Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,436 comments
bruingop.png
This is a bit, isn't it? ...isn't it...?

GE8iiCuWsAA40Kn.jpeg

Community Notes (doubtless soon to be renamed commie notes) seem to be rapidly supplanting fact checks on the patriots' endless hate list.

If you want to see butthurt, check out the snippy "No note needed" notes that cons vainly post every time a correction takes one of their tweets I mean xeets to the cleaners. "THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE/OPINION/POV/HE MEANT TO POST THAT PHOTOSHOP/AND I WOULDA GOT AWAY WITH IT IF NOT FOR THOSE PESKY KIDS etc".

For some reason no one ever seems to upvote them like they do the corrections and they often disappear into oblivion with a little help from the community like this "THAT THREE ARMED GUY WAS NEVER AI" one somebody tried on a previously featured post.

Screenshot_20240203_030806_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
If these people didn't hate Muslim fundamentalists so much they would love being Muslim fundamentalists.
If any of them ever bothered to pick up a Quran, they'd probably enjoy it. Just swap Jesus for Mohammed in their internal dialogue.

Uh-huhhhh....I appreciate the additional context.

Defund Israel guy is clearly an idiot, and very much deserves to be lambasted for actually being a Neo-Nazi. However, I'm also sitting here thinking that students were also being idiots for sitting inside of a "tunnel" with, what looks to be, highly questionable structural integrity.

AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

blaze-catturd.jpg

I desperately want it to be satire. For their sake. It...it doesn't read like satire.

Last edited:
That was the stupidest ****ing thing claiming to be an article I have read in years. I wouldn't feel safe wiping my rear with that on paper.

The only amusing bit was this:
Yes, the NFL has gone woke, and the upcoming Super Bowl is appealing to many in that peculiar camp.
Such a heady combination would draw in a totally new audience to replace the fans that have dwindled because of the NFL’s far-left end
So why is this dumb ass watching the NFL, then....

Last edited:
He's a writer for anti vaxxer and election denier Eric Metaxas.

The tweet for this article has a fairly robust ratio on x.com. Even conservatives like Matt Walsh and Ian Miles Cheong are disowning it as weapons grade copium.

I wonder if This Week Tonight will pick up on the article.

Screenshot_20240207_071438_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_092105_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
So in the national divorce, we’re getting Taylor Swift, the NFL, beer, and M&Ms? And they’re getting Kid Rock, catturd, Chick-fil-A, and Hobby Lobby?
Also the last five seasons of cult sci-fi show Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda starring Kevin Sorbo. And a genuine pair of Ted Nugent's cack stained underwear that he pooped to avoid the Vietnam draft.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back