FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Every Sunday pretty much works anytime! (except today). Any other times i can give a heads up before the race weekend.

Random question, were these the only cars that were competitive with each other?

Every Sunday pretty much works anytime! (except today). Any other times i can give a heads up before the race weekend.

Random question, were these the only cars that were competitive with each other?

These cars were chosen from the list of 2011 FIA GT1 cars. The only car I missed out was the DB9 because it was a bit too heavy and handled like 🤬

These cars were chosen from the list of 2011 FIA GT1 cars. The only car I missed out was the DB9 because it was a bit too heavy and handled like 🤬

True true, well i look forward to this. How many people in total so far do you have on the grid?

We could start with 6 people, not a bad grid number. Teams enter and leave the FIA mid season all the time

Which GT-R do we need, the base model or the SpecV?

6 people is a bit low. From experience i think we can say that there is always some that don't show up. And less than 6 would be kind of boring. No let's just chill out a bit and wait for others to join.

Now that it's Sundays I'm down for some racing! Gotta create a setup for Daytona. Thinking about running ABS-0 this series, just want to try and see how helpful the ABS Vibration is on the CSP's!

Remember that this is team racing so you will have to pair up with someone in the same car/colour.

You can pair up with people in here.

Lamborghini has now got a weight limit of 1330kg. The ballast is 62kg and the position is -50.

Ironically, this is to make the car faster and more stable.

I really think you should make an Eiffel track and add it! You can really make some of those look like actual GT tracks. New turf for everyone might be a challenge and switch up some scores!

I really think you should make an Eiffel track and add it! You can really make some of those look like actual GT tracks. New turf for everyone might be a challenge and switch up some scores!

Might add one before the finale, but only if I can make a realistic one.

Can't wait until Suzuka, I completely demolish that track after practicing for like 3 hours straight! Managed a 4 Second lead online in LMP cars by the first lap. I usually use Grand Valley as a test track, so it shouldn't be too hard. Daytona is a different story, I may just have to put Forza down and practice that first corner, it's such a tricker.

Too whoever joins my team, my car color is the darker blue.

Should be a great series. All I am thinking about is starting Daytona. There are no grid marks so I may get everyone to launch on the back straight instead of on the start line.

Edit: That, or a rolling start.

Last edited:
You should create some videos with clean and tight racing :) (mostly because i want to race ^^)

You should create some videos with clean and tight racing :) (mostly because i want to race ^^)

The main reason the warm up lap is there etc is because I am going to make a race series video out of this.

Replay controls are coming. I am going to make some pretty epic race edits.

neljack and Phouchg.

How would you two feel about being Race Stewards with me?

The job will be easy as of tomorrow with Spec 2 replay FF/RW.

Latest Posts

Back