FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Count me in as a 80%... need to make sure SWMBO hasn't stealth-ed anything into Sunday nights!

I'll report back tomorrow. But I'm game.

Nice tire warming, but do you get any temperature in them in the rain? and does it work better to do all that slidy stuff than to just accelerate and brake a lot? (the reason for this questioning is that i've heard the commentators in F1 saying that the swerving all over the track doesn't really do much and that it's mostly the braking and accelerating.)

Last edited:
Nice tire warming, but do you get any temperature in them in the rain? and does it work better to do all that slidy stuff than to just accelerate and brake a lot? (the reason for this questioning is that i've heard the commentators in F1 saying that the swerving all over the track doesn't really do much and that it's mostly the braking and accelerating.)

It doesn't really do much when swerving, but I was accelerating & braking. You can see the tyres getting warm when I was sliding around getting into my slot :)

Really, you do not want warm Intermediates, they wear if they are hot. Just like rain tyres.

Looking for a team mate in the lambo if anyone is interested! You can pick colour and team name. If not, I'll go privateer.

How do you plan on enforcing people to follow ballast restrictions?

Looking for a team mate in the lambo if anyone is interested! You can pick colour and team name. If not, I'll go privateer.

How do you plan on enforcing people to follow ballast restrictions?

I will call cars seperately to the track with certain limit settings. Then, I will see that no one goes into the tuning bit. it's possible :)

Ok guys, another question. Full damage on or off?

On = Realism, more reason not to get in accidents, adds that bit of excitement

Off = Easier

You never really think about turning it off on games like f1 2011 so what do you guys think?

Ok guys, another question. Full damage on or off?

On = Realism, more reason not to get in accidents, adds that bit of excitement

Off = Easier

You never really think about turning it off on games like f1 2011 so what do you guys think?

I'm happy with both.... the problem is that some cars are easily damaged when others are made of pig iron. Also full damage brings 'tactical nudging' into play. A small 'innocent' tap from behind can destroy someone's whole race.

Racing incidents do happen, mistakes are made. But in reality we are just racing for fun. We should make it as fun as possible without being too mario kart.

I know i'm not really in this any more but i just want to comment the damage thing.. I love the idea of full damage but in reality someone could have some connection problems making their car lag jump around a bit and with damage turned on it could really ruin peoples races.

I know i'm not really in this any more but i just want to comment the damage thing.. I love the idea of full damage but in reality someone could have some connection problems making their car lag jump around a bit and with damage turned on it could really ruin peoples races.

Still, hitting someone with lag could ruin a race anyway.

Yeah of course but you know like the weird stuff that was going on in the last race of the japraces with me. Most times it didn't affect us very much only i got a bit of temporary damage. But if someone would have got damage like that with heavy damage on it would ruin a lot more.

But still i like full damage races so i think you should do that. Maybe no one has connection issues even :)

Yes, and at first glance, it's excellent to see that it doesn't oversteer - however it still wants to spin out at the 2nd gear, which is a pain...

Yes, and at first glance, it's excellent to see that it doesn't oversteer - however it still wants to spin out at the 2nd gear, which is a pain...

Just bring the LSD Down a bit on Acceleration and Torque.

set it to like

Torque: 8
Acceleration: 30

Note to self: these cars don't have the same braking distance as those in that Japanese car series...

Hey guys, are we racing tomorrow? I see a couple TBC players on the list, so I was wondering if we were going to wait for them?

Hey guys, are we racing tomorrow? I see a couple TBC players on the list, so I was wondering if we were going to wait for them?

I think I will set a date for a couple of weeks time.

We haven't got the numbers to start just yet.

Also, I am on holiday this Thursday for a week so I am relying on you guys to keep this thread active ;)

Latest Posts

Back