Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout (WE'RE DONE! Thank you all)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 682 comments
Got it. Lancia Stratos. :D

Maybe :sly:

PS. Just took the cougar out for a spin, very nice easy drive. Was running consistent 1:48's and could proabably get a 1:46. Nice work Onboy đź‘Ť
My best time so far is 1:44.963 :D

Last edited:
(try your hand at tuning also đź‘Ť )

after i got some more positive feedback from my '10 SLS i decided to try a few oldies and if i am allowed i would like to bring forward my car as well if that is ok ...

not sure if i am allowed to continue my ore-testing for other tuners then tho , if not i wont bring forward my car no worries , but if it is ok i would like a try for tuner ...

PS. Just took the cougar out for a spin, very nice easy drive. Was running consistent 1:48's and could proabably get a 1:46. Nice work Onboy đź‘Ť

Yay! Another one who likes the Cougar, and the rea test hasn't even begun! :D

Did I not say? :D

Managed to shave 8 tenths of my previous PB, new PB is 1:43.925.
Now the engines starting to break in and I gotta remove parts :(

So glad noones mentioned my car yet, I hope nobody else picks it. It is truly a monster and will definately kill some of the testers :lol:

The Lancia Stratos is one of the four cars that I am considering for this challenge. The numbers look good on this car, but I think one of my others may out handle it at very similar PP levels? Just beginning testing.

after i got some more positive feedback from my '10 SLS i decided to try a few oldies and if i am allowed i would like to bring forward my car as well if that is ok ...

not sure if i am allowed to continue my ore-testing for other tuners then tho , if not i wont bring forward my car no worries , but if it is ok i would like a try for tuner ...

You haz an SLS? I want in on testing then! :D

And you're allowed to do both.

The Lancia Stratos is one of the four cars that I am considering for this challenge. The numbers look good on this car, but I think one of my others may out handle it at very similar PP levels? Just beginning testing.

So far I've only tested the Stratos and the Stingray. With the Stratos I am constantly shaving of tenths with every tweak. The Stingray is about 2 seconds slower, but I still think I could improve on that. I havent touched the BMW 2002 Turbo yet but I think that could come close the handling on the Stratos.

My Camaro is doing 1:46's with minimal effort. I may have to use the Fiat 500 after all... :lol:

You got that on share, would like to give it a go.

Unfortunately no, for the moment it's on my other account because I was duping DLC paint. :dopey:

It'll be on share tomorrow for anyone who wants to try it. đź‘Ť

Ok nice one.

Man that BMW 2002 is one bastard to tune, I give up on it and take my hat of to you krenkme, couldnt beat the ghost of yours with mine. :lol:

vader.jpg

I just realise Jack is using a cheeky shortcut at around 1:05 in that video. I take it that it's perfectly legal to do that? :P If so, my Camaro is currently doing 1:43.8 with a couple of mistakes. Honestly don't think I'm going to win that Honda Beat at this rate. :(

I just realise Jack is using a cheeky shortcut at around 1:05 in that video. I take it that it's perfectly legal to do that? :P If so, my Camaro is currently doing 1:43.8 with a couple of mistakes. Honestly don't think I'm going to win that Honda Beat at this rate. :(

Lol yeah I thought if the game doesnt class that as a dirty lap I'll just go with it, suits me :lol:

And I finally managed to tame the 2002 Turbo :D

Last edited:
Okay, so let's see if this McDonalds Wi-fi will hold up :dopey;

To steal a line from praiano the silver surfer needs his surfboard!:D

Actually haven't tested any cars yet. Been away from GT5 for the last week+ due to the holidays, internet rage, college football, and general burnout.:drool:

Good to have you back online ... I hope.

He should put his mascot fish down as a tuna. :lol:

Lets hope.

Am I too late to throw my lot in as a tuner..??

Just had to replace my PS3 as my wife killed my old Toaster playing Oblivion :(

{Cy}

No it's not to late, and I'll put you down soon (I hope)

Yes, you can test drive and be a tuner... (what's with Drivers trying to tune?... Onboy :dopey: )

Ok nice one.

Man that BMW 2002 is one bastard to tune, I give up on it and take my hat of to you krenkme, couldnt beat the ghost of yours with mine. :lol:

Thanks, But I'm still not sure that's my car. :dopey:

If it's green I'm okay with it, just as long as the testers do the same for every car.

Lol yeah I thought if the game doesnt class that as a dirty lap I'll just go with it, suits me :lol:

And I finally managed to tame the 2002 Turbo :D

I was able to do a 1:43.8xx online though with only 2 wheels off the track on that chicane.

Well that is a lot better then my tune :(...

... Did I miss anything? :dopey: ... check back in when I can. :cheers:

Well that is a lot better then my tune :(...

Nah that time was with the Stratos, that typing is misleading. :)
But I didnt managed to beat the ghost offline but only by 2 tenths lol

@wildheart
I still might not enter the Stratos, as I have a pretty awesome pic of the 2002 Turbo
6631109175_14918dc2f6.jpg

Goodnight everybody ,good night my friend Krenkme. I don't have any time these days , i just read quickly about the shootout, 500pp / 1975 / Monaco.... Everything i love.I 'll find some time tomorrow night to present a car , i already have my stratos but i need to fine tune on the city track.
Tell you more tomorrow.
Have a good night.:)đź‘Ť
><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Goodnight everybody ,good night my friend Krenkme. I don't have any time these days , i just read quickly about the shootout, 500pp / 1975 / Monaco.... Everything i love.I 'll find some time tomorrow night to present a car , i already have my stratos but i need to fine tune on the city track.
Tell you more tomorrow.
Have a good night.:)đź‘Ť
><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Glad to have you on board đź‘Ť Hope you can find time in the future to play this great game, but untill then I'll put you in as a 'Tuna' :dopey:

krenkme
I'll mark you down đź‘Ť.... but if you pick the car I was going to use then your out :dopey:

Hell nope, I got a way better classic that I destroyed...although.I do have a few others. Rest assured, it will be epic

put me down as a tuner. I need to decide between my unreleased Stingray or hyper handling MR European car. Still can't decide which one.

put me down as a tuner. I need to decide between my unreleased Stingray or hyper handling MR European car. Still can't decide which one.

Is everyone just going to use the rally legend that is the Stratos now? And I think I need a faster carÂ…Cougar is good, but too slowÂ…

Back