Delete the circuit

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 137 comments
Circuit of the Americas. From gameplay in F1 2012, it looks awful.

piccy update time
f1_2012_tracks-1.jpg

hungary

How about you actually wait to see it before you jump to assumptions, and of course it looks bad now, it is incomplete, it's gonna look bad.

Ever thought this will be over by the time the Grand Prix comes around?

Well how else are we supposed to?
You know, I'm pretty sure that was Patrick's point. How are you supposed to judge it, exactly?

But don't let that get in the way. By all means determine the quality of a racing circuit by a videogame that came out before the circuit was even completed.

You know, I'm pretty sure that was Patrick's point. How are you supposed to judge it, exactly?

But don't let that get in the way. By all means determine the quality of a racing circuit by a videogame that came out before the circuit was even completed.

Ever thought this will be over by the time the Grand Prix comes around?

We can't make the desicion when the race happens.

Anyway where are we? COTA went so I vote Catalunya.

So... don't make it at all. Or if you must, don't bother posting about how it will probably be crap because you didn't like it in a video game made that only estimated what it will look like when finished.

How about you actually wait to see it before you jump to assumptions, and of course it looks bad now, it is incomplete, it's gonna look bad.

Just because it's not finished doesn't mean I can't say it's crap. If we are going to say that nobody can judge it, then we can't eliminate it, and it's going to end up being the last track remaining.

Would you prefer an unfinished track to be called crap, or to be called the best? It's one or the other in an "elimination".

Compared to some other tracks still left, there's no reason to vote out COTA this early.

Hockenhiemring

Back