CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Great Pics again!! Sucks to see me with the lead had just took lead back and was pulling a little on Joy and Poof im gone lol.

Sorry I missed this round and that I didn't tell you in advance. I was at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza festival over the weekend but I went a day earlier than that originally expected which was fairly last minute. I hope you had a good race.

I had a very good race! Will be one to cherish if I'm honest, I don't think it'll happen again. Especially after nearly cutting the end off my thumb :<

jammyrex
Sorry I missed this round and that I didn't tell you in advance. I was at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza festival over the weekend but I went a day earlier than that originally expected which was fairly last minute. I hope you had a good race.

Check the photos, it was a race of 2 halves!

ClubCarsR2.png

ClubCarsR4.png

As we ready ourselves for R4, its back to our Club Cars. As you will see, you have the option to adjust how your 455PP is 'spent'

Please post any changes before this Friday and I'll update the table :cheers:

Lets see how the GP/D varies compared to GVE-R :)

I think the wing has to go for me...

Hope it this is OK but I have been unable to do any testing for tomorrow (moving apartment and then slicing open my thumb has limited gaming time). I'll post my tune before the race, otherwise I'll keep it the same as last time if that's preferred. Until tomorrow!

Last edited:
Actually not much practice for me neither :eek: too much WRC action :sly:

Lets hope I don't get the 2 styles of motorsport mixed up tonight :lol:

Well if anything, I think we all know our way around Nurb GP/D :lol: Just don't forget the 'cut through' :sly: ...it's not GP/F :eek:

Have no clue on my specs havent ran any laps all week been really busy the last month or so. But probably get on in couple hours and get a quick session in, i might take wing off and add some power to it.

I will be going into this one blind! Been so busy the past couple of weeks... Not one lap of practice completed!

Can i join you guys tonight? I am confused though? Exactly what car do i need? And to what specifications? Thanks Omnius.

Can i join you guys tonight? I am confused though? Exactly what car do i need? And to what specifications? Thanks Omnius.

Any standard production car from the used car dealership. No tuners or concepts. 455 pp. Sports hard tyres.
Any tuning within the PP limit. Aero allowed. No 4wd. I think thats most of it.

Any standard production car from the used car dealership. No tuners or concepts. 455 pp. Sports hard tyres.
Any tuning within the PP limit. Aero allowed. No 4wd. I think thats most of it.

Bingo! 👍

Jim - did you check page 1 :sly: :lol:

I'm using an Opel Speedster Turbo (In Black), oh and i have a spoiler on the back too.

Gonna give it a few test runs and tune my setup in the meantime.

Last edited:
Any good?? I'm giving F1 2012 a go at the minute,WRC's next if I get time before the fun starts. ;)

It's actually not bad! You will need to 'tweak' the default wheel settings until you find your sweet spot (why can't they just be like GT5 out the box???)

Other than that, it makes for a welcome return to 'proper' rallying, non of this Dirt pap! 👎

It was that much of an enjoyable demo, I've took to playing WRC2 again - its even better the second time around :) WRC1 was ok really, I was just bugged that the first one didn't have surround sound :( other than that they both played well (against any other PS3 rally based games)

But I think WRC3 has come on leaps and bounds! Plus where else can I get to race a virtual version of my real car! :sly:

I'm in a hotel so that would be hard to do. Gonna try and see if there's a different network I can log into.

Back