7. boshuter/boshuter/Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 '06
8. freshseth83/TF-110B/Nissan Stealth GT500 GTR '08
9. NaSuU/NaSsuU/Honda Raybrig NSX 06
10. awr117/redrobin347/Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08
11. RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000/Honda Stealth NSX
12. Kakarot/Sinladar/Honda EPSON NSX '08

Reserve drivers:
1. Scorpion0001/ScorpionPHVH Nissan Calsonic Impul '08

Hi there. Hope the 1st pre season race was successful for you guys.

Well, If there's an available spot for me, I would like to participate for your 2nd preseason race tomorrow. I can use my YMS Supra, from PURE JGTS ;) .

I don't want to sign up in your series, just want to see how this series works. pre season race is a good option to see that. But I know, I'm not your priority so... as you want. 👍

:cheers:

Reserve drivers:
1. Scorpion0001/ScorpionPHVH Nissan Calsonic Impul '08

Cool. Reserve #1! I'll let ya know when there's a spot.

Hi there. Hope the 1st pre season race was successful for you guys.

Well, If there's an available spot for me, I would like to participate for your 2nd preseason race tomorrow. I can use my YMS Supra, from PURE JGTS ;) .

I don't want to sign up in your series, just want to see how this series works. pre season race is a good option to see that. But I know, I'm not your priority so... as you want. 👍

:cheers:

As the list is full, I cant include you tomorrow. The first preseason went ok but qualifying was sketchy. The order got mixed up when the game gridded us up. I should have things covered this time. As long as things go smooth tomorrow, we'll start the regular season.

As the list is full, I cant include you tomorrow.
Sure, no prob mate ;)

The order got mixed up when the game gridded us up. I should have things covered this time. As long as things go smooth tomorrow, we'll start the regular season.

Tip: When quali starts, a Steward go in watch mode / live timing. He checks the 1st guy on the track. Let him do the 1st flying sector. If the steward see a result for sector 1, it's ok, the quali works and he can go to do his own quali.
If it doesn't works, the steward can see this : "--:--". So, the best way to solve it is to reset the track. ;)

Scorpion, you're in todays race if you can make it. A spot has opened up for the rest of the season. We can figure out later what will happen the rest of the season. If you cannot make it, Litchi you can join in today.

Scorpion, you're in todays race if you can make it. A spot has opened up for the rest of the season. We can figure out later what will happen the rest of the season. If you cannot make it, Litchi you can join in today.

I'm pretty sure scorp can race today. He and I were running some practice laps last night.

Scorpion0001
I can make today's race DA

Awesome!

For todays race, everyone needs to have patience because there aren't many passing opportunities at Trial Mountain. Wait for others to make mistakes. Don't force passes where there shouldn't be. Being overly aggressive wont help anyone.

There's two corners on this track with yellow stripes marking the inside of the turn. Driving through the stripes is not considered cutting in my book. However, be careful not to cut any of the corners going up the hill after pit exit. Two tires must ne on the track surface at all times.

The pit lane exit on this track isn't very friendly to a crowded field. When exiting the pits, be aware of cars passing you and give them enough room to make the first turn. Also, drivers need to be aware of cars exiting the pit. Be ready to slow up a bit to give some room if the driver isn't paying attention.

Great race today by everyone 👍

I haven't had that much fun in a race for a while, even though I killed myself with a couple of bad spins which negated my tire wear strategy. Even without the spins, I couldn't have caught the leader, he was just crazy fast. I did have a good time trying to reel in yapper in the closing laps, but ran out of time.

boshuter
Great race today by everyone 👍

I haven't had that much fun in a race for a while, even though I killed myself with a couple of bad spins which negated my tire wear strategy. Even without the spins, I couldn't have caught the leader, he was just crazy fast. I did have a good time trying to reel in yapper in the closing laps, but ran out of time.

That's awesome! Fun is the name of the game.

I had fun but also ran out of laps. I was catching Robbie on those last two laps. Hopefully next week is just as good.

Seeing that today was a decent success, we will be starting the regular season next weekend. Let the points race begin! Also, I'll be refining some rules about late arrivals and no shows. A notification of some sort would be helpful for everyone!

Thanks everybody. See ya on track!

I went back and watched the replay and seemed everyone ran an honest and clean race. There were a few claims of possible wall riding, but i didn't notice any from the replay.

Besides my little screw up with listing the qualifying order. Sorry about that yapper. I thought things ran much smoother compared to the previous week. Hopefully things will correct themselves and DA will be able to see the times in the future. I think the grid order at start may be messed up since the times are not showing up on DA's end. I could be wrong though.

Good race guys. I'll keep an eye out during the week for some practice runs at Tokyo.

awr117
I think the grid order at start may be messed up since the times are not showing up on DA's end. I could be wrong though.

Good race guys. I'll keep an eye out during the week for some practice runs at Tokyo.

I think you could be right. I'm going to get my internet connection solid this week and make certain I have no issues. Then again, maybe it's not me and this update on Tuesday may remedy things.

I reviewed the replay also and didn't see any wall riders either.

Couldn't make the race, I am in the process of moving. Probably make this Friday's race though. Tokyo will be a good one.

DA its not your connection its just the bugs in the new software, hopefully the maintenence tomorrow fixes it.

Z Crazy
DA its not your connection its just the bugs in the new software, hopefully the maintenence tomorrow fixes it.

Fingers crossed! I don't feel like jumping through extra hoops because the game can't put things from decreasing to increasing order. It ain't hard...lol.

The finishing order on the time sheet wasn't even in a order. The times were all over the place. I knew i was going to miss someone when checking the sheet for times. I'll have a pen and paper available next time so i can keep up with it.

Red, how many stops did you make? Oddly, my car handled really differently on different compounds when in the Online v. Offline v. Lounge. In the Lounge I was stuck in the 20's on softs, in the Offline mode it was the same, but in the Online mode I easily dropped to the 18's on softs. The car's balance was different as well, Offline I couldn't drive on the Meds, but Online there were great. Really odd. But after everything said and done, I ended up with 4 stops, lap 5, 10, 21, & 30. Think I could have done in 2 if I knew about the Meds tires actually working Online.

Red, how many stops did you make? Oddly, my car handled really differently on different compounds when in the Online v. Offline v. Lounge. In the Lounge I was stuck in the 20's on softs, in the Offline mode it was the same, but in the Online mode I easily dropped to the 18's on softs. The car's balance was different as well, Offline I couldn't drive on the Meds, but Online there were great. Really odd. But after everything said and done, I ended up with 4 stops, lap 5, 10, 21, & 30. Think I could have done in 2 if I knew about the Meds tires actually working Online.

4 total stops, i was running 8 laps and pitting at the end of the 8th. Funny you mention how the handling was different with the online server. I too noticed the difference. My car actually felt much better in the online lobby compared to offline practice or the online lobby. I was running racing soft tires and it was the first time i actually had even tire wear with the front and rear tires. Typically my front tires would wear much quicker.

I ran a few practice runs offline to compare racing softs and racing mediums for Trail Mountain earlier in the week. At that time, i was only reaching 7 laps on softs and 9/10 laps on mediums. Saturday i probably could have went 12 laps on mediums before pitting.

Really doesn't make much sense to me. I figured tire wear would be the same online as offline.

freshseth83
You usually have races Friday, not the official one, but I can be online then.

You have me confused. I have the series races on Saturday and I practice on Fridays. There may be a few 5 lap races here n there but that's about it. Mostly just practice.

Z Crazy
Anyone race online to see if the update fixed the grid order?

Not yet on my end. I'm hoping our experience Saturday goes noticeably better because I may open this series up to 14 drivers. More the merrier(sp?).

Z Crazy
Are the 300's still on standby, or possibly more 500's?

It will stay with just 500's. 300's are out the window for this season. If I have another season, I'd like to run both classes.

A mixed field would be a blast. Hopefully the season will be a success and will continue on for another season.

Back