FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I think I will set a date for a couple of weeks time.

We haven't got the numbers to start just yet.

Also, I am on holiday this Thursday for a week so I am relying on you guys to keep this thread active ;)

What thread?

;)

Would be interested in this, but not sure on what my connection is like. If there's a test session soon i'd be tempted to try it out.

Have been managing some 1.03.xxx on Grand Valley East reverse, though still haven't quite got the car (corvette) set up how i want it.

Are we allowed to adjust the ballast position or rear wing settings?

Have added the 22 ballast, without changing position and rear wing is as it installed.

Need to find out how well it'll wear the tyres too i think.:ill:

Have been managing some 1.03.xxx on Grand Valley East reverse, though still haven't quite got the car (corvette) set up how i want it.

Are we allowed to adjust the ballast position or rear wing settings?

Have added the 22 ballast, without changing position and rear wing is as it installed.

Need to find out how well it'll wear the tyres too i think.:ill:

Ballast position may be changed, but the ballast position I posted in the OP was the most stable position for the cars (at least for my driving style)

And yeah, you can move rear wing settings around.

Anyone up for some spa practise tonight?!?!?!!

That reminds me...what happens if someone switches to a DLC track, and someone who hasn't downloaded it is in their lobby?

That reminds me...what happens if someone switches to a DLC track, and someone who hasn't downloaded it is in their lobby?

Everyone can play on it. The pole I put up turned out to be pointless as you can join DLC lobbies even if you haven't bought it.

Hey TL! I'm thinking of preparing a car for this champ so that i have one if i have the possibility to jump in some race or something. Is there any special car you want me to choose? If there is fewer of some of the cars i mean ^^

Hey TL! I'm thinking of preparing a car for this champ so that i have one if i have the possibility to jump in some race or something. Is there any special car you want me to choose? If there is fewer of some of the cars i mean ^^

Anything except a Lamborghini I guess. The next guy to use a lamborghini has to pair with A_Higher_place

WE NEED 3 MORE PEOPLE GUYS!!! We are looking good for a start in less than 2 weeks time!

Final push for members, gogo!

Right, I STILL haven't selected a car for this so I'll do it right now.

I'll run the Ford GT.

Back