Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,451 comments

I've never seen a stronger reason to check someone's hard drive.

EDIT: If LibsofTikTok is proposing guys like this over drag queens looking after children, count me out. I've seen what happened when the parents got rid of Big Gay Al as the Scout leader in South Park because he's gay.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what point he's trying to make with that flag.
The red ensign is flown by Australian registered merchant ships.
The Wiki also says it's flown on land by civilians.

Odder still is the 6-pointed star under the Jack in the corner, rather than 7-pointed as almost all the other stars on the real flag are.

[edit] I went with the "poo" reaction for that purity pledge thing, but I really needed a "recoiling in creeped-out disgust" emoji.

Last edited:

I've never seen a stronger reason to check someone's hard drive.

EDIT: If LibsofTikTok is proposing guys like this over drag queens looking after children, count me out. I've seen what happened when the parents got rid of Big Gay Al as the Scout leader in South Park because he's gay.

Follow up:

A 2017 review in the Journal of Adolescent Health found that abstinence education policies and teen girls who pledged to abstain from sex until marriage, or "purity pledges," are associated with higher rates of teen births, nonmarital pregnancies, and contracting sexually transmitted diseases compared to those who didn't.

It's no secret that purity culture doesn't serve anyone involved, and presenting your adult daughter with a purity ring in the form of a marriage proposal is a bit of a questionable act. Just because a woman isn't "pure" before marriage doesn't mean that she's unworthy of respect, and that narrative shouldn't be pushed onto young girls either.

Last edited:
Follow up:

A 2017 review in the Journal of Adolescent Health found that abstinence education policies and teen girls who pledged to abstain from sex until marriage, or "purity pledges," are associated with higher rates of teen births, nonmarital pregnancies, and contracting sexually transmitted diseases compared to those who didn't.

It's no secret that purity culture doesn't serve anyone involved, and presenting your adult daughter with a purity ring in the form of a marriage proposal is a bit of a questionable act. Just because a woman isn't "pure" before marriage doesn't mean that she's unworthy of respect, and that narrative shouldn't be pushed onto young girls either.

Such weird people.

I'd be very concerned if one of my daughters told me that she wanted to get married before she ever had sex. It's hard for me to even wrap my brain around even wanting your daughter to behave in this way, let alone it being so important that you make a big spectacle in the cringiest way possible over it. I don't generally have preferences over my children's sexual experiences (because what the hell?), but if pressed I'd say I'd prefer that my children enjoyed and understood their lives, and I don't see how maintaining a veil of ignorance around sex accomplishes any of that.

For example, if you have any confusion or question about your sexuality, how can you answer those questions in any way other than some kind of experience? I know that being concerned that his daughter might be gay and end up not finding out until after marriage is not in the forefront of this Neanderthal's mind, but it damned well should be.

Last edited:
Such weird people.
All of that. Theoretically, you should get to know your potential spouse (not to mention yourself) before getting married. Not really sure why it's good to arbitrarily take an important part of that investigation off the table.

When I was coming of age, it always the young women whose fathers figuratively (or even literally) nailed their windows shut that were the ones most likely to get in trouble.

And that, of course, is completely ignoring the double standard involved in expecting young women to "save themselves" while young men are encouraged to gain experience.

I realize that this stuff is all kind of baked into the definition of "Conservative", but it's such a weird, outmoded way of thinking that so often misses the point and tries to control the surface behaviours rather than addressing the root causes.

Last edited:
And that, of course, is completely ignoring the double standard involved in expecting young women to "save themselves" while young men are encouraged to gain experience.
Presumably they disapprove of sex workers as well. Who do they intend the young men to gain experience with?

Last edited:
For example, if you have any confusion or question about your sexuality, how can you answer those questions in any way other than some kind of experience?
I mean, even if you do accept doctrine that the only allowable sexual relationship is "one man and one woman", that still leaves a huge range of potential incompatibility issues to discover once it is too late, since the marriage has been joined in the sight of God and no man may put it asunder.

My father had a very good friend who was heavily Catholic of traditional central European heritage. He and his wife did only what they were supposed to do, and did not do anything they weren't supposed to do, before they got married. They even managed to squeeze out a few kids to keep the Pope happy. But they were totally incompatible, it made them both miserable, and they refused to get divorced, because reasons. They lived as loveless housemates - not even as friends - for decades before he finally overcame that stigma and filed for divorce.

I'm happy to report that he eventually found a perfect partner and lived the rest of his life happily remarried to a woman who loved him. But so much unhappiness was so easily avoided, were it not for this type of "morality".

Last edited:
davis-felon.jpg

The bitch is a convicted felon. Simple as.

ABC News
Todd Schlanger, an interior designer from West Palm Beach, told ABC News that he purchased shares in Trump Media because he supports Trump's politics and believes in his businesses.

"I'm a Republican, so I supported him. When I found out about the stock, I got involved because I support the company and believe in free speech," said Schlanger, who said he owns approximately a thousand shares of the company.

"I think it's going to be as strong as Facebook or Twitter," said Schlanger.
theres-a-chance-jimcarrey.gif

Last edited:
Screenshot-20240819-193539-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I mean I generally think it's weird to be proud of others' accomplishments, like someone representing the country in which you reside medalling in the Olympics, but I don't think being proud of taking part in a particular tradition that started because people who look like you were prohibited from attending colleges that received public funding is exactly that. Since HWCUs didn't come about for that reason, being proud of attending one...because it was one...would be odd.

Last edited:
Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch about how others choose to live their lives, especially when how others choose to live their lives violates no rights and doesn't reasonably affect you.

emhoff-hanania.jpg

Honestly this reminds me of the bitchfit in this subforum about women and melodramatic tattoos from the television weather girl stalker.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it's a nightmare scenario. I mean, she has a job, is pretty successful, and hasn't indicated she's anything other than healthy. That's pretty much all I really want for my kid and I'm guessing a lot of parents are the same. They just want their kids to be happy, healthy, and successful at whatever they do.

Plus, she looks like every other artsy girl I've ever met.

Yeah, not sure what he means by "nightmare scenario". Tattoos? Because last I checked they're so common you'd have a harder time finding someone without them. I suspect his "nightmare scenario" has a lot to do with a woman not adhering to the way he thinks a woman should act or look.

Therefore he is not "for woman living the lives they want" at all.

Yeah, not sure what he means by "nightmare scenario". Tattoos? Because last I checked they're so common you'd have a harder time finding someone without them. I suspect his "nightmare scenario" has a lot to do with a woman not adhering to the way he thinks a woman should act or look.

Therefore he is not "for woman living the lives they want" at all.
lol
As for the tats, I think the women that set the standard for News/Weather presenting are the prime example of femininity and class to follow and not the masses. I sincerely believe those women that get them don't really want them and are just bored of their current appearance..
Imagine pissing yourself over women with tattoos as you watch videos of weather girls in slow motion while jerkin' your gherkin.

Back