Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 499 comments
I haven't been impressed by Tsunoda at all this year. He doesn't look good enough for F1.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Well, if Tsunoda-caused SC somehow causes Hamilton to win this race, that won't bode well for his future at AT.

I haven't been impressed by Tsunoda at all this year. He doesn't look good enough for F1.
There's been some good moments that I can't remember off the top off my hat, but he's also shown some really bad judgement like this dive. Also not impressed.

Last edited:
Theoretically, if Perez were to drop back to his "10 car lengths" just before the pitlane while the Safety Car is taking them through, could RB pit Max and still get him out ahead of Lewis?

Lewis is on fire today!! Hopefully he'll get Perez quickly and then move on to show us the battle that we've all been waiting to see once again....lewis vs max to finish this championship!!

Lewis is on fire today!! Hopefully he'll get Perez quickly and then move on to show us the battle that we've all been waiting to see once again....lewis vs max to finish this championship!!
Perez will fight hard.

I really rather enjoy the fact that "Les Dawson" is trending on Twitter because of this race. It's the very definition of "meme" - a unit of cultural memory.

Back