Craziest cars to race in Supercar festival with?

I tried the go kart it works and ran the laps towards cars I wish they had damage settings for some carnage I could not even flip over.... I think I want to try it with honda oddesey next see what kind of drift monster I can make

I tried the go kart it works and ran the laps towards cars I wish they had damage settings for some carnage I could not even flip over.... I think I want to try it with honda oddesey next see what kind of drift monster I can make

I fully modded the oddysee - and you can really surprise people online at about 450 pp :)

king4951
I fully modded the oddysee - and you can really surprise people online at about 450 pp :)

Confirmed! I have a Odyssey tuned to drift. With 90% of the power to the rear wheels, good suspension tune and good use of the e-brake to initiate drifting, that soccer mom can be a beast!

I tried this championship with the road version Autobacs Garaiya and it was too easy.

Confirmed! I have a Odyssey tuned to drift. With 90% of the power to the rear wheels, good suspension tune and good use of the e-brake to initiate drifting, that soccer mom can be a beast!

I tried this championship with the road version Autobacs Garaiya and it was too easy.

This thread got me to thinking, so i just tried it in the odysee (@465pp) and managed a 3rd spot (i'm sure someone out there could get p1 in this car) then i did it in a fireblade and won (just) There is nothing quite so satisfying as passing a veyron in a people mover :)

Another fun drive is the BMW M5. Fully modify the engine and Drivetrain and slap a set of race softs on it leave everything else stock. With a touch over 700 HP and huge quantities of torque keeping even race softs hooked up can be a challenge, but the car will just sort of float around the track blowing by all those sports cars. Crank up Wagner's and just cruise.

Turn your "Ride of the Valkeries" off, slap a titanium racing exhaust on your M & then listen to THAT music! :)

Got first in eifel with Mazda atenza sports. Fully mod on race soft. 4sec ahead.
Great car. M5 mod is easier than enzo or veyron. Turn wif 2 wheels off the ground. Cappuccino rm only got 8th. My daihatsu ofc flipped else it nearly got 11th.

Great idea for a topic dude, anyway I golded Trial Mountain with, I kid you not, a 2005 Mini Cooper S. Golded Eifel with a Nissan Stagea Autechversion, couldn't win with the R390 there, so I kept leaving and returning till it was the Jag XJ220 and the Zonda in front. Is it wrong to say that my grinding car for Eifel is a slightly detuned 787B?

just nailed the lightweight UK nurm'ring in a spitfire... particularly pleasing as i own a fully restored mkIV :)

king4951
This thread got me to thinking, so i just tried it in the odysee (@465pp) and managed a 3rd spot (i'm sure someone out there could get p1 in this car) then i did it in a fireblade and won (just) There is nothing quite so satisfying as passing a veyron in a people mover :)

Is that the Honda

Great idea for a topic dude, anyway I golded Trial Mountain with, I kid you not, a 2005 Mini Cooper S. Golded Eifel with a Nissan Stagea Autechversion, couldn't win with the R390 there, so I kept leaving and returning till it was the Jag XJ220 and the Zonda in front. Is it wrong to say that my grinding car for Eifel is a slightly detuned 787B?

Give it another go I'm sure you'll do it in the R390 GT1 Road car 👍

Stock default settings with just an oil change

369bhp on the same sport soft tyres.

So long as you keep hitting the 1'13 low you should make it or lower if you can.

Nice for this event with weight 1180kg.

Phillip.

Is it wrong to say that my grinding car for Eifel is a slightly detuned 787B?

No, I grind that race with a detuned Sauber C9. What is your best time on Eifel with the 787B?

Off-topic but related to grinding: The only remaining cars that I *really* want are the NSX-R Prototype LM Race car (the red one we see occasionally) and the Ford GT LM Race Car (blue/orange, the new one not the old one). I've been grinding and looking in the UCD for a very, very long time and these cars are impossibly rare. Frustrated! But only because I love this game so much and I want those cars daggit!

No, I grind that race with a detuned Sauber C9. What is your best time on Eifel with the 787B?

Off-topic but related to grinding: The only remaining cars that I *really* want are the NSX-R Prototype LM Race car (the red one we see occasionally) and the Ford GT LM Race Car (blue/orange, the new one not the old one). I've been grinding and looking in the UCD for a very, very long time and these cars are impossibly rare. Frustrated! But only because I love this game so much and I want those cars daggit!

Sorry I dont use cars like 787b.

I use cars from the Typical oppenents list on the tyres they have sport soft, I was using R390 at 369bhp, where as the R390 in the typical opponents list runs with 591bhp, I thought you were doing the same.

Make it a bit tuff though.

Phillip.

Edit skip this post, I'm getting all mixed up, done way to many laps :crazy::crazy:

Is that the Honda

Yep the Honda Odyssey 03' - kinda awkward to deal with the laughter and mocking when you first take it online with a dirty great wing glued on top, but great when you win the event and maintain complete silence :)

I could only get third place with delorean must need some tuning it should keep up with this batch of supercars....
:grumpy:

I could only get third place with delorean must need some tuning it should keep up with this batch of supercars....
:grumpy:

maxxed out the delorean (550pp) and won by 13.4xx so not really a match up, but - IMO the delorean actually looks better with a wing.

Just a side note - the 1962 sport coupe skyline fully maxxed out is not capable of passing anything here.

just did one of the best ever match ups - a maxxed out vauxhall vx220 (532pp) - took the mclaren F1 on the last corner of the last lap :)

fook7008
Try the Ferrari F10. It puts you against other F10's and I couldn't get near them!

Yeah, i think theyre are still stuck on normal pp, wereas, you are under 700....the game is cheating in my opinion.

I tried this the other day - I think the Pug 908 is a better bet, at least for me. Of course, that's when you're grinding for cash.

just did one of the best ever match ups - a maxxed out vauxhall vx220 (532pp) - took the mclaren F1 on the last corner of the last lap :)

This post reminded me of an idea I had to make a monster Vectra - might have to revisit this one.

Back