Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,905 comments
Every time a concept is introduced into the Forza franchise I hold out hope that they'll start adding some older concept cars, too -- the Ford GT90, Jaguar XJ13, AMC AMX III, Mercedes-Benz C111, Chevrolet Aerovette, Dodge M4S, Alfa Romeo Carabo, ... yeah, this got real wishlisty real fast, my bad.
Sometimes I wish they would at least bring back the old concept cars that were on Xbox 360era.
Chrysler ME-Four-Twelve, Lamborghini Miura Concept, Seat Cupra GT, Bertone Mantide...

Every time a concept is introduced into the Forza franchise I hold out hope that they'll start adding some older concept cars, too -- the Ford GT90, Jaguar XJ13, AMC AMX III, Mercedes-Benz C111, Chevrolet Aerovette, Dodge M4S, Alfa Romeo Carabo, ... yeah, this got real wishlisty real fast, my bad.
The GT90 resurfaced recently & back in working order. They could definitely find her & model for a future DLC if PG/T10 wants.

+1 my personal dream it's to have the GT90, Yamaha OX99-11, Isdera Commendatore 112i, Cizeta V16T, the Stratos Zero and the 512 Pininfarina Modulo plus a lot of other strange and prototype cars. It's one of the topics of my collection of 1.43 scale models. Sorry for the wishlist guys.
Great to see the 500 E in the game, it's a Wolf in Sheep clothes, saw one of them at Modena time ago. Great Car indeed.

All these new cars Forza is getting has been magnificent! I hope there is more under wraps before the big launch day. :D
Yeah. I'm quite happy to see those nicely new cars.
I bet whitout any doubt there will be something new from BMW (M4, M8?) and from Italian brands like Ferrari and FCA (Please Lancia D24 As a Barn Find...)

I have to be honest, I initially got confused and thought they'd announced the Valkyrie, although I'm sure that will be appearing at somepoint. Personally I prefer the look of the production Valhalla to the concept but that could always turn up further down the line like the Lamborghini Urus.

Also nice to see the McLaren GT added too.

Hmm... seems that more "New to Forza" cars are being revealed on a daily basis, as well as some more manufacturers (Bugatti yesterday). What could be next?

It is more likely that is the time remaining to complete all 7 challenges and not the daily. Hence why the one below it says 'active in.'
I get what you mean but I still think it’s now 7 days. In FH4 we have 3 active daily challenges at once, and they each run out after 3 days. Even though to fill an entire season you need 7 challenges. I think in FH5 you can now have 7 active daily challenges and they each last 7 days. But similar to FH4, I think a new one will become active every since day, hence why it says “active in…” for the greyed out ones.

Hmm... seems that more "New to Forza" cars are being revealed on a daily basis, as well as some more manufacturers (Bugatti yesterday). What could be next?
Well, we already know the Taycan is in, so it most likely won't be a Porsche. My bet is on Ferrari or Lamborghini.
I hope it's something different, like BMW or Audi, some of the other brands need some serious love, but those two in particular would quiet a lot of the current nay-sayers.

+1 my personal dream it's to have the GT90, Yamaha OX99-11, Isdera Commendatore 112i, Cizeta V16T, the Stratos Zero and the 512 Pininfarina Modulo plus a lot of other strange and prototype cars. It's one of the topics of my collection of 1.43 scale models. Sorry for the wishlist guys.
Great to see the 500 E in the game, it's a Wolf in Sheep clothes, saw one of them at Modena time ago. Great Car indeed.
Oh damn, the CIZETA! Would love to see more niche Italian supercars.

Didn't the design have something to do with Giorgio Moroder?
Yep, as far as I know the creator of the project was somehow associated with him. He funded areas of development and the car was originally branded as the Cizeta-Moroder V16T until he (Giorgio Moroder) departed the project.

The car was designed by Marcello Gandini (who designed the Lancia Stratos, Fiat X1-9, Citroen BX, and Qvale Mangusta, among others), and the engine is basically two Lamborghini V8s slapped together.

Last edited:
It's about time to start the countdown, don't you think? Or too soon?

Attachments

• 904-33.jpg
    904-33.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 14
Bought 16 months of GP Ultimate for 26$ yesterday and finally finished Horizon 2 25 champs achievement. Lets go already 🤣

Pah, you're not ready till you've at least got the 100 champs achievement on FH2. I'm working my way towards the 168 😉🤣

Pah, you're not ready till you've at least got the 100 champs achievement on FH2. I'm working my way towards the 168 😉🤣
Actually, I did around 30 with first playthrough and find out that its stop counting championships at 24. Its my second playthrough. My next goal with H2 would be one championship with every car class and that would be it. Not a fan of grinding THAT much championships. There are some achievements in H1, so I wouldn't be stuck without goals to complete.

(Premium Edition/Premium Add-ons Bundle Players)
We really only 26 days away from this launching? Man time has gone fast since the reveal.

I feel like there is still quite a bit we don't know, especially about some marketed features like EventLab and New Customization. And the car list of course

Curious to see if PG have any surprises left up their sleeves or not. Not long to find out now!

Back