FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Well i always watch the replays a couple of times anyway so why not. I love that we finally get FF and RW. Have been missing it from the start :)

Hm I just realised that after the change to Sunday I might have trouble making it.. since i actually do sports that time... Gah this is no good.. I have to see if i can fix this in some way.

Hm I just realised that after the change to Sunday I might have trouble making it.. since i actually do sports that time... Gah this is no good.. I have to see if i can fix this in some way.

Hopefully it will be okay...

TeamLotusGT5 send me an invite via PSN? We can race a bit before we start this?

I wont be at my PS3 until tomorrow so it would be easier if you add me.

And yeah, I want to do some pre-season testing as I want to make videos of warmup laps etc.

Hey since i have some difficulties I think i need some clarifications to see if i can make it. In the first post it says the races will be around 1700 GMT. Does that mean GMT this time and not british time? (GMT would be bad for me because it puts it even later.

How long will the whole thing be approximately? with quali and all? I kind of doubt that i will make it with the current time though since i have to go 17:30 British time.. or 16:30 GMT and won't be back until 20:00 British.

Hey since i have some difficulties I think i need some clarifications to see if i can make it. In the first post it says the races will be around 1700 GMT. Does that mean GMT this time and not british time? (GMT would be bad for me because it puts it even later.

How long will the whole thing be approximately? with quali and all? I kind of doubt that i will make it with the current time though since i have to go 17:30 British time.. or 16:30 GMT and won't be back until 20:00 British.

Well right now UK time is one hour later than GMT, but the UK switches back to GMT soon and that will be when the season runs.

So basically it will be 2 hours later than the JCR series.

Ah of course.. you change at the same time as us (30 Oct)?

Right now I think so... 8am yes? Right now I mean.

Edit: you mean your time goes back on the 30th?

Last edited:
So. What do you guys think of putting spa on the calender? Are you all going to buy the DLC?

I really don't think i can be in this championship guys sorry but the time doesn't work for me. If your doing some testing and stuff on some other time i could join but the races won't work.

(I will get spa though.. )

I really don't think i can be in this championship guys sorry but the time doesn't work for me. If your doing some testing and stuff on some other time i could join but the races won't work.

(I will get spa though.. )

That's a real shame mate...

Yeah was really looking forward to it. But i guess i can focus my energy on the Japchamp more now. (and there will come more series in the future, maybe next season of this i'll be available :) )

Yeah was really looking forward to it. But i guess i can focus my energy on the Japchamp more now. (and there will come more series in the future, maybe next season of this i'll be available :) )

Any chance you might be able to make races? Atleast some?

Probably not, I am usually away every sunday that time but maybe sometime they will cancel then i'll pop in here and see if you need any back markers ;)

hehe.

We done some testing at Monza in the rain (Me and Sumo) and we have found a good weather setting :)

So what are we thinking? Should we add Spa Francorchamps to the calender? Are you all getting the DLC?

Latest Posts

Back