Craziest cars to race in Supercar festival with?

Took these for a run on Trial Mountain:

Dodge RAM, this thing is awesome, a supercar disguised as a truck, crushed the 3rd placed Veyron by the end of lap 2, smoked the leading Zonda and Jag by the end of the 3rd. Will be back to see if it can take the R390 and F1:tup:

Caldina GT four, was given a somewhat tougher field led by the R390 and Nardo, came in 4th just behind a Zonda, would probably have got the podium if I hadn't gone mowing the grass after ovecooking it on the 1st bend on lap 3:dunce:

Celica GT four, came in 2nd pipping the Jag on the final chicane, trailing a Zonda.
With a bit of tweeking and a favourable field I should get a couple of wins with both these Toyotas.

GTO SR, the non turbo cousin of the MR and it shows, trailing in a distant 5th.

Trial Mountain is the real "Hero-maker" track for these unconventional cars! So far there isn't much that I can't take in there and finish lower than 3rd, I even managed a first place with the Honda Element!!

(I just managed a 2nd place in the Polo GTI, just 2 seconds behind the Nardo!)

Last edited:
I tryed a tank car on tsukuba and finished 3rd the ai couldnt pass me and i blocked the track when i drifted through the corners :sly:

The two cars that I thought were the "craziest" were these,the Range Rover Range Stormer Concept and the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S both were a real challenge to win with!
GT5Shots052.jpg

GT5Shots053.jpg

GT5Shots069.jpg

GT5Shots066.jpg

I've been playing UCD Roulette. I open the UCD and I pick a car to run the Trial Mountain race. Today I ran it with the Caldina. Fully tuned with race hard tires was a close race with the R390. Then I used the F150 Lightning. Fully tuned race hards was pretty easy win over the Zonda C12S. Not really easy to drive but fun. Last I used the Acura HSC Concept fully tuned with Sport Soft. Easy win over the Zonda C12S 7.3 but still a fun drive.

I've golded Trial Mountain with an Infiniti G20. I will try it tonight with a Beetle just to see what happens.

IMAG0003-1.jpg

My edging out the Supercars at Eifel in my Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97.

Last edited:
Glad to see I'm not the only one with an old CRT TV :)

Yeah you don't realize how bad the picture quality is until you try taking a picture with a handheld cell phone.:lol::lol:

Yeah you don't realize how bad the picture quality is until you try taking a picture with a handheld cell phone.:lol::lol:

Every time I visit my mate with the 50" LCD it's like playing a different game... oh well, I chose to have kids - so no TV for me :(

I win easily with a fully tuned Veyron, except I can't seem to win Tsukuba with any of the cars I own... time to shell out some money for the Peugeot 908 I guess.

Riffo
I win easily with a fully tuned Veyron, except I can't seem to win Tsukuba with any of the cars I own... time to shell out some money for the Peugeot 908 I guess.

If we're throwing parsimony and wackiness to the wind, an Elise 111R RM, fully worked on Racing Softs, should get the job done. It's fair to say Tsukuba is not really the Veyron's cup of tea :sly:

Some other cars under 700 that should work - Mazda Furai, Zonda R, Ford GT LM Spec II, Mercedes CLK-LM, GT-R Concept LM, GT by Citroen Race Car are all capable winnables you might already have that should do fine. A Nissan Xanavi GT-R 08 would also be usable in the Super GT series, and is fairly upgradeable.
If you haven't got the GT-R LM concept (or the FTO Super Touring), I'd encourage you to check the Online Dealership. Nah, just buy them.

I've been testing some 600pp and under road cars there, so it's certainly doable.

Last edited:
A fully tuned NSX-R '02 with racing softs can definitely lap cars at Tsukuba.

Fixed that for you 👍

It was only the poor ol' Vantage, but it was my first time in that car, and I hadn't tuned it yet.

I was less then a second behind crossing the finish line at Eiffel circuit with the Buick Special. I could probably win if I spent more time on it.

I still keep trying the Eiffel circuit in my Honda Odyssee (fully worked and tuned) - the best i can do is second, with all the driving aids off (abs1) - will switching to MT really give me the 8 or so seconds I need to catch P1?

Been running a fully tweaked (496 pp) on the supercar seasonal at Trial Mountain. This track calls for speed and is tricky at best in an under spec car. Managed 2nd so far but I think the win is there.

Been running a fully tweaked (496 pp) on the supercar seasonal at Trial Mountain. This track calls for speed and is tricky at best in an under spec car. Managed 2nd so far but I think the win is there.

Yep the win is there for sure, you just gotta nail every apex and make no mistakes. (sadly I am incapable of this) Let me know if you do it Slyck 👍

Watch what cars are on poll as there is a huge difference in the speed of the various cars. Ferrari California on poll is easiest to beat.

If anyone is looking for a relative challenge, try the Clio or Lutecia V6 Trophy Race Car (Standard Car) on Racing Hards.

PP is well under the rest of cars, but grip and handling are far superior. If you are grinding this one for cash, it's a fun change of pace, if nothing else.

Being an Alfa man I'm quite impressed with my last victory.
Trail mountain supercar event racing the Jag 220 in first place at start.
I got first with an Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65.
fully modded on soft slicks ( PP 485 !!! )

Last edited:
Probably been tried already, but I won Tsukuba in a maxed-out Peugeot 207. Was 3s ahead of the XJ220.

Could only manage 4th in the Alfa Brera, behind the Zonda, Nardo, and R390 :(

Mazda Attenza Sport won by 4s over the Zonda 12S (just 'cause it got stuck in traffic, and I passed him on lap 3)

3rd in a Seat Ibiza, behind (but gaining on) the McLaren F1 and Zonda 12S

2nd in a Suzuki Concept S2... just couldn't catch the Zonda 12s

All the cars averages around 57s laps... the Suzuki a little longer.

Edit: Last one: a nice supercar killer, the Dodge SRT4 managed to beat the McLaren F1 around Tsukuba by 9 seconds!!!

Last edited:
Back