• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Conservative is when you bitch about...

blind.jpg

...blind people having jobs?

tattoo.jpg

I looked up the article, it's satire.

Edit:

Oh I get it. They're saying that the satire is not actually satire because it's happening... because someone with a desk job is blind. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
I looked up the article, it's satire.

Edit:

Oh I get it. They're saying that the satire is not actually satire because it's happening... because someone with a desk job is blind. Unbelievable.
I believe them being sincere at this point. These are the same people who decided to claim diversity hiring is why the panel blew off that airplane recently (cause they’re still too scared to just outright share their racism).

Which I thought only complete nutters would try to argue til I saw a similar argument on this site about why a certain racing game is bad.

Last edited:
Now is it just me, but i wonder what she really has.

If it's not fake, it seems a serious affliction.

Last edited:
No adult person from the UK alive at the time can say that pre-2001 was racially harmonious. One of the most infamous murder cases of the 1990s was the Stephen Lawrence case. It is almost universally accepted that he was murdered specifically because he was black and the fallout from the case was so huge that it led to the United Kingdom reconsidering the principle of double jeopardy.

Last edited:
p78
Now is it just me, but i wonder what she really has.

If it's not fake, it seems a serious affliction.
I'd guess it's more psychiatric than neurological.

Also....no way in hell is a healthcare professional moving that patient if they are like that with an assistance of 1....

I’ve been at the gym training since I saw his tweet, but what am I training for if not my health?

When I read "training" I thought firearm training. But "health" definitely suggests that this guy thinks that you're going to punch or flex your way past some sort of Ramsey Bolton Venezuelan Flaying Gang.

Get those pecs ripped so that you can flex off with Venezuelan prisoners!

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You don't have to run faster than the Venezuelan gangsters. You just have to run faster than the rest of your family.

When I read "training" I thought firearm training. But "health" definitely suggests that this guy thinks that you're going to punch or flex your way past some sort of Ramsey Bolton Venezuelan Flaying Gang.

Get those pecs ripped so that you can flex off with Venezuelan prisoners!

mqdefault.jpg
As an American, why wouldn’t I just pull my gun from my waistband and put a few in them? If they’re bringing a knife to a gunfight that’s their problem.

As an American, why wouldn’t I just pull my gun from my waistband and put a few in them? If they’re bringing a knife to a gunfight that’s their problem.
Except if they bring an RPG to your gunfight.

1.8K reposts & 6.5K likes.

Proper evidence of what a dumpster fire Twitter currently is. Hopefully most of those are just Russian bots.

I'm no expert on churches, but aren't you supposed to face the other way rather than kneeling and praying to your own recently vacated (and in his case reputedly rather pungent) seat?

Back