Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,904 comments
You didn't mention anything about getting the challenge without winning the race, which is partly why I posted.
Well, I wouldn't know because I don't lose races :D

It is an odd one all round though. Clearly glitched, but at least in the player's favour this time.

Looks like they added some more boards to the map 😅
Forza Horizon 5 2023-05-12 13_52_23.png

1-4 Trial finish for me in the Lynk but the second race winner was behind me in the first race by less than a tenth of a second in his XKR-15. Probably because I was doing that spin to win idiocy at the end. :lol:

At any rate it sounds like XKR could be the way to go with this week's event.

1-4 Trial finish for me in the Lynk but the second race winner was behind me in the first race by less than a tenth of a second in his XKR-15. Probably because I was doing that spin to win idiocy at the end. :lol:

At any rate it sounds like XKR could be the way to go with this week's event.
All the cool kids go over the finish line backwards bud 😂😂😃

I used the Morris Minor FE for the Trial. I had fun but it was a bit of a handful. My teammates were the usual simpletons. We lost both of the first two races. And yet it gave us the championship. Well, whatever. Saves me from having to do the Trial again.

So is there a reason that chrome in FH5 looks so dark in direct sunlight? Trying to find a way to brighten it up.

Attachments

• 4177809e-cabe-4b04-88e6-01e4ec0c5322_1.png
    4177809e-cabe-4b04-88e6-01e4ec0c5322_1.png
    289.4 KB · Views: 11
I mean, if we change the stock supension to something like sport/race suspension, then we will no longer have the four wheel steering capability. Is this the way it should be or another bug?

I mean, if we change the stock supension to something like sport/race suspension, then we will no longer have the four wheel steering capability. Is this the way it should be or another bug?

It seems to be intentional - there's clearly no technical limitation as cars like the Beetle FE and Sesto Elemento FE have both racing suspension and all-wheel-steering.

If I had to guess, it’s meant to replicate the fact that many people remove 4WS systems when replacing suspension. Something to do with it being too intrusive for a lot of people and/or not always responding well with modifications, at least in the cases of stuff like the R32 Skyline.

I will posit that if the money and cars weren't so easy to get there would be more engagement. I do think TC2 does it better, you have to work for the money/cars (and here they are, still churning content).

I will posit that if the money and cars weren't so easy to get there would be more engagement. I do think TC2 does it better, you have to work for the money/cars (and here they are, still churning content).

You're probably right to be fair. I've never played The Crew 2, seen it on sale a few times in the Xbox Shop but never took the plunge.

The Crew 2 is very fun. The physics are kinda wack but once you get used to them there is a lot of fun to be had. Especially with the variety of vehicles.

The Crew 2 is very fun. The physics are kinda wack but once you get used to them there is a lot of fun to be had. Especially with the variety of vehicles.

I might have to take the plunge next time I see it on sale then. Cheers bud.

Back