Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,975 comments
Ah yes, a feature on the cars of Forza featuring a car that's currently not in Forza! 🤡

270059414_5006679569354910_5405548851430135004_n.jpg

... well, I smashed into two bicycles thirteen times outside Guanajuato cathedral. Then I found a motorbike and totalled it twenty-five times. But I still couldn't trigger the Parking Ticket #Forzathon daily challenge...

Maybe we're supposed to destroy twenty-five different bikes. But are there actually twenty-five bikes IN Guanajuato?!

... well, I smashed into two bicycles thirteen times outside Guanajuato cathedral. Then I found a motorbike and totalled it twenty-five times. But I still couldn't trigger the Parking Ticket #Forzathon daily challenge...

Maybe we're supposed to destroy twenty-five different bikes. But are there actually twenty-five bikes IN Guanajuato?!
It worked for me in solo with rewind method. Motorbikes didn't count for me.

Anyway guys try the Event Lab event at Stadio Circuit. The guy who made it deserve every like. It also show how creative you can get with the Route/Build Creator. It's called Forest Escape or something. If you can find it at the race here's the code 788 392 907. Try it you won't regret it.

Anyway guys try the Event Lab event at Stadio Circuit. The guy who made it deserve every like. It also show how creative you can get with the Route/Build Creator. It's called Forest Escape or something. If you can find it at the race here's the code 788 392 907. Try it you won't regret it.
That's the one I mentioned last week, brilliant course and very entertaining. Did you find the three treasures? Last one is hidden well.

Just a heads-up for anyone who's trying to complete the Bulevar Seasonal Speed Trap, you will need to tune your '97 RX-7 to S1 class. Even if you're going fast enough to pass with an A class tune, that doesn't satisfy the car requirement.

DK
Just a heads-up for anyone who's trying to complete the Bulevar Seasonal Speed Trap, you will need to tune your '97 RX-7 to S1 class. Even if you're going fast enough to pass with an A class tune, that doesn't satisfy the car requirement.
Yeah, the event specifies S1 class if you hit the right stick button in Festival Playlist.

There's park on the west end of Guanajuato (look for three brown dots on map). Park has bike racks, and plowing over those couple of times should get the challenge done.

It would be nice if there was a counter which would tell progress on the challenge...

It took me eliminating 8 players for the 5 player playlist challenge to complete and in one game I passed the finish checkpoint about 10 seconds ahead in a one on one but it didn't register as completed and then was "eliminated" by the other player flying at least 20 feet above me. I'm going to avoid Eliminator from now on but at least I got a Veyron and Aventador out of it plus lucked into completing the last road even after getting the achievement a month ago.
I thought i got screwed as well, just did this eliminator challenge and it took me 3 games to beat 5 players. After the third game I didn‘t get it either. I wanted to continue it tomorrow, swapped to Horizon Solo for the 25 bikes in G-town, was driving around for close to a minute and BAM!… suddenly that 5 player eliminator thing pops up and is complete. Like… eh? 🧐🤨🤓

Anyway with that bugged Treasure Hunt from earlier this season, I just had enough points now to unlock the Aventador SVJ. Popped into it, tried chase cam, tried cockpit. And yeah… it’s overhyped and for all I care just another hypercar Lambo. Give me that Espada over the SVJ any day!

The SVJ is now the 4th Aventador version I think? In a few days we get the Huracan Evo and Spyder, we’ll have 4 versions of Huracan as well. That’s too much of nearly the same stuff IMO. And we need to miss gems like the BMW 507 or Mercedes 280SL for this… :(

Last edited:
DK
I used this tune from BOOOM HEADSHOT5: 538 353 445 for anyone interested. Just attack the speed trap from the south.

If you go to eventlab and select “trending today”, someone made an event called “25 bike challenge” and it’s a short dash with like 50 bikes lined up to hit. It worked really nice.

Share code is 111 737 624, in case it doesn’t show up in trending today.

Edit: actually now that I look at it, there’s like 7-8 25 bike events in trending today lol

Last edited:
After 22 games of the Eliminator, I finally won my first game

1640653639429.png

It's not too difficult I think, although it definitely is luck dependent, much like all battle royale games.

First, you need to get a decent car drop ASAP. I usually spawn near the solar panels. There, I usually see like 3 to 4 car drops around me. Almost always I can get a level 4 or 5 car immediately.

Next, win as many head to heads as possible. The main trick is to start with an advantage. Of course you don't know where the finish line is, but you can easily estimate where it is as it is designed to be on the opposite side of the circle. If you're on the far east side of the circle, then start driving toward the west. Chances are, you'll have a head start. This requires really good map knowledge and game sense. You need a lot of practice to get a good feeling as to where the finish will be.

However, you can't just race anyone. It's best to avoid those with cars better than you. In addition, try to approach cars from behind as they don't usually notice you. See what car they have before you challenge them.

During the race, you cannot be full throttle all the time. You need to make sure you don't lose control or crash into trees. You need to keep your eyes up and look as far as possible. Try to gauge what's the safest path through the tree line. It's okay to slow down if it means you don't crash into a tree. This requires really good map knowledge as well.

Win a few head to heads and you'll have a level 7+ car. Once there's around 10 cars left, you need survive for the final elimination race. You need to avoid other people from challenging you. It is best now to hide near the edge of the circle in preparation for the final race.

Much like head to heads, you can estimate where the finish will be. It is always in the opposite location of where the final circle is. If the circle is at the south east section of the map, then the finish will most likely be in the north west. When there's 10 cars left, hide at the edge where you think the finish will be.

Finally, when the countdown reaches around 3 or 4, you can start driving. This'll give you a massive head start and if you have a good car, you'll win.

DK
I just used a v8 swap and it worked for S1.

To complement @SoapBoxRacer 's post above.

For those who don't want to do the "Parking Ticket" daily challenge via-Blueprint, quadro40k has made a video detailing an exact location of the bicycles, so you can smash them in Horizon Solo, then rewind and smash them again until completion.

And speaking of the Festival Playlist...

Forza Horizon 5 Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 23.14.49.81.png

Today i got the Aventador SVJ after smashing those bicycles. I could've got it on Christmas Eve if not for the bugged Treasure Hunt challenge from the 1st season.

Last edited:
This week's Trail was by far the easiest I've ever done... I did it in a tuned 1993 Mazda RX-7 with a widebody kit, bigger tyres, race suspension, race front and rear roll bars and an air filter. Small, grippy cars that handle well are essential if you want to complete the trial.

Last edited:
If you didn't know the SVJ is banned from the Auction House. But the ban will lift today, so those without Gold can still hope to snipe one.
Today i got the Aventador SVJ after smashing those bicycles. I could've got it on Christmas Eve if not for the bugged Treasure Hunt challenge from the 1st season.
You still have the bugged Tour for Spring. If everything worked properly you would get the SVJ today, like it was meant to be. My Treasure Hunt is also broken, but have to wait for Thursday because the Tour work properly.

If everything worked properly you would get the SVJ today
... how?

There were 68 points in Summer, 65 points in Autumn, and 65 points in the current Winter season - 198 in total. Add on four for the Monthly Rivals and you get 202, but the bugged Treasure Hunt takes three off for 199. Take off the two Daily Challenges which don't start for 2 and 26 hours respectively and you're at 197; Christmas Eve would have had three fewer Daily Challenges too, so 194/197 (with and without the bugged Treasure Hunt) should be the max.

If your Treasure Hunt isn't bugged, you could be at 200 today, but if it is, 197 is the most you can get at this point (and the bugged Treasure Hunt makes it impossible to get the SVJ until Spring).

That is, in fact, my total right now, with everything except today and tomorrow's Daily Challenges and the bugged Summer Treasure Hunt complete. That includes three completed Tour events; I'm showing 65/68 for Summer, 65/65 for Autumn, 63/65 for Winter, and 4/68 for Spring: 197.

What am I missing that makes it possible to get to 200pt today even with a bugged Treasure Hunt?

... how?

There were 68 points in Summer, 65 points in Autumn, and 65 points in the current Winter season - 198 in total. Add on four for the Monthly Rivals and you get 202, but the bugged Treasure Hunt takes three off for 199. Take off the two Daily Challenges which don't start for 2 and 26 hours respectively and you're at 197.

If your Treasure Hunt isn't bugged, you could be at 200 today, but if it is, 197 is the most you can get at this point (and the bugged Treasure Hunt makes it impossible to get the SVJ until Spring).

That is, in fact, my total right now, with everything except today and tomorrow's Daily Challenges and the bugged Summer Treasure Hunt complete. That includes three completed Tour events; I'm showing 65/68 for Summer, 65/65 for Autumn, 63/65 for Winter, and 4/68 for Spring: 197.

What am I missing that makes it possible to get to 200pt today even with a bugged Treasure Hunt?
Got mine yesterday, let me fire up my Xbox I'll do some screenshots with the progress so we can calculate.

Edit:

apparently 65 + 65 + 63 = 200 🤔 😆

Edit 2:

got 7pts for Spring already because of the rivals!

c771e218-60ea-4db5-a9be-4fbe91f2795b.png

dcc4cc98-669f-46fe-bc53-ba0f5f4189d9.png

9649d920-7206-480f-ae92-1ddce856e48b.png

c4a03004-07c9-4362-bbc2-0b479733e1e6.png

2dee417c-2956-45fd-98a5-abb12fb76e0a.png

6b268467-c12c-4dbf-8217-1adf9b70091f.png

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, let me fire up my Xbox I'll do some screenshots with the progress so we can calculate.

Edit:

apparently 65 + 65 + 63 = 200 🤔 😆

Edit 2:

got 7pts for Spring already because of the rivals!
Rivals is worth four, so you should also be at 197...

... how?

There were 68 points in Summer, 65 points in Autumn, and 65 points in the current Winter season - 198 in total. Add on four for the Monthly Rivals and you get 202, but the bugged Treasure Hunt takes three off for 199. Take off the two Daily Challenges which don't start for 2 and 26 hours respectively and you're at 197; Christmas Eve would have had three fewer Daily Challenges too, so 194/197 (with and without the bugged Treasure Hunt) should be the max.

Horizon Tour is bugged for this Series. All of them are completed for all seasons of this Series, even if we didn't played at all.

Last edited:
View attachment 1102164

(and obviously just rivals done for Spring)
Three bonus points just because it's Christmas? :lol:
Horizon Tour is bugged for this Series. All of them are completed for all seasons of this Series, even if we didn't played at all.
Presumably not across the board - I've got three completed ones and one (Spring) not completed. My points are idential to @the13PeSK except I have 4 in Spring (from Rivals), not 7.

Then again, since I have S1 showing as 65+61+62+62 = 250, when I've actually got 68+64+65+65 = 262 (just the bugged Autumn Daily/Expedition missing), I have no confidence in PG's maths right now.

I've also been discovering that some of the Accolades are more like Taskmaster; the task is exactly as written on the card, not what it looks like it means. Having not beaten a single set of Unbeatable AI, I've got six wins in the Hall of Fame categories for doing so, and I have five wins with manual+clutch without actually changing gear or using the clutch once.

I have the same thing, as far as having 7 points for spring instead of 4. The playlist also shows that I completed the Horizon Tour challenge this week, even though I never touched it at any point (in fact, I've only played Tour twice since the game launched).

Back