CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
I have a late meeting on Friday so I'll be cutting it fine for the race this week.. I should be there all things going my way though đź‘Ť Really like the TVR, would be a shame to miss it :(

...... Monaco?! Oh man that'll be interesting! We need DRS! :D

I just realised I cant make the race this Friday :( Damn it I wanted to make every race this season but life gets in the way sometimes. Sorry Omnius.

Captain Roh
Yeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Who's up for a thrash around Motegi tonight!!? :D

I'll be on!

19:32 - Update >>> Room open Twin Ring Full Course, unrestricted free run for anyone out there in GTP land :)

Last edited:
STRAW POLL - CORE GT Series

Friday at 20:30

Saturday at an earlier time?

Weekly or Fortnightly?

Other than that I'm out of ideas :confused:

Can we join the track without buying the DLC?

I'll be buying it anyway but not till i get a psn card,probably at the weekend.

Can we join the track without buying the DLC?

I'll be buying it anyway but not till i get a psn card,probably at the weekend.

Used to be able to, but I think that was changed with one of the last updates :ouch:

Aye,i remember that being the case with Spa,wasn't sure if it would be the same with this one.

As for the poll the current setup works best for me,could probably do a Saturday but not sure if i could get on any earlier.

STRAW POLL - CORE GT Series

Friday at 20:30

Saturday at an earlier time?

Weekly or Fortnightly?

Other than that I'm out of ideas :confused:

Fridays work better for me. Usually out till the evening on Saturdays, and then there is gonna be SC and GT 3.5 practice session on Sat evenings for the next few months. Give me a few days to think of some idea's, maybe time to get the mini's out again:idea:

Well after this week I'll be racing under the influence tonight! :lol: not too much of the Real stuff (ale) just enough to 'focus' my mind on the road around Monte Carlo :lol:
Right pint 1 go! :)

Well after this week I'll be racing under the influence tonight! :lol: not too much of the Real stuff (ale) just enough to 'focus' my mind on the road around Monte Carlo :lol:
Right pint 1 go! :)

what a coincidence mate. I just finished a quarter of whisky lol. Maybe i shouldnt have signed up for friday racing lol . Cheers:cheers:

what a coincidence mate. I just finished a quarter of whisky lol. Maybe i shouldnt have signed up for friday racing lol . Cheers:cheers:

Maybe whiskey is the way to go. I usually have a few beers before, and halfway through the race wished that I hadnt. Maybe a trip to the off licence is in order.

Cant believe that. First time I have been DCd in ages. Dont think it was PSN or GT5 servers tho, when I took off headset I could hear my PS3. It sounded like a jet plane.:ouch::ill::grumpy:

Cant believe that. First time I have been DCd in ages. Dont think it was PSN or GT5 servers tho, when I took off headset I could hear my PS3. It sounded like a jet plane.:ouch::ill::grumpy:

Oh no, that doesn't sound good! My original PS3 started doing that when I was playing Ferrari Challenge and thats when it died! (it was as if the fan had 3 speeds, but this night it found a 4th!!!) - YLOD followed!

Oh no, that doesn't sound good! My original PS3 started doing that when I was playing Ferrari Challenge and thats when it died! (it was as if the fan had 3 speeds, but this night it found a 4th!!!) - YLOD followed!

Well I think that this must have been mach 4.

I would consider backing up your GT5 save :eek: (but I guess you already do?)

Yeah, all backed up. But if you remember back to Feb, my BR drive went in my PS3, and I started using my sons. Well I am still using his, so it may be time for a BR transplant.

Well a good race for the top 3, but a quiet race for the CORE.....

Add to that the 2 disconnections :ouch: and I think this ranks as one of the smallest turnouts for the CORE in some time!

I paid the price for my setup, way off the pace, but prehaps Monaco does that to you if you get it wrong!

Good to see Warrius make another cameo appearance to help with the numbers on track đź‘Ť

As we approach the halfway mark, I'm starting to think about S5, and what changes I may bring in. All will be revealed in due course :)

Bad luck for Shin_Roh & Rambo with connection issues and ade's turbine kicking in! :eek:

Last edited:
Bad luck for Shin_Roh & Rambo with connection issues and ade's turbine kicking in! :eek:

Just came to say sorry for quitting last night guys. Wasnt rage quit or anything. It was 2 am in the morning here where I live, and staying up to d oa 36 lap race past midnight on a friday, I just didnt have the energy for it lol.I misjudged. So I thought I'd quit, because each lap I drove I was getting worse :P. Had a good start though.

Anyway, since the racing's gonna be 830 pm UK every friday, doubt I'll be making it buds. I apologise again.

CONFIRMED DRIVERS - 6.7.12

PSN-OmniusALX
Jamesybograt
R063R_GL4560W
ade3210

Last edited:
Back