CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Raven.png

oeassnveif

GT Flaw
Sorry lads but I've gotta pull out tonight,real world ******** getting in the way of racing.

Nee bother 👍

Well everyone with only 4 down I'm canceling tonight, not going to run it with 4 of us.

So it's a free night, hopefully we'll be able to run it next Friday :eek:

Awww, I've just started reading through a few pages in the hope I could join in with this tonight. Gutted it's cancelled - was looking good.

I'll have to find somewhere else to race tonight :(

flimbo84
Awww, I've just started reading through a few pages in the hope I could join in with this tonight. Gutted it's cancelled - was looking good.

I'll have to find somewhere else to race tonight :(

Sorry about that, but as you will have seen, I'm having driver issues, it doesn't do my series justice when there is only 4 of us racing. I'm looking to add another 4 drivers to my series, but I'm having more leave/unable to attend than join, so the numbers are pretty poor at the mo. I had hoped to run with 14 total and expect to have 8-10 consistently week in week out, but thats proving awkward as of late!

Anyway rant over, if you'd like to race tonight you'd add the driver we need to replace the one who's had to pull out???? I just wish there was more of us to give you the experience that I know my series is capable of

👍

Yeh, I'm up for racing tonight. The Mrs is away so I was planning on having a GT night.

If it's on, can you give me a brief outline/regs so I don't have to trawl through 121 pages?! If it's not on, don't worry about it.

flimbo84
Yeh, I'm up for racing tonight. The Mrs is away so I was planning on having a GT night.

If it's on, can you give me a brief outline/regs so I don't have to trawl through 121 pages?! If it's not on, don't worry about it.

You don't need to trawl through the thread, all regs are on page 1, first post, this is where everything is kept and updated :) 👍

@flimbo - the Tuscan from the TVR dealership, then took into GT Auto and given the RM treatment. Then tuned to the specs on page 1 of the thread - 483bhp and 890kg, I think from memory.

CONFIRMED DRIVERS 13.7.12

PSN-OmniusALX
ade3210
jamesybograt
Dowlin39
geordie139
Gt_Precision
R063R - * DNS - Car Trouble*
trotterlover79

Last edited:
Just before I log off for the night, most of you have seen I've been posting 'cryptic' images and messages regarding the CGT Series.....

Well I'd like to share with you all some changes that will be included in Season 5 :) as I'm quite looking forward to see how you all respond (and new drivers) to the new layout.

First major change - TRIDENT is DEAD! :eek: The new layout *should* give the series a more natural progression, along with a new name/branding.

Second major change - Club Racing will introduce a whole new 'structure' :sly: More on that soon....

...and finally, Oeassnveif........I can't believe no one guessed :lol: Try looking at it again if I do this oeaSsn veiF :lol: :lol: :sly:

(oh and before I forget, the main page will be reorganised, where as I thought it appeared straight forward to understand what the series was about, I've been getting the impression that some potential drivers didn't fully know what or where we were racing each week???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:)

For all you Facebookers out there...

The CORE GT Series has it's very own *brand new* page here >>> www.facebook.com/COREGT74

Check it out if you can!

(The thread here will still be the main place for all updates, the FB page is there for purely highlights and archiving purposes, and hopefully attracting new members)

Back