Creation vs. Evolution

• Thread starter ledhed
  • 9,687 comments
He could have just snapped His fingers and voila! Instant Earth.

There are things that we are not allowed or capable to understand. This is like saying...God could have eliminate any form of evil in a heartbeat and voila!, there's no hell and everybody's going to heaven.

I'm sorry if I'm being too generic but if scientific studies have shown that we can only develop 4-5 % of our brain total capacity, then I assume that we are missing tons of information on how everything was created and why.

my 2 cents...

Ciao!

I'm sorry if I'm being too generic but if scientific studies have shown that we can only develop 4-5 % of our brain total capacity

Which they don't.

It's one hell of an evolutionary disadvantage to have this huge, energy-demanding organ nailed to the top of our bodies, with all sorts of body systems dedicated specifically to keeping it running, if we only use 4-5% of it - and that's a disadvantage we'd never get over. It'd be like an elephant having bat's wings.

Those of a psychic/mystic persuasion would have you believe we use 10% of our brains, to justify their "art" with "science doesn't know what the other 90% is used for, so why not fortune-telling/telekinesis/pyrokinesis, eh, eh, EH?"

The reality is we have what we need. We don't need it all for all of the time, but we all use it all some of the time.

The reality is we have what we need. We don't need it all for all of the time, but we all use it all some of the time.

I'd really like to know who is the one who makes that decision. Who is the one who determines what we need? :)

Though I agree that at one point we are capable of using more brain percentage than what we think, the chances of us taking advantage of that small moment are really small.
I'm sorry to not back-up myself enough since everything I'm saying is based on what I've been taught in school or heard in The Discovery Channel, but I've also heard that the human who used the most brain percentage while trying to find a solution for something was none else than Albert Einstein, when he came up with his article "On the Electrodynamics of moving bodies" culminating in the "special theory of relativity".

Ciao!

Out of further interest, what qualifications allow you to critically evaluate science and arrive at a meaningful answer?

I'm a little confused that you didn't ask me that question first, since your first question automatically lends some qualification to the second. Never the less, it depends upon whose unit of measure or standard you wish to use.
You may have missed my question in the same post.
How do you do it?
(If you didn't miss it please kindly disreguard)

I'm a little confused that you didn't ask me that question first, since your first question automatically lends some qualification to the second.

Not really. People know things, in their heart of hearts, with absolutely no reason to think as they do. They know that the MMR vaccination causes autism and no scientist telling them otherwise will change their mind. Of course there's absolutely no reason to think that it does - apart from the fact that autism is generally first diagnosed in infants about 6 months after their first MMR jab. danoff would call it post hoc ergo propter hoc.

You know which science you trust - the ones that make the internet and computer happen - and you know which science you don't trust - the ones that say that life is subject to evolution and the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. There's no real reason for you to distinguish them from each other (after all, the same science that says the Earth is 4.5 billion years old is responsible for geostationary satellites which help make your internet happen) but you do, because you believe in one and not the other. You can't evaluate them critically to any meaningful level because you simply don't have the knowledge to - and there's no shame in this, because not one of us does have the knowledge to critically evaluate all science meaningfully. I look at particle physics the same way that a dog looks at you when you talk to it in Welsh. "Popular science" has a lot to answer for on this level - it erodes the real science to a level where us mere mortals can understand it but, as Professor Hawking once said about the universe, if you understand it you simply don't know enough about it. I can explain some of my work to a level where even my dad, who has trouble taking in new concepts at his age, can understand it - but he'd understand it at a level where there's only a sliver of truth in it

This is what the order of the questions reveals.

Never the less, it depends upon whose unit of measure you wish to use.

This doesn't make any sense. You are either qualified to critically analyse scientific papers or you are not.

You may have missed my question in the same post.
How do you do it?
(If you didn't miss it please kindly disreguard)

I didn't miss it - but it's not really relevant. I don't discard research out of hand because it doesn't match my beliefs - as I don't have any.

Not really. People know things, in their heart of hearts, with absolutely no reason to think as they do. They know that the MMR vaccination causes autism and no scientist telling them otherwise will change their mind. Of course there's absolutely no reason to think that it does - apart from the fact that autism is generally first diagnosed in infants about 6 months after their first MMR jab. danoff would call it post hoc ergo propter hoc..]
I'm still confused. All the hoc e poo aside, then what difference do the qualifications make?
]You know which science you trust - the ones that make the internet and computer happen - and you know which science you don't trust - the ones that say that life is subject to evolution and the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. There's no real reason for you to distinguish them from each other (after all, the same science that says the Earth is 4.5 billion years old is responsible for geostationary satellites which help make your internet happen) but you do, because you believe in one and not the other. You can't evaluate them critically to any meaningful level because you simply don't have the knowledge to - and there's no shame in this, because not one of us does have the knowledge to critically evaluate all science meaningfully. I look at particle physics the same way that a dog looks at you when you talk to it in Welsh. "Popular science" has a lot to answer for on this level - it erodes the real science to a level where us mere mortals can understand it but, as Professor Hawking once said about the universe, if you understand it you simply don't know enough about it. I can explain some of my work to a level where even my dad, who has trouble taking in new concepts at his age, can understand it - but he'd understand it at a level where there's only a sliver of truth in it.
I don't think I have ever said that the earth could not be 4.5 billion years old, at least with respect to its raw form, since it was here when God moved upon it to create its most current form.
Additionally I agree, "Of knowledge and learning there is no end". (this is from the Bible but I don't have the ref handy)

This is what the order of the questions reveals.

This doesn't make any sense. You are either qualified to critically analyse scientific papers or you are not.
Again you are inferring someones standard or measure.
Whose?

I didn't miss it - but it's not really relevant. I don't discard research out of hand because it doesn't match my beliefs - as I don't have any.

OH YES YOU DO.
That is a inescapable reality that goes with being a member of the Human race. Your confidence variable may fluctuate, but you believe in something.

I love how you guys are debating whether a day is 24 hours or 11.25 modern days or what.

If God could make the heavens, the Earth, and everything on it at all, he could have made it in 6 nanoseconds if He felt like it. If He is omnipotent, it's no more resonable to think He could have gotten the job done in 67.5 terrestrial days, but 6 days is a little tight.

I do believe that God could have or did do it an instance. The point is that sometimes you guys need to see numbers comprehend something. So I do my best give you what you are looking for.

I'm still confused. All the hoc e poo aside, then what difference do the qualifications make?

"Post hoc ergo propter hoc" - "After this, therefore because of this" - is an assumption people make when they see an effect (diagnosis of autism) arising after an event (neonatal MMR injection) and assume that the event has caused the effect. They refuse to consider any other possibility, because the complex reasoning behind the true cause is too complex (probable genetic, epigenetic and environmental causes, and the events are merely chronologically coincident) and the simple reasoning behind the fake cause (the doctors did it, there was nothing wrong with my kid until then) is easier to understand.

Hell, most people still think that the television works by magic.

Again you are inferring someones standard or measure.
Whose?

You infer, I imply - or not, in this case.

Your question still makes no sense the second time you post it. In order to judge the validity of science - any science - one must be trained in the relevant discipline. If you are untrained, then blithely accepting or rejecting any research is foolhardy and boils down to one thing - personal acceptance.

You say that you examine, compare and evaluate research before deciding whether you accept or reject it. I say that unless you understand the principles behind it, it is impossible to do any of those things. This is why I ask you what qualifications you have that allow you to examine, compare and evaluate scientific research. Where standards and measures come into it escapes me.

OH YES YOU DO. That is a inescapable reality that goes with being a member of the Human race. Your confidence variable may fluctuate, but you believe in something.

We've gone over this before in this, and other threads. My brain does not require belief in anything to operate. Since yours does, you may find this unusual and indeed even unacceptable, but that's just how it is.

You say that you examine, compare and evaluate research before deciding whether you accept or reject it. I say that unless you understand the principles behind it, it is impossible to do any of those things. This is why I ask you what qualifications you have that allow you to examine, compare and evaluate scientific research. Where standards and measures come into it escapes me.[/color][/b]

We've gone over this before in this, and other threads. My brain does not require belief in anything to operate. Since yours does, you may find this unusual and indeed even unacceptable, but that's just how it is.

Does anyone else see how these two paragraphs contradict themselves.

I love how you guys are debating whether a day is 24 hours or 11.25 modern days or what.

If God could make the heavens, the Earth, and everything on it at all, he could have made it in 6 nanoseconds if He felt like it. If He is omnipotent, it's no more resonable to think He could have gotten the job done in 67.5 terrestrial days, but 6 days is a little tight.

Duke that point is so crystal clear its like a mountain sticking up in the middle of a desert. That everyone cant see.:) Becuse its always been there.

Does anyone else see how these two paragraphs contradict themselves.

Since one is quoting SCJ and one is me it doesn't matter if they contradict.

Though they don't.

"Post hoc ergo propter hoc" - "After this, therefore because of this" - is an assumption people make when they see an effect (diagnosis of autism) arising after an event (neonatal MMR injection) and assume that the event has caused the effect. They refuse to consider any other possibility, because the complex reasoning behind the true cause is too complex (probable genetic, epigenetic and environmental causes, and the events are merely chronologically coincident) and the simple reasoning behind the fake cause (the doctors did it, there was nothing wrong with my kid until then) is easier to understand.

Hell, most people still think that the television works by magic.
EDIT Sorry FAMINE I messed this up a little.
This is just human nature, and as the case with anything of high value, the "why take the chance " or "better safe than sorry" reasoning kicks in. (This answer actually goes with your previous comment on this subject).

As to the above (after the fact) it is still human nature with possibly a little ambulance chasing thrown in.

As to the TV magic the observed result just completely out strips the knowledge bank leaving some grasping at explanations. However the beautiful thing is you don't have to know a freaking thing about how it works to enjoy it. Well other than maybe to plug it in and use the remote. BTW some of the remotes can be tricky.

[You infer, I imply - or not, in this case.

Your question still makes no sense the second time you post it. In order to judge the validity of science - any science - one must be trained in the relevant discipline. If you are untrained, then blithely accepting or rejecting any research is foolhardy and boils down to one thing - personal acceptance..

Although you perceive the question to make no sense you are answering it in the same paragraph.
The measure or standard is by those trained in the relevant discipline. That is exactly what I was asking. Among which or by someone's standard a selection is made by which to judge.
As to the personal acceptance this is why I wondered why the qualifications were relavant.
I did not understand why you would want to know how I judge scientific study first and then ask me about qualifications. As I said, the order seems to be logically reverse.

[]You say that you examine, compare and evaluate research before deciding whether you accept or reject it. I say that unless you understand the principles behind it, it is impossible to do any of those things. This is why I ask you what qualifications you have that allow you to examine, compare and evaluate scientific research. Where standards and measures come into it escapes me.

To this I say yes and no. Many or possibly even most of the greatest innovations and advancements in a given field will come from those who are not even considered or recognized in that field by those who are. The TV you mention is a good example. As far as I know the person credited with this invention who I believe was from Kansas was a electronics hobbiest. He came upon the idea from the row planting of a cornfield and subsequently applied it to shooting a beam of electrons in rows upon a screen and voila the TV was born.

Since you appear to put great confidence in science, do you have anything other than "thats just how it is" to back that up. Some scientific studies perhaps? I shudder to think there could be a lone molecule of "belief system" working undercover here.

Since one is quoting SCJ and one is me it doesn't matter if they contradict.

Though they don't.

It does matter because you seem to be the top dog on routinely qualifing other peoples statement based on your experience. I'll forgo the reasons I think they conradict for It would stray way off topic. To the point It would be nice that you hear people out more rather then every other day using the phrase "what qualifies you to say that?"

It does matter because you seem to be the top dog on routinely qualifing other peoples statement based on your experience. I'll forgo the reasons I think they conradict for It would stray way off topic. To the point It would be nice that you hear people out more rather then every other day using the phrase "what qualifies you to say that?"

Squeeze me?

Firstly, what does it matter if two statements from people on the opposite sides of a debate contradict? Should you expect anything else? The two paragraphs you claim contradict comprise a quote from one side and a statement from the other.

Secondly, you can pick and choose what you believe in based on no more than feeling. Not a problem, that. But if you're going to attempt to evaluate - SCJ's word, not mine - scientific research, should you not at least make sure that you're able to evaluate it, rather than just disposing with it or accepting it because of how it fits with your belief system?

SCJ said that he examines, compares and evaluates scientific research before he decides whether or not it's valid. I was simply enquiring what particular fields he is qualified in, in order to have the level of understanding required to do this meaningfully, rather than based on feeling.

I think I figured out the problem with this debate Famine. I have no problem integrating my belief with science. You, however, have an issue with integrating your science with my belief. In simple terms, your not compromising in this relations very well. You need to give a little more for this relationship to work. ;)

Guess what I'm saying is that we all have needs, some kids have a need to be taught about creation and as a society, we need to try and meet those needs.

It's about meeting in the middle.... :)

I think I figured out the problem with this debate Famine. I have no problem integrating my belief with science. You, however, have an issue with integrating your science with my belief. In simple terms, your not compromising in this relations very well. You need to give a little more for this relationship to work. ;)

Guess what I'm saying is that we all have needs, some kids have a need to be taught about creation and as a society, we need to try and meet those needs.

Thats What I am trying to say in a nut shell. Thanks Pako!

I say that unless you understand the principles behind it, it is impossible to do any of those things. This is why I ask you what qualifications you have that allow you to examine, compare and evaluate scientific research. Where standards and measures come into it escapes me.

You said this...nobody else did! there is a very fine line between believing what you see and understanding what you see to an Intelligent mind. I don't need to have a degree hanging on my wall to understand or believe how the earth revolves around the sun. Do you understand that?

[quote}
My brain does not require belief in anything to operate.[/QUOTE]

Here in lies your condradiction. YOUR brain has to believe in the thoeries of science to fill in all the missing links of evolution! Please tell me where my thinking is not acurate?

Everybody wants to be taught about creation. Where do we come from? What made it happen? It's a fundamental question.

Every religion since language was a new concept has had something to say about the origins of -- well, us. None of them have been right. (That statement does not automatically say evolution is right - bear with me.)

My step-daughter has had a reading problem since grade school. She tests well enough to not qualify as LD, but to my mind she's illiterate. When I'm helping her with her homework, she doesn't want to know where the answers come from, or even how to find them herself. She just wants the answers, in a neat little list. She was 13 when I entered into the relationship with her mother, so I have not been able to contribute much to her basic skills.

Kids must be taught HOW to think, not WHAT to think, in order to move ahead in life, and to be successful.

Back to my "none of them have been right" statement: The world is not a tray carried on the backs of tortoises. The sun is not a god riding a chariot across the sky. The sun and the moon are not lovers having an eternal monthly cycle of emotions. Why is 6 days of Divine labor any better an explanation?

Here in lies your condradiction. YOUR brain has to believe in the thoeries of science to fill in all the missing links of evolution! Please tell me where my thinking is not acurate?

He uses the word 'believe' in the sense of acceptance without evidence, what we call faith. He does not say he doesn't believe something he sees right before his very eyes, and can repeat at will. He accepts the theory of evolution as the best-known model explaining the evidence we have, based on his examination of the known facts and the writings of the people involved. Not to mention what small education he's been able to scrape up for himself.

(As if Famine needs me to defend him!!!!!) :dopey:

I do not understand this statement at all. Why does "society" have to meet a child's "need" to be taught religion? Isn't that what church is for?

03R1

I'll let Famine answer for himself. But for my part, I believe in almost nothing. That's because I can prove almost nothing. I know almost nothing with 100% certainty. Evolution certainly doesn't fall into that category.

On the otherhand, I'd put the probability of Evolution being correct up there with the sun coming up tomorrow. I don't know for sure that it's going to happen, but I've got no reason to think otherwise, and I have millenia of evidence that it will happen.

That's not belief, that's probability based on evidence.

Evolution = Science
Creation != Science
Evolution != Religion
Creation = Religion

Thus, evolution should be taught in a science classroom, and creation should be taught in church.

That’s (mostly) how things are now – makes perfect sense if you ask me.

:) I think that's a good summary Sage. The problems come when people say:

Science=Truth
Religion=Truth
Science!=Religion

Huh?? I'm pretty sure there's a theorem or lemma or something that got garbled...

Evolution = Science
Creation != Science
Evolution != Religion
Creation = Religion

Thus, evolution should be taught in a science classroom, and creation should be taught in church.

That’s (mostly) how things are now – makes perfect sense if you ask me.

Sounds perfectly reasonable.... I'm glad we finally have an understanding. 👍

You said this...nobody else did!

Yes, but you removed the first line - the qualifying line where I quote the words "examine, compare and evaluate" from SCJ. He said that's what he does, and I say that it's not possible to do that without understanding principles behind it.

there is a very fine line between believing what you see and understanding what you see to an Intelligent mind.

Not that fine, as you then demonstrate:

I don't need to have a degree hanging on my wall to understand or believe how the earth revolves around the sun. Do you understand that?

You don't need a degree to believe it, but to understand it you certainly do.

Hence my earlier statement about levels of understanding.

My brain does not require belief in anything to operate.

Your thinking is not accurate because there is no requirement for me to believe in anything, much less "theories of science". danoff and wfooshee have it precisely. It's hard for someone who has belief as a central part of their life to accept this - just as it's hard for someone who doesn't to accept that belief could be so important to anyone.

Pako - when belief and truth combine, there science will be waiting. I would have no problem accepting your beliefs as truths if they actually are truths. That's the only middle ground - when both are right.

Science=Truth
But your science is illogical. It is not logical to eat on wood when you have a perfectly good tummy! Kill the wood eaters!!!

Sorry, someone was going to say it sooner or later.

This is kind of spoilerish if you haven't caught South Park this week and last but intend to watch it.

South Park dealth with the science versus religion issue in a two part episode last week and this week. In the future the evolved otter atheists were at war with the two human atheist factions. There was no religion, but no one could agree on who had the most logical science.

We've gone over this before in this, and other threads. My brain does not require belief in anything to operate. Since yours does, you may find this unusual and indeed even unacceptable, but that's just how it is.[/QUOTE]

I wish to expand upon this a little more.
What good is it then if its operation does not conclude anything?

FAMINE, you and DANOFF need to go on and admit to having beliefs. It's already been explained why. You can't sell that one, even to us ignant and unbonified at the art of deducement. I don't understand why it is so hard? Oh I forgot I already answered that.

Your thinking is not accurate because there is no requirement for me to believe in anything, much less "theories of science". danoff and wfooshee have it precisely. It's hard for someone who has belief as a central part of their life to accept this - just as it's hard for someone who doesn't to accept that belief could be so important to anyone.

If thats the case Then I get to make your very over used comment of "thats weak". This shows me that you don't have conviction in your science. All of your aguments are only good for today. You have accepted that what you believe today could be wrong tomorrow, Which I see as a scientist you would need to have. But for the sake of arguing evolution we all see that you are only as good as your last theory. You have a floating soap box which makes it much harder for you to stand on.

2000 proteins serving serving as enzymes are needed for cell’s activity. What are the chances of these being formed at random?

Anybody willing to place a bet on these odds?

1 :1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

yes 1 followed by 40,000 zeros

Back