Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout (WE'RE DONE! Thank you all)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 682 comments
Boss , can i join ? :P
as a testdriver only offcourse ...

i want to totally wreck drive Onboy's car :D

Been waiting for this first event of the year. :D Sign me up on both sides! Been testing some cars out on Monaco but been hard to determine what is good without the limits and rules. Should have a couple ideas that will make it around once, our maybe twice... :banghead:
Onboy123
It's…not from Norfolk, is it? Though I can't really think of any more lightweight bathtubs from the 70's or 60's yet…No Miura, right?

Miura was my first thought but it is just over 500PP and I don't think 3% ballast will bring it under.

It's…not from Norfolk, is it? Though I can't really think of any more lightweight bathtubs from the 70's or 60's yet…No Miura, right?

I do have two cars up for consideration from Britain (as subs for my other two). I should really find more to try but I don't wanna go for MRs, for fear of scaring drivers away from my car. :lol:

I do have two cars up for consideration from Britain (as subs for my other two). I should really find more to try but I don't wanna go for MRs, for fear of scaring drivers away from my car. :lol:

Then be very afraid of mine, I tuned it when I was a tad drunk so if you are slightly butterfingered, you're not going to enjoy it. If you like the idea of a loose but not-sideways bathtub however, you'll like it. :D And Don't worry, it might not be chosen, though I favour it infinitely more than my other choices.

This even looks great but I'm concerned that a car other than the fastest outright car will potentially get the fastest average lap time due to average driving from testers. After all, faster is faster and this is a time trial. If it meets the approval of the OP, I would like to sponsor a prize for the outright fastest lap time, each for the tuner and tester (additional to the other prizes on offer).

Also, I will likely enter as either tester or tuner or both.

I do have a prize for the fastest lap set by a test-driver {"fastest Lap - Any Premium car under 250,000cr (tuned by Clueless if you'd like)}, but if you would like to add a sponsored prize, just PM me with what you'd like and I'll add it 👍 Thanks for helping.

Also, should I add you as both or are you just thinking about it? :dopey:

:lol: Screw you, I tuned it to be a bonkers lunatic. And the fact that you were scared of it means I've succeeded! :D

But a 440pp car should not scare me as much as yours did :dopey: :lol:

Boss , can i join ? :P
as a testdriver only offcourse ...

i want to totally wreck drive Onboy's car :D

Of course you can. You don't need permission from me :dopey:. Just make sure my car is "tested" right. :D :sly:

(try your hand at tuning also 👍 )

Been waiting for this first event of the year. :D Sign me up on both sides! Been testing some cars out on Monaco but been hard to determine what is good without the limits and rules. Should have a couple ideas that will make it around once, our maybe twice... :banghead:

Miura was my first thought but it is just over 500PP and I don't think 3% ballast will bring it under.

Signing you up right now. Could you help with the Photo Poll? PLEASE?!?
:dopey:

Of course you can. You don't need permission from me :dopey:. Just make sure my car is "tested" right. :D :sly:

(try your hand at tuning also 👍 )

thanks Boss :P

no i wont tune , i don't want my car to kill any potential testdriver , besides i am clueless :D

Thank you. Sorry for my ignorance, but are you a part of a garage, or just independent? (if the latter... you want a job? :dopey: )

we are expanding , taking over the world , one tuner at a time ... :D

on a side note we got milk and cookies ( alltho i am still awaiting the UPS guy with my cookies :( )

we are expanding , taking over the world , one tuner at a time ... :D

on a side note we got milk and cookies ( alltho i am still awaiting the UPS guy with my cookies :( )

madmyk said he had some, but I think the parrot might have ate them all :(

i can't wait to drive some of those oldies :D ,
I'll give you a choice…big V8 with hefty weight or lightweight bathtub with big wing? Make your choice and that car will be either on share or sent to you for some testing because I'm not sure how good I am by tuning against myself. :dopey:

Tell you what, muscle is not a bad idea for this event...there are a huge variety of cars I have found that would be good for this job. Still doesn't mean I will use them though, especially given how I don't have that many in my garage either...

I'll give you a choice…big V8 with hefty weight or lightweight bathtub with big wing? Make your choice and that car will be either on share or sent to you for some testing because I'm not sure how good I am by tuning against myself. :dopey:

difficult choise , i think lightweight might have a slight advantage for the average driver tho , just put them on share and ill pm you the findings , or pm me the car and the tune if you wanna keep it top secret :P

difficult choise , i think lightweight might have a slight advantage for the average driver tho , just put them on share and ill pm you the findings , or pm me the car and the tune if you wanna keep it top secret :P

The car's on share, it's the one in the pictures. :D

Alright, put me down as a tuna and if you happen to need another one, I can also be a tester.
Now to find a fun automobile that stands no chance of winning. :) Maybe a Citroen or Honda :scared:

Thank you. Sorry for my ignorance, but are you a part of a garage, or just independent? (if the latter... you want a job? :dopey: )

No, not part of a garage...yet. I have my own "Hotshoe Garage" but I haven't really released any tunes publicly. Mainly use it for tune reviews thus far. I've had a couple offers after the Indy shootout to join some other folks but for now I'll stay independent until I actually figure out what it is I am doing. :embarrassed:

Appreciate it though! 👍

And I think I will be sticking to my usual German car for this one, though there is an Italian hussie fighting for attention. :odd:

Alright, put me down as a tuna and if you happen to need another one, I can also be a tester.
Now to find a fun automobile that stands no chance of winning. :) Maybe a Citroen or Honda :scared:

Adding you now 👍.
The 2CV can only get up to 57hp@405pp (but not up a hill), and the Honda 1300 understeering is a pig :dopey:

No, not part of a garage...yet. I have my own "Hotshoe Garage" but I haven't really released any tunes publicly. Mainly use it for tune reviews thus far. I've had a couple offers after the Indy shootout to join some other folks but for now I'll stay independent until I actually figure out what it is I am doing. :embarrassed:

Appreciate it though! 👍

And I think I will be sticking to my usual German car for this one, though there is an Italian hussie fighting for attention. :odd:

Well with the great showing at older shootouts is doesn't surprise me that you've been asked before. 👍

Anybody got round to tuning yet?
I spent around 1.9mil restoring and building a load of cars, most of them are around 460pp. I think I have 2 at 500pp.
Anybody know what a decent time is here? So far my best time is 1:46.698 1:45.766 @500pp

Last edited:
Anybody got round to tuning yet?
I spent around 1.9mil restoring and building a load of cars, most of them are around 460pp. I think I have 2 at 500pp.
Anybody know what a decent time is here? So far my best time is 1:46.698 @500pp

I've been runnig around 1:51.xxx for my fastest. I'm not a good driver :dopey:

I've been runnig around 1:51.xxx for my fastest. I'm not a good driver :dopey:

i gtg to work soon , but if you have it on share tomorrow morning i'll take it out for a spin .
I checked a couple of cars myself and 500PP is rather difficult to find , 450pp with power limiter at 95% minimum would have been easier lol

allready got a run with Onboy's musclecar and it was intresting i won't comment any further tho :P

i gtg to work soon , but if you have it on share tomorrow morning i'll take it out for a spin .
I checked a couple of cars myself and 500PP is rather difficult to find , 450pp with power limiter at 95% minimum would have been easier lol

allready got a run with Onboy's musclecar and it was intresting i won't comment any further tho :P

I'll have three Germans on share soon...guess which one I'm going to use. :D

Just took that 2002 Turbo for a quick test drive Krenkme and beat my PB by .001 lol
I managed 1:45.765, was only a quick run and could shave of another couple of tenths.

If you want I can give you some feedback, but others may find that unfair :lol:
Up to you :D

Just took that 2002 Turbo for a quick test drive Krenkme and beat my PB by .001 lol
I managed 1:45.765, was only a quick run and could shave of another couple of tenths.

If you want I can give you some feedback, but others may find that unfair :lol:
Up to you :D

As much as I would love the feedback, I'm not sure others would approve. Soooo... I'm not sure... :indiff:

Back