Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,946 comments
I’ve put up another 15 since then and they’ve all sold too. I can’t sell any more as the Auction House is capped at 25 sales a day. Started the day around 250 million, am now at 670 million.

It’s not my fault the snipers forgot to turn off their bots 😁
Could hit 999,999,999cr tomorrow if the snipers stay active.

This is the benefit of being a reasonably successful painter, I can list any car I sell on the Auction House with a 20 million buyout price 🙂

Last edited:
Just curious. Is yours stock? My Nevera can easily hit 260 on that speed trap.
I shaved weight on mine and tampered with the gear ratio. I think my lack of confidence in the approach to the speed trap was mostly to blame as the car is still to heavy and can overcome the grip in the last turn (going east to west). I eventually set a faster record in the Rimac, but the P1 got it easier. To be fair, the Nevera's handling has improved.

I’ve put up another 15 since then and they’ve all sold too. I can’t sell any more as the Auction House is capped at 25 sales a day. Started the day around 250 million, am now at 670 million.

It’s not my fault the snipers forgot to turn off their bots 😁
Could hit 999,999,999cr tomorrow if the snipers stay active.

This is the benefit of being a reasonably successful painter, I can list any car I sell on the Auction House with a 20 million buyout price 🙂
original

original

I used to love creating liveries on GTS thanks to the image import function. I really missed making liveries on FH mainly because I didn't think I had the patience or skill to create logos myself. I decided to try and gave myself a fairly easy starting project. I remember when using the EVO X that there were no decent looking rally liveries for it so I decided to do a semi replica of Fumio Nutahara's Advan Evo X.

I took me a while but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Hopefully the better I get and the bigger my own logo collection gets will help me cut down on the time to finish projects.

For a first try I'm happy with it.

I used to love creating liveries on GTS thanks to the image import function. I really missed making liveries on FH mainly because I didn't think I had the patience or skill to create logos myself. I decided to try and gave myself a fairly easy starting project. I remember when using the EVO X that there were no decent looking rally liveries for it so I decided to do a semi replica of Fumio Nutahara's Advan Evo X.

I took me a while but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Hopefully the better I get and the bigger my own logo collection gets will help me cut down on the time to finish projects.

For a first try I'm happy with it.
Looks good.

Having the big logo collection is the real challenge.

I’ve been building mine up since Forza Motorsport 6 and since I now have around 400 I can churn out paints pretty quick.

I’ve made 93 designs in total. Almost 40 are from this game alone. What used to be a 10 hour paint is now 1-2 mostly, so when I have a new car that I know I’ll keep in my garage for a while it gets a design.

Looks good.

Having the big logo collection is the real challenge.

I’ve been building mine up since Forza Motorsport 6 and since I now have around 400 I can churn out paints pretty quick.

I’ve made 93 designs in total. Almost 40 are from this game alone. What used to be a 10 hour paint is now 1-2 mostly, so when I have a new car that I know I’ll keep in my garage for a while it gets a design.
Thanks I appreciate it.🙂👍

I wouldn't have had the want to try but I worked out how to stream transparent logos over the game to trace from a Youtube video. It still takes a long time but It's way quicker and easier than doing it free hand and a lot more accurate too I imagine.

What's this game called again...?
The second of three spelling errors in the Playlist thus far :D If you're hunting for them, another of last week's Dailies and this week's Weekly.

I don't know if it's still the case, but one of the events that uses the stadium (can't remember if it's a course or a Playground Games round) calls it Estadio Horzion too.

Has anyone else noticed broken extreme weather in races?
Sandstorm and tropical storm in freeroam has a cool effects like sand/bushes flying over the road or a loud wind. After July update (Hot Wheels) all these effect are missing in event lab. I made a video showing the differences.
July update also remove lightning strikes in mainland storm season. Now only appears in Sierra Nueva

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed broken extreme weather in races?
Sandstorm and tropical storm in freeroam has a cool effects like sand/bushes flying over the road or a loud wind. After July update (Hot Wheels) all these effect are missing in event lab. I made a video showing the differences.
July update also remove lightning strikes in mainland storm seson. Now only appears in Sierra Nueva

Nice find, really anoying that its bugged on the main map. Be sure to report it on the Forza Horizon 5 site.

I wouldn't have had the want to try but I worked out how to stream transparent logos over the game to trace from a Youtube video. It still takes a long time but It's way quicker and easier than doing it free hand and a lot more accurate too I imagine.
That’s the method I helped popularise 🙂

It's so funny. Yesterday there were barely any Lightning on the AH and now there are hundreds all selling for 1mil. Guess the Lightning days are over.
And since I was already at the AH I searched for #4 Focus and got me self a few. And now I'm really happy. 😊
FtLJoDUWIAAsYaq

Not sure how often they might appear because they are rare. But it's possible.

Last edited:

I only really started developing my own paints and logo collection after moving to the PC. If you're on the PC version, use Glass2K and it makes windows transparent which really helps with tracing.

I only really started developing my own paints and logo collection after moving to the PC. If you're on the PC version, use Glass2K and it makes windows transparent which really helps with tracing.

I am on PC, I'll look into it. It sounds like it could be a nice simple improvement over the old streaming method. Thanks for letting me know. 😊👍

There’s nothing like that for people on consoles, is there?

I made the CT5 blackwing a factory 10 speed and man what a change.

The tune is under “turboteg90” creator if you guys want to try it out.

There’s nothing like that for people on consoles, is there?

Stream your Xbox to your PC, then do the “tracing” there.

It’s how I did it.
That's what I was going to suggest - you could get a cheap laptop for the same purpose or even something like this and plug it into the TV

Latest Posts

Back