Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,907 comments
Yeah, I suspect the London Taxi TX4 was intended for FH4 if anything, to go with the "classic" taxi that was included. It would make no sense now in Mexico or in any FM game.
The inclusion of the MG X Power XV R among the "Chinese cars" added in FH5 may be related to this data.
Perhaps they planned to do that Chinese car update in FH4.
And in that case, Wulling, MG3, Xpower SV R, NIO, and TX4 were probably the cars they planned to include in this content.

While the current parent company is a Chinese company, the presence of this car was a bit odd in an update on the theme of Chinese cars.
However, that strangeness fades when one considers that the content was planned for the FH4.

So is the Miata Weekly Challenge bugged? I have the car and nothing happens. I even bought another one from the autoshow, nothing. I rebooted and nothing. I like to complete everything each season, this is frustrating.

So is the Miata Weekly Challenge bugged? I have the car and nothing happens. I even bought another one from the autoshow, nothing. I rebooted and nothing. I like to complete everything each season, this is frustrating.
Worked fine for me. From what I heard most of the times is not an ownership problem but rather quick resume. But you already rebooted. Try changing performance mode. Some said it also worked going Solo mode.

I've had 2 weekly challenges fail to progress. In both cases, waiting more than 24 hours and trying again solved the problem

Uhm, interesting list of ''leaked'' vehicles. There's several that were never mentioned in this thread like the 2021 Cupra Born, 2011 Mazda 5, 2020 Audi RS Q8, 2016 Mitsubishi ASX, 1998 Opel Astra...

Anyone able to check if these are really in the files? According to the description it says they are all coming from the FH5 files, and if that's the case, the list is way too good to be true.

If it turns out to be true that they all from the FH5 files, my guess is that some of them will come in the upcoming Forza Motosport instead of FH5.

Last edited:

Uhm, interesting list of ''leaked'' vehicles. There's several that were never mentioned in this thread like the 2021 Cupra Born, 2011 Mazda 5, 2020 Audi RS Q8, 2016 Mitsubishi ASX, 1998 Opel Astra...

Anyone able to check if these are really in the files? According to the description it says they are all coming from the FH5 files, and if that's the case, the list is way too good to be true.

If it turns out to be true that they all from the FH5 files, my guess is that some of them will come in the upcoming Forza Motosport instead of FH5.

Hmm... Is there a valid/legit source for this? Or was the user able to access gamedb.slt?

The Mazda 5 and OPC Astra are red flags imo, so, I doubt this leak.

There are little-to-no traces of a Mazda 5, Audi RSQ8 and Mitsubishi ASX in the wheel, texture and suspension files, so, it is likely made-up.

Last edited:
Hmm... Is there a valid/legit source for this? Or was the user able to access gamedb.slt?

The Mazda 5 and OPC Astra are red flags imo, so, I doubt this leak.
No clue, according to him in the description it says that all of it are from FH5 files, yet no proof about them. I have asked him in the comments about the Cupra Born, if that ends up actually being in the FH5 files then it would be the first time a Cupra branded road vehicle (Under the Cupra brand and not Seat Cupra) will appear in a game without counting the race versions of Cupra vehicles in RaceRoom.

Last edited:
No clue, according to him in the description it says that all of it are from FH5 files, yet no proof about them. I have asked him in the comments about the Cupra Born, if that ends up actually being in the FH5 files then it would be the first time a Cupra branded road vehicle (Under the Cupra brand and not Seat Cupra) will appear in a game without counting the race versions of Cupra vehicles in RaceRoom.
As far as i know, only Seat Leon Cupra leftovers are in the textures.

Hmm, regarding the 6 Underground Alfa, i remember seeing a green lime Alfa Giulia (similar to 6 Underground paintjob) on the FH5 cars thumbnail leak awhile back.

Why I always hyped for the cars hidden in the files.
Man Playground/T10 have great tastes in cars.
The LC500, F1 GTR, dat Miller Indy... oh man!
This! Even though (some of) these cars might not end up in the game, it is absolutely clear that Turn10 and Playground Games love their cars. Let's see what will arrive in Horizon 5 during the coming months :)

This car list will be as close to a fake as possible when the Mazda 5 is included.
I'm not going to make silly claims like "this car doesn't belong in Forza," but I still can't think of any reason to add this car to the game.

The Ford Transit SSV was a one-off custom car tuned by Ford. So one could say it was a "high performance car".
The GMC Vandura and Pontiac Aztek were the star cars of the TV show. Adding these cars to the game is like adding DeLorean.
The Honda Odyssey was a new model, which makes sense given that Honda had requested Microsoft to promote this car.

The Mazda 5, however, is none of these things.
Is it a high performance car? No.
Is it a star car? No.
Is it the latest model? No.
And this car has never been requested in any official forum.
Of course, it would not be an addition for the Asian market marketing like the Wulling.

I don't know why the guy who made this video included such a strange car in his list. Is it a conscience to show that it is a fake?

That's a weird list. "Datsun" Silvia? a bunch of GT3 / track-only cars? Mustang after Mustang after Mustang? An actual honest-to-god Yamaha ATV? And a "returning to Forza" list that consists of like 50% redundancies and models that haven't been in the game since FM1? No comprende, does not compute.

I too think the video is fake, but to be fair, many of the track-only cars are probably for future Motorsports.
In fact, some of these models are actually included in the models that can be seen in the game files.
And Yamaha ATVs are also included in the actual game files, their existence having been reported earlier in this thread.
However, it will probably not be playable and will only appear in the game as a vehicle used by the showcase AI.

5925CD8F-002B-4F10-B1D0-52AA6C8AA80A.jpeg

Hmm... "leaks from reliable Youtubers"... This brings even more doubt.

I want so many of the cars I can't list them all 😄.

Mainly though, I really miss Alfa Romeo and as a huge rally fan I need Lancia back. A brand with 3 such legendary models as the Delta Intergrale, Delta S4 and the 037 is a necessity to have in the game, Especially considering half the game and map is heavily Offroad or Rally focused.

Along the same lines I would love to finally see some of the never raced Group S cars hit a game, Forza Horizon being that perfect game for them in my opinion.

-Audi Sport Quattro Gruppe S(RS002)
-Ford RS200S
-Peugeot 405 T16
-Mazda RX7S
-Toyota MR2 (22D)

And of course the Lancia ECV
M_5.jpg

I'd be happy and relieved If and when the classic 3 Lancia's return though.

Last edited:
If it's from that "MONST3R" guy, definitely unreliable.
I'll check what MONST3R has to claim, as well as MitchCactus soon.

That's a certainly questionable video based on the "150+" claim alone, imo. But, I'm going to ask @TheAdmiester who really knows his stuff in this department to share his thoughts.

However, I think I have an idea of his answer.
Again, most of it was existing leaks from that video, when it comes to Returning cars, but about 43 new-to-Forza cars that this person claims were already leaked before.

Last edited:
That's a certainly questionable video based on the "150+" claim alone, imo. But, I'm going to ask @TheAdmiester who really knows his stuff in this department to share his thoughts.

Regarding the bugged weekly challenge, I may have a fix.

I had this problem for the last two weeks. Most of the advice was to restart the game and the console until the chapter finally counts.

But I accidentally found an easier way to fix this. I tried it last week and rechecked it again with a new challenge. Worked both times on the first try.

So, here is what I did:
  1. Select the specified car
  2. Turn off the radio
  3. Relaunch the game
  4. Start driving the car
  5. Turn on the radio
Both times the notification popped up exactly when I turned on the radio. This may also work without relaunching the game but I didn't try this yet

A few of them are taken from existing real leaks, the rest are as fake as the day is long. Some might coincidentally be true, for example the 2009 Ford Ka is/was in the texture files (but could very easily be a leftover, or a generic texture shared with another car). Nothing like the RSQ8, Mazda 5 and so on has ever been referenced, and I think the days of PG/T10 being sloppy with leftovers are over.

The Yamaha ATV one is real, but I wouldn’t trust anything else.

A few of them are taken from existing real leaks, the rest are as fake as the day is long. Some might coincidentally be true, for example the 2009 Ford Ka is/was in the texture files (but could very easily be a leftover, or a generic texture shared with another car). Nothing like the RSQ8, Mazda 5 and so on has ever been referenced, and I think the days of PG/T10 being sloppy with leftovers are over.

The Yamaha ATV one is real, but I wouldn’t trust anything else.
So... are we gonna get a playable Yamaha ATV?

I've also decided to create The Cutting Room Floor articles for FH4 and FH5 alike.

Here are its links:

I've had that issue with the two seasonal Eventlab events. Neither would load when I tried them today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Are you on console or PC? Because if you're on PC there is a fix.

Are you on console or PC? Because if you're on PC there is a fix.

Nah, console.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...error-retrieving-the-eventlab-event/544238/24

Try this method if you play on a PC, or if you normally play on a console but can also play on a PC.
A friend of mine had a similar glitch and this method worked for him.

Thanks 👍 Just a shame it doesn't work for consoles. Why did PG release them if they don't work properly?

I'm having issues with it.
I've got it to accept the fact I'm driving the car, a few times now.
Completed 1 or 2 A Class races for the second segment, a couple of times, even completed 3 to complete the second challenge.
Every time, the next time I've logged on, it's back to the first challenge again, owning & driving the car. 🙄

Happens on PC & Series X.

Things like this & the photo bug, make me not want to play.

Back