Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,906 comments
Is that the Ford Fiesta ST GRC RX43 Hoonigan Gymkhana 8? It was last seen in Forza Horizon 4 via the Fortune Island Expansion.
reminds me of hoonigan fiesta gym3
Ford-Fiesta-ST_1-1440x960.jpg

Hypothetically, what would they do for a third expansion anyways?
To be honest mate that's such an open question that you could answer it with nearly any idea you'd like. If I remember right the only leaked expansion code name not used so far is Ventura. You could base any guess around this I reckon.

Hypothetically, what would they do for a third expansion anyways?
Who knows, FH5 has leaned more into a live service where they don’t even do car packs anymore to trickle out content weekly. So why stop at two or three expansions

I love the spread of expansions though. They’ve done grounded like rally or blizzard mountain and creative like like Lego and hot wheels. They didn’t even try to explain how a floating hot wheels world exists in the sky.

Last edited:
Reading the Rally Adventure Expansion discussion threads on the Forza Subreddit shows that a lot of the users there are (no offense) uncultured. I feel that they really should've done some research on Mexico's baja and rally motorsport history to better understand the Rally Adventure Expansion.

Last edited:
After looking around i just realized that they added new badges in the files after Japanese Automotive Update but can't seem to find them on badges section of the menu (AFAIK). It's unclear what TT in front of the file name supposed to be, but looking back to Anniversary Update when they did add badges it is named HAS_Badge name (attached picture with Horizon Anniversay Badges name for reference).
there are some badges and UIs,items that may be launched in the future

Attachments

• 5B433)F1XG]3{{HQ4@12@AM.png
    5B433)F1XG]3{{HQ4@12@AM.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 18
  • ITI64B(6_RP6T[8655YF904.png
    ITI64B(6_RP6T[8655YF904.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 16
  • K{P_A8IT(_GLUPJGWPF_WFI.png
    K{P_A8IT(_GLUPJGWPF_WFI.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 16
  • @W5DUR2CH)ICF$TYV0%ONTF.png
    @W5DUR2CH)ICF$TYV0%ONTF.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 19
There's an outstanding piece in The Car Wishlist Forum by @GBalao888 about the Kei cars they want in the game. Have a read of it, I think it's a great write-up and very informative featuring some fantastic little cars.
Do you mean this one?
It's always fun going into the forza.net forums. That one guy I mentioned earlier has a deep hate on for gtplanet.

Screenshot_20230226_145040_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean this one?
It's always fun going into the forza.net forums. That one guy I mentioned earlier has a deep hate on for gtplanet.

Screenshot_20230226-151612.png

This one bud. It's on GTPlanet here.

Ever since the Autozam AZ-1 got added to GRID Legends I've wanted to own one in real life.
I'd like to own the Autozam, Vivio or Cappuccino but at 6ft 5 and 18st I don't think I'd fit very well into one lol.

I'll be honest until the announcement that the S800 was coming to the game I hadn't heard of the Kei car genre. I knew Japan had its own little car thing going but never knew what it was called or anything about it. I think that's why I enjoyed GBalao888's piece so much. I'd really like to FH5 add more Kei vehicles in game if possible. They're great little cars with so much potential for fun.

Imagine rallying a Vivio in the new DLC or street racing around Guatojuana (I can never spell this place) in the open top Kei's. I just think they'd be a great addition.

ljYN5oW.jpg

This is from this link; https://forums.forza.net/t/fh5-rally-adventure-expansion-available-march-29/587256

Not sure why the Tire Profile Size and the new rally parts aren't mentioned in the blog post. But apparently they are coming with Rally Adventure.

I really hope there are a decent amount of rally parts coming to existing cars and I'm very curious about how Tire Profile Size works.

• Is it on every car?
  • Is it on every tire option?
  • Does it affect PI?
  • Can we get smaller profiles, or is it just bigger profiles? If so, how big?
  • Do these options automatically raise the suspension to fit the increased profile as well?
Hoping @ManteoMax can shed any light on this new customization option.

ljYN5oW.jpg

This is from this link; https://forums.forza.net/t/fh5-rally-adventure-expansion-available-march-29/587256

Not sure why the Tire Profile Size and the new rally parts aren't mentioned in the blog post. But apparently they are coming with Rally Adventure.

I really hope there are a decent amount of rally parts coming to existing cars and I'm very curious about how Tire Profile Size works.

• Is it on every car?
  • Does it affect PI?
  • Do these options automatically raise the suspension to fit the increased profile as well?
I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but that sounds promising. I've been wishing for some of these things for quite a while.

I'd like to own the Autozam, Vivio or Cappuccino but at 6ft 5 and 18st I don't think I'd fit very well into one lol.

I'll be honest until the announcement that the S800 was coming to the game I hadn't heard of the Kei car genre. I knew Japan had its own little car thing going but never knew what it was called or anything about it. I think that's why I enjoyed GBalao888's piece so much. I'd really like to FH5 add more Kei vehicles in game if possible. They're great little cars with so much potential for fun.

Imagine rallying a Vivio in the new DLC or street racing around Guatojuana (I can never spell this place) in the open top Kei's. I just think they'd be a great addition.
They also have kei vans and there is a really cool company called "Dream Factory Blow" (be careful how you Google that) that makes adorable little conversion kits to make them look like retro American vans/SUVs and school buses and stuff, they are super cool. While it's probably not what a lot of people have in mind when they play Horizon, I'd love a little grid of these things.

br01.jpg
EasyRider-3.jpg
HighRider-2.jpg
PapaRider-1.jpg
RockRider.jpg
rr11.jpg
SurfRider-2.jpg
wA.jpg

(Sorry, I tried to put them in a spoiler tag to not take up so much space but apparently I'm too stupid to make it work.)

They also have kei vans and there is a really cool company called "Dream Factory Blow" (be careful how you Google that) that makes adorable little conversion kits to make them look like retro American vans/SUVs and school buses and stuff, they are super cool. While it's probably not what a lot of people have in mind when they play Horizon, I'd love a little grid of these things.

View attachment 1234884View attachment 1234885View attachment 1234886View attachment 1234887View attachment 1234888View attachment 1234889View attachment 1234890View attachment 1234891

(Sorry, I tried to put them in a spoiler tag to not take up so much space but apparently I'm too stupid to make it work.)
Nice pics! I just adore these little japanese K-cars.

ljYN5oW.jpg

• Is it on every car?
  • Does it affect PI?
furious-7-1967-off-road-chevrolet-camaro.jpg

maxresdefault - 2023-02-27T152027.893.jpg

20ad5f9e84da799cff689ba6d6097a36e274fc2d_l.jpg

I know it will never happen, but something I would like to see in an off-road profile tyres and new rally kits....

Well, to be realistic, perhaps for some SUVs and road cars, a change to smaller diameter wheels, such as those available on the Bentley Bentayga and BMW X6, would be available as a wheel size option.

Back