in the next couple of months (just waiting for Amazon to knock off a few quid, or bring out the Project Cars PS4 bundle).

For me it'll be Project Cars rather than Drive Club - Club is pretty, but reading the reviews it just doesn't sound like my kind of game; semi-arcade handling, bouncing of the barriers at speed with no damage - I always prefer a solid sim, and Project Cars looks like the daddy :)

So, I urge anyone who can to get it for the PS4, as I'll be there. The more good competitors I know I'll have, the better! However, I understand that wheel functionality is important. As a DS3 user I don't factor in things like that, alas. Also I don't have a gaming capable PC.

I'd happy give the PP penalty system some testing, closer races can only be a good thing!

Driveclub is not in competition with Project Cars in any way or form. And as all with Playstation+ will (eventually) get to try it out as part of the subscription you'll get to drive it if you want, Least. Actually, that's what's my friends are doing. I'm one of the few who bought it. :P
That it is arcade suits me fine, as I said, as I don't get to drive with my G27. :( I normally can't find my way out of a parking lot with a dualshock! :lol:

My biggest gripe with Project Cars is the heavy focus on racing cars. It's a pity, but they've seem to have gotten to do some pretty serious visual damage modeling, so perhaps that is a boon of the racing focus.
The simulation in Project Cars also go to pretty extreme levels. :)👍

Edit:
But you can get a pretty good GT3 series going in Project Cars... :D

• 2013 Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
  • 2013 Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
  • 2012 BMW Z4 GT3
  • 2013 Ginetta G55 GT3
  • 2013 McLaren 12C GT3
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
  • 2014 RUF RGT-8 GT3 (Fictional Racing Version) ;)
  • 2013 Bentley Continental GT3 (To be added)
  • 2013 Nissan GTR GT3 (Unconfirmed)

Last edited:
... To be honest, this penalty rules bothers me a bit, I'm not saying this because I'm first but there is already a lot of racing incidents, if you want to win a race, for me, it must make the right choices, make a good set of car and practice, practice, practice. A good pit strategy can change everything, like a lack of fuel or tire that wears out too quickly, ...
That's what happened to me in the last two races.

If this rule is implemented, I would rather add weight, instead of declining power. Like 1st 60kg, 2nd 40kg, 20kg.
In any case I follow you but I wanted give you my opinion. :sly:

I don't know why, but after racing on Monday, I'm getting sick, maybe Paris, the metro and all bacteria, since Monday it's horrible :crazy:, I hope to get better quickly.

See you soon friends !
:gtpflag:
Perhaps added weight in No Tuning races and a PP handicap in Tuned races? Then you can add weight and/or limit power as you wish. :)

And get well, mate!

Now, it's once again Friday!
:cheers:

I have to unfortunately cancel my participation for the upcoming Japan races on Monday. I will be on the (real) road and can't make it in time. This comes in tune with my rather disappointing performance at the championship so far. Troubled by mechanical failures, disfunctional pit stop strategies and a driver short of experience, Team MadMarty will hopefully be back on the grid the week after.

Project Cars: I am also eagerly awaiting this title. Even though it's probably gonna be the PC version due to my screen setup. However, it looks like we're all in for a bit of delay when it comes to PCARS. Slightly Mad Studios have pushed their release date to March '15. They might get the G27 compatibility sorted in the meantime. You never know...

Have a good race on Monday.

Vuja,

In Red Bull's ring the classification is wrong, i finished 2nd and Meph 3rd. Don't make it harder eheheh
Wait! What?
Sorry! My mistake.

I'll recheck the replay. :)

Edit: Corrected and updated! Thanks, elen.

Last edited:
Volvo @ Tsukuba:
When I first drove this in practice I thought "I've goofed up the car and/or track selection". But lo and behold, it turned out fine and fun. :)
With such slow cars and short track I always had someone in my sights, until elen went "Poff!" and disappeared in front of me towards the end of the race. I was, as usual, not quick enough. Slowly I watched the leading cars pulling away lap by lap. horris was putting the pressure on for quite a few laps before he finally managed to slip by when I made a mistake in the hairpin onto the back straight. Then I overtook elen after he went off track in the final corner fighting the very same horris. It was a good race until elen disconnected, after which it was just driving to the finish line by myself.
A rainy Suzuka:
My first pole position I believe. Woohoo! :P I could have made better use of it though as I caught a little bit of grass during braking going into Spoon Curve and lost my place in the top pack to never see them again. I blame offline vs. online handling differences! :D
And to pour salt in the would I was too afraid to use the N2O in fear of running out of petrolium again. Not until the final few laps when I saw my more fuel efficient driving was paying off did I dare try opening up that valve. Sadly, I was also too slow. Again. And it was too late in the race to be effective... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As it's a longer track I felt a bit lonely throughout the race. In hindsight I should have gone with the RGT as I first thought, even if I couldn't put any racing numbers on it. Then those stretches of "time trial" laps would be more entertaining. I darn you to heck, vanity!
And I feel for you, elen, that forgot purchasing Comfort Soft tyres!
I truly hope we don't get rain on Sierra... :nervous:
Edit: Added the forecast link for Sierra, and it's looking good. So good, in fact, I'm now jealous of you southern Europeans! :lol:

PS: Now, it's snowing here. I should probably change to my studded tyres. :P

Edit:
PPS.
I have a THIRD of the horsepower of this Porsche Turbo! :eek:

"Confidence is facing your GoPros to the rear." :lol:

Last edited:
Tsukuba - I was just hopeless, nothing else to describe it. Other than my usual lack of talent, there was something else I don't know. I've never been constantly 1.5 seconds slower than others in a short track like Tsukuba, that's a bit embarrassing :rolleyes: I drive with the d-pad on the DS3 controller, not the analog stick, so that's probably why I haven't been able to contain understeer, my tyres were always overheated and this lead to frustrating understeer and massive front tyres wear. A deserved, lonely last place.

Suzuka - Since it was raining, I've decided at the very last moment to fit a rear wing on my tail-happy 365. No time for testing it but it has been a good decision, probably. It wasn't enough because I was constantly powersliding on long, fast corners but that ugly wing surely improved my car. I had a lonely race in 2nd place, with a decent pace and a few minor mistakes. Mephi was just too good, no way for me to catch him. Kudos to him then, and to Vuja for his first pole position:tup:.

I'm in the same position as Least at the moment, I can't play with a steering wheel. But good news for the future of us DS3 users; the new PS4 controller seems really improved in terms of sensitivity, both the stickers and the rear buttons (R2/L2) have an enjoyable "weight" and modulability.
Unfortunately I can't test it; the PS+ free version of Driveclub has been postponed because of some problems, and Project Cars has been delayed as well apparently. "Racing game" and "delay" are often in the same sentence nowadays...

Why don't you try and switch to the analogue stick for the steering, marco? It's good - or at least better, I think. it allows you to feed in pretty delicate adjustments, if you move the stick a tiny amount. I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to switch your reactions over, and there would be benefits.

Actually I drive with both sticks - steering on the left, and then I use the right stick like I'm driving a remote control car - forward on the stick for throttle, backwards for brake. I'm confident that this gives me much more throttle and brake detail then using the shoulder buttons - I'm one of the only non-ABS users on the DS3 that I know of, as the line between strong braking and locked wheels can be felt and is relatively easy to modulate - and also another benefit is that then I can put the gears on L2 and R2, so I just click up and down through the 'box in a way that feels like using paddles.

I know you get used to what you're used to, but I think that my DS3 settup makes it about as good as you can get. Recommended :)

My PS4 is arriving today, though it'll be living in its box in the wardrobe until Christmas. It's partly for the kids, and they can help me open it on Christmas morning. Also because of the kids I finally went for the DriveClub bundle, as I think my 12 yo son Owen will enjoy it - he's gradually getting pretty good at GT6. At least it's a beautiful game, so it shows of the PS4's abilities well. I'll be joining your club, Vuja! We'll get some paint jobs together :) I'll also be getting Resogun and Minecraft from the PSN store, and I'll probably buy Far Cry 4 as soon as it comes out - looks magnificent, and Far Cry 3 is my favorite FPS of recent years. Even though it's all guns and stabbing, the jungle, beach and woodland scenery makes it strangely relaxing, all a bit like taking an adventure holiday.

Cheers fellas.

... I drive with the d-pad on the DS3 controller, not the analog stick...
Woah... That's impressive, marco! 👍
But I agree with Least below...

Why don't you try and switch to the analogue stick for the steering, marco? It's good - or at least better, I think. it allows you to feed in pretty delicate adjustments, if you move the stick a tiny amount. I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to switch your reactions over, and there would be benefits.

Actually I drive with both sticks - steering on the left, and then I use the right stick like I'm driving a remote control car - forward on the stick for throttle, backwards for brake. I'm confident that this gives me much more throttle and brake detail then using the shoulder buttons - I'm one of the only non-ABS users on the DS3 that I know of, as the line between strong braking and locked wheels can be felt and is relatively easy to modulate - and also another benefit is that then I can put the gears on L2 and R2, so I just click up and down through the 'box in a way that feels like using paddles.

I know you get used to what you're used to, but I think that my DS3 settup makes it about as good as you can get. Recommended :)

My PS4 is arriving today, though it'll be living in its box in the wardrobe until Christmas. It's partly for the kids, and they can help me open it on Christmas morning. Also because of the kids I finally went for the DriveClub bundle, as I think my 12 yo son Owen will enjoy it - he's gradually getting pretty good at GT6. At least it's a beautiful game, so it shows of the PS4's abilities well. I'll be joining your club, Vuja! We'll get some paint jobs together :) I'll also be getting Resogun and Minecraft from the PSN store, and I'll probably buy Far Cry 4 as soon as it comes out - looks magnificent, and Far Cry 3 is my favorite FPS of recent years. Even though it's all guns and stabbing, the jungle, beach and woodland scenery makes it strangely relaxing, all a bit like taking an adventure holiday.

Cheers fellas.
I use L2/R2 as brake and accelerator in Driveclub, and try steering to the best of my ability with the left stick. I do however think the triggers are more progressive on the DS4 than on the DS3.
The thought of handling the analog sticks as a RC-car never crossed my mind! But shouldn't the left stick be acceleration and the right steering then? It's been a long, long while since I drove an RC-car. :P

He he... Quite a Christmas gift! I would have been exctatic if I was a kid.
I'm sure you'll both have fun in Driveclub, if you accept it for what it is. And it's beautiful! The added imperfections make it look very real. :)

Project Cars looks a little bit too perfect to make it look real (as a game though... 👍). The driver looking towards the apex is a very nice touch, as is the helmet view. The depth of field not so much. Looking at this clip I get an urge to have a GT3 series in a RUF however. :lol:
Driveclub on the other hand get many (other) subtle details just right, such as lighting, windscreen reflections and dirt. Also, since I started thinking of Driveclub as BTCC/STCC/DTM racing, the many (many, many) little bumps doesn't bother me as much. Go figure. :boggled:

I didn't enjoy FarCry 3 that much. I just couldn't get into it for some reason. My next purchase on the PS4 will probably be GTA V, even if I already have it on the PS3. A few still active friends are migrating from the 360, and I want any released DLC on the current generation, so my serene digital adventure holiday will be more urban than yours, Least. :P

Oh, oh, oh... Is it? Yes, I guess it is...
Friday once more!
:cheers:

Last edited:
I play with the d-pad because I'm used to it since PS1/PS2 and also because at the moment my only working DS3 has some problems. The spring that moves the left stick is broken, so if I push it in a certain direction, it remains in that position. Also, the rubber on top of it is gone (it's always the first thing to broke, since PS2 :)) so it can be really slippery, especially on summer with sweaty hands (it can be really hot here...). I'm reluctant buying a new one, since GT6 is now the only game I play with the PS3. I've also found out that it's possible to use the PS4 controller with a PS3, and it works perfectly until you go on track in GT6. It receives the inputs, according to the HUD on the bottom left of the screen (that sort of tutorial that says L2 - brake, for example) but nothing happens, it's really strange. Anyway, I'll try to assign the steering to the right stick of the DS3 if it's possible, and then try to get used to it. It really makes the difference, as you said. About gears I've got them on L1/R1,so on top of the accelerator and the brakes, in this way it's quite intuitive for brain and fingers, I reckon. I'm sure that your advice about the accelerator/brakes on the other stick is spot on, Least, but it will be just too much (re)learning at the moment :).

Project Cars looks a little bit too perfect to make it look real (as a game though... 👍). The driver looking towards the apex is a very nice touch, as is the helmet view. The depth of field not so much. Looking at this clip I get an urge to have a GT3 series in a RUF however. :lol:

The worst thing I see from Project Cars onboard videos so far is the visual accentuated feeling of understeer on the steering wheel. There's simply too much angle. It reminds me NFS Shift (same producers) which was quite terrible in terms of handling. Anyway, that's just a detail.

Important:
Tonight's race (2014-10-27) is
postponed
until next week (2014-11-03)​

A birthday celebration was moved. My apologies. And now you'll have another week to practice... Oh, no! :P

Oh, I don't remember if posted this before, but I do again now as principal photography of "Kung Fury" ended just recently, and to put you all back in a good mood. :D
The short movie (30 minutes) is set to release at the end of the year. It's produced in Umeå, which is an hour from where I live.

Ha! Well, I was just on my way to post that I'll be there tonight but that I might be a few minutes late. Our clocks went back an hour on Sunday, so we're now on GMT. That means that your 9.00pm GMT+2 is only 7pm here - it's a tad early, just impacting slightly on picking kids up from friends, dinner time and so on. But I can make it, no need to change or anything.

But if it's delayed, so be it. I didn't do any practice anyway... However, I may well be on later if anyone else fancies some practice laps. I've already booked it in with the boss.

Hope the Birthday celebration goes well, Vuja. Party on :)

Our clocks went back an hour on Sunday, so we're now on GMT. That means that your 9.00pm GMT+2 is only 7pm here - it's a tad early, just impacting slightly on picking kids up from friends, dinner time and so on. But I can make it, no need to change or anything.

So did our clocks in center European time Least, so it's the same as before if I'm not wrong :).

OK - so you're GMT+1 now. Makes it easier.
I can confirm that it's a struggle having a PS4 living in its box hidden in the wardrobe, and not getting it out to check it out. I've been waiting for the next generation for what feels like ages now... AND IT'S IN MY WARDROBE
Gaaaaaah...

... I can confirm that it's a struggle having a PS4 living in its box hidden in the wardrobe, and not getting it out to check it out. I've been waiting for the next generation for what feels like ages now... AND IT'S IN MY WARDROBE
Gaaaaaah...
Christmas gift wrap it and feel like a kid again, Least. :lol:

So, i have one more week to not know Sierra circuit :)
This is where I am too, elen. :P

I'm actually having a little trouble with keeping interest in GT6, for some reason. The league is currently my only reason to start it up, unlike GT5 which I played almost everyday for a couple of years. :odd:

Christmas gift wrap it and feel like a kid again, Least. :lol:

I will be Christmas-wrapping the PS4 - that's exactly while it's still in the wardrobe! It's technically mine, but I'll probably let the kids unwrap it.
Here's the plan - I'm going to wrap and put in each of the kids piles of presents their new DS4 pads (Blue for her, red for him) and when they've discovered what they are and got excited I'll allow them to open 'my' present. Should be fun. But both of them are choristers in the local church choir (for reasons of musical education rather than religious beliefs), so they have to leave at 9.00am and sing in the Christmas morning service until 12! HA! They'll be ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS. So the first go on it will definitely be mine :)

See you online later. I tried a couple of laps in the F1 on Sierra last Wednesday - not for long, only for long enough to confirm that the car is quite a serious handful. I hit barriers several times in 2 laps, hard enough to do serious damage if it had been switched on. I think there could well be some loooooong laps back to the pits tonight...

Hey Fellas

This is my secret, when I listen it, nobody can stop me (except the wall) :crazy:

I've managed to fall below 9 minutes : 8.52.*** with a little mistake
See you later, get ready !!! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'm actually having a little trouble with keeping interest in GT6, for some reason. The league is currently my only reason to start it up, unlike GT5 which I played almost everyday for a couple of years. :odd:

I think this isn't a specific GT6 problem, Vuja - more that GT5 and GT6 were are very similar to each other, the experience of actually playing each is basically the same. GT5 arrived after a huge wait, we'd been waiting for years, but GT6 just took over from GT5 which we were still playing... So it seems to me that it's just GT you're a bit tired of. I feel basically the same way - the game plays very well, the league races are excellent, but I can't really be bothered with the single player game any more. We'll be waiting for GT7 soon - I just hope that Polyphony can come up with some way of enlivening the experience a bit. I don't really want them to change the basic game, but - I dunno - something that livens the whole thing up a bit. Decent sound and proper, pack-racing AI would do it for me, I'm so tired of the GT bots - they are hopeless. This is why none of the races involved actually competing with equal drivers, from the grid to the finish - the hard races merely involve catching a car that starts way, way ahead of you, and this makes everything like a time trial.

Totally agree LR.

The whole concept of GT single player mode must change.

The only way you can catch the front car when you start in 12th is if you are way faster than everyone you are racing against. And where is the fun in “racing” cars must slower than you?

P.S. I am keen to join you guys for a race. Do I send Rewind Tape a friend Request?
When is next race?

Thanks guys.

Keep it close, clean and fast!

Here's the plan - I'm going to wrap and put in each of the kids piles of presents their new DS4 pads (Blue for her, red for him) and when they've discovered what they are and got excited I'll allow them to open 'my' present. Should be fun. But both of them are choristers in the local church choir (for reasons of musical education rather than religious beliefs), so they have to leave at 9.00am and sing in the Christmas morning service until 12! HA! They'll be ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS. So the first go on it will definitely be mine :)
Ha ha ha! Thinking lika a dad I see. ;)

Hey Fellas

This is my secret, when I listen it, nobody can stop me (except the wall) :crazy:

I've managed to fall below 9 minutes : 8.52.*** with a little mistake
See you later, get ready !!! :gtpflag:
M. Rain Master. :)👍

Edit:
PS. Did you see the GTA V news? How long will you hold out? :P

... I just hope that Polyphony can come up with some way of enlivening the experience a bit. I don't really want them to change the basic game, but - I dunno - something that livens the whole thing up a bit. Decent sound and proper, pack-racing AI would do it for me, I'm so tired of the GT bots - they are hopeless. This is why none of the races involved actually competing with equal drivers, from the grid to the finish - the hard races merely involve catching a car that starts way, way ahead of you, and this makes everything like a time trial.
Yeah, the lack of proper endurance racing, which I enjoy, and that none of the races are in a pack / with a proper grid start really takes away my enjoyment of offline. :indiff:

Edit:
PS. GTA V on the PS4 will have first person view. Just to make your wait even worse. :D

The whole concept of GT single player mode must change.

The only way you can catch the front car when you start in 12th is if you are way faster than everyone you are racing against. And where is the fun in “racing” cars must slower than you?

P.S. I am keen to join you guys for a race. Do I send Rewind Tape a friend Request?
When is next race?

Thanks guys.

Keep it close, clean and fast!

Sadly, this post I made about GT5 is still relevant to me. :boggled:

I've added my PSN (Vuja_De_) to my avatar image, so just send me a friend request.
As I have 100+ friends PSN is a bit wonky though, especially on the PS3.

The next race is scheduled for Monday. :)

Last edited:
It's harsh of me, Vuja, but I go through my friends list occasionally and ditch anyone who I've friended but never otherwise met online, or anyone who hasn't even logged on for months and months. I like to keep things tidy :)

Back