Delete the circuit

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 137 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Like delete the driver but with the 2012 F1 circuits instead.
3 votes in a round mean deletion for that circuit.
tumblr_lyokhdAOAR1r1bm0bo1_500.jpg

I shall vote for Valencia first.
Putting it out there, all Tilke tracks will go before anyof the original 1950 tracks dissapear.

I'm torn between Yas Marina and Valencia. As Valencia actually provided a decent race this year whereas Yas Marina has provided three borefests, I'll go with Yas Marina.

Don't we have to wait for Jimlaad to update the list then the votes reset.. :P

Going to be controversial... but,

Silverstone

IMO It's dull and characterless, Its my least favourite of all the circuits I've been to in England (and Scotland), and I'm guessing it represents the UK on the F1 calender only because it is the only one long enough and wide enough, with sufficient run-off, and because it's the only one that can afford it... there is also the bitter pill of it being over-hyped and much loved by people who have never had the mis-fortune to be rinsed hundreds of pounds for the physical displeasure of having to watch a Grand Prix there. For me, the only thing going for it is the fact it's 20 miles away.... or 6 hours on race day.

Just my two cents, and I don't suppose there'll be too many other people that agree.

MatskiMonk
Silverstone

I agree to an extent. Silverstone is not the world class circuit some people would have you think. At least it hasn't been since it's makeover in the early 90's. Having said that, it's far from the worst on the schedule.

I'll vote for catalunya. The circuit was okay but was ruined with the addition of that chicane. I even think the temporary Nissan chicane was better and it seems to be a very popular corner to hate.

Korea.

^ Yes, I was THIS close to voting for Catalunya just because of THAT corner. It's popular to hate because before the last two turns were took almost at full throttle, thus flowing into the main straight. Now you have a mid-speed turn, slow 90º corner, super-slow chicane, mid-speed turn.

2nd round is done guys, Bahrain is out so no point on voting till round 3 starts...

Going to be controversial... but,

Silverstone

IMO It's dull and characterless, Its my least favourite of all the circuits I've been to in England (and Scotland), and I'm guessing it represents the UK on the F1 calender only because it is the only one long enough and wide enough, with sufficient run-off, and because it's the only one that can afford it... there is also the bitter pill of it being over-hyped and much loved by people who have never had the mis-fortune to be rinsed hundreds of pounds for the physical displeasure of having to watch a Grand Prix there. For me, the only thing going for it is the fact it's 20 miles away.... or 6 hours on race day.

Just my two cents, and I don't suppose there'll be too many other people that agree.

They ruined the track in 2010 so I agree to an extent.

Bahrain and Spain are out. You don't have to wait for me, just get it right.
Picture soon (anyone else can update the picture)
Round 4.

I vote for Buddh Circuit, India

Back