CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Great racing again tonight. Pleased with the first race, had a couple of tussles with Joy, and would have been close for 4th place if I didnt crash at the tunnel. 2nd race, I had not had any practice at Carter Fell, and it showed. Couldnt get over the YUMPS, at all. Had a few battles with Buraspo early on, but had to retire due to a phone call from some p!$$@d idiot ringing me to tell me about something called football.

Thanks for attending, shame about race 2, as it was possible, believe me, to get over the yumps! :lol:

Football!!! Apart from Motorsport, this is the closest I come to any other sport >>> Photo from this morning out side my house! Well the estate :) 👍 (got wrong off that guy kneeling down on the right! :eek: )

602986_10150863349546370_1865762555_n.jpg

Cannot wait for Le Mans tomorrow, even if it's only to see Batman's debut!

WTF! Nissan FTW!!!! 👍

nissan-deltawing-track-testing.jpg

The Deltawing apparently! :eek: (who's putting money on that this appears in GT5???)

Cannot wait for Le Mans tomorrow, even if it's only to see Batman's debut!

WTF! Nissan FTW!!!! 👍

nissan-deltawing-track-testing.jpg

The Deltawing apparently! :eek: (who's putting money on that this appears in GT5???)

That was at Hethel about 3 weeks ago, Its mental, believe me.

Is it me, or can you tell when you have a Gran Turismo addiction????

GT2 on the go! Thanks phone! 👍

DSC_0092.jpg

I've been flat out GTA3 on my iPhone since the 10 year anniversary app came out!!! Very tempted to pull out the PS2 and wire it up to the big screen..... Vice City FTW. Or the alternative of buying the PC versions and PS-style controller off eBay.

CONFIRMED DRIVERS - 22.6.12

REMEMBER...this race see's us using our positions in the Championship as a reverse grid! So when everyone is ready to go, we will need to wait until called for, then and only then can you leave the pits as there will be NO QUALIFYING

PSN-OmniusALX
Shin_Roh
Dowlin39
geordie139
jamesybograt
trotterlover79

Last edited:
Put my name down budster! I thought I was going to have to be at work for a moment then I was gutted! As it happens I can take the day off :D This'll be a great race! And I promise not to bin it on lap two this time haha :D I want to challenge for the win!! :P And I love a good fight so bring it boys!! Imma ready! 👍

Put my name down budster! I thought I was going to have to be at work for a moment then I was gutted! As it happens I can take the day off :D This'll be a great race! And I promise not to bin it on lap two this time haha :D I want to challenge for the win!! :P And I love a good fight so bring it boys!! Imma ready! 👍

Shame you missed Friday just gone, it was a blast!

If anyone in the UK wishes to 'stream' the LM24 from Eurosport, and has Sky, just use the SkyGo.com website, sign in to your Sky account and away you go (Excellent if you can't get onto the TV because of your other half :lol: )

Last edited:
Yeah I'm disappointed I missed Fridays races too mate :( Had no time to learn the track this week though it would of been a disaster haha! Plus I didn't get home till about 11 yesterday. Boooo! :(

Can't wait to get my TVR out next week though. I'll be around tomorrow actually so if anyone fancies a friendly race or two give me a shout 👍

Have you seen any of the race? It's been quite the endurance race, had a little bit of everything!!!

Aye,Watched a couple of hours last night and a bit this morning,there was a pretty close fight between the GT Academy drivers. Only 30 odd second gap after 22 hours.

Moto gp time now.

Awesome race by Audi! P1,2,3 & 5!

Good to see the Lola/Toyota 'Lotus' of Rebellion in 4th! and Aston Martin Racing 3rd in GTE Pro 👍

Last edited:
I would just like to remind everyone in advance to check the 'Rules & Regs' link from page 1 BEFORE attending this weeks race.

Just so everyone is aware of the changes to the T.S.R. rules :)👍

Last edited:
Great racing again tonight. Pleased with the first race, had a couple of tussles with Joy, and would have been close for 4th place if I didnt crash at the tunnel. 2nd race, I had not had any practice at Carter Fell, and it showed. Couldnt get over the YUMPS, at all. Had a few battles with Buraspo early on, but had to retire due to a phone call from some p!$$@d idiot ringing me to tell me about something called football.

Couldn´t agree with you more! Very interesting first race. I tried to leapfrog you, but on my last lap, before entering the pits, I spun, otherwise I think I would have come in front of you, but it was still great fun, hard but fair!

Seeing tonight's results in the european championship I guess I won't make Spa. Too bad, i really like that track, but social life has priority over gaming.

Germany is playing Greece in the quarter finals. Very interesting game tonight. too bad denmark got eliminated, they played very well.

Is anyone attending TSR? :(

Not much interest in the thread at least. I'm personally looking forward to thrashing my TVR around spa! I thought there'd be more chatter.

Anyone fancy a few sprint races tonight to get the juices flowing?

Unfortunately it looks as if the CORE is dying again despite my efforts, if there is only 3 of us it will be cancelled I'm afraid, shame really, been here before!

OmniusGT
Unfortunately it looks as if the CORE is dying again despite my efforts, if there is only 3 of us it will be cancelled I'm afraid, shame really, been here before!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm in for Friday,really enjoy the endurance races,might be on tonight for some practice.

Thats 4 of us :) I am looking forward to seeing how the big boys contend with the wet stuff and the threat of rain :sly:

I must have known as it's absolutely chucking it down up here today and forecast for worse tomorrow :eek:

(I would expect ade and Jamesy will be here, so there should be at least 6 of us)

I was going to say I'l bet Jamesy and Ade show up. Looking forward to the threat of some weather too but I dare say it will be putting some people off. Going to be interesting though as it always is using cockpit cam, if its raining heavy I may as well blind fold myself and hope for the best lol. At least tyre wear wont be so much of an issue. Unless we get a dry line going!

Back