Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,905 comments

The RX-7 has two new kits, which is awesome

But it looks like the Rocket Bunny kits have been removed. Perhaps they aren't licensed for FH5? Anybody seen any footage with RB in FH5?

The RX-7 has two new kits, which is awesome

But it looks like the Rocket Bunny kits have been removed. Perhaps they aren't licensed for FH5? Anybody seen any footage with RB in FH5?

that or they moved it over to the Spirit-R Spec A RX7

I haven't seen any RB or LB bodykits, unless someone proves me wrong.

The BMW X5, Dodge Charger R/T and Ford Racing Puma Forza Editions are part of the VIP Pass.

Last edited:

The BMW X5, Ford Racing Puma and Ford '32 Forza Editions are part of the VIP Pass.
Sweet! I'll get '32 Ford right away. It is, imo, the best looking of the FE cars.

The BMW X5, Dodge Charger R/T and Ford Racing Puma Forza Editions are part of the VIP Pass.
I have seen the Nissan GTR R35 Kit (LW) and the Huracan Kit (LW).

So Liberty Walk are still in.

FBbeBoCXIAEn0St

FBbaAAnXMAEOrlE.jpg

Image from DJS twitter.
Does anyone on this forum know which brand this body kit is made by?
It has a pretty elaborate design, so it's hard to imagine it being a lazy "Forza" wide body kit...

Anybody ready to hear some sexy new Skyline GT-R R34 engine sound? Skip to 6:07 to not be spoiled.

And I knew some missing manufactures like BMW was going to be in the game, even with the preview build. Some of y'all worry too much...

Last edited:
And I knew some missing manufactures like BMW was going to be in the game, even with the preview build. Some of y'all worry too much...
Doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that one major manufacturer has been left off the table for most every Forza game since what, Forza 6? And considering that PG has done an incredibly poor job of bringing out the car list in a manner that doesn't cause rampant misinformation and confusion for everyone involved, it certainly lead people to connect dots. Sure, they're in there, but it certainly doesn't excuse how badly PG has cocked this up.

Doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that one major manufacturer has been left off the table for most every Forza game since what, Forza 6? And considering that PG has done an incredibly poor job of bringing out the car list in a manner that doesn't cause rampant misinformation and confusion for everyone involved, it certainly lead people to connect dots. Sure, they're in there, but it certainly doesn't excuse how badly PG has cocked this up.
Uhh, there is no need for rocket science if I clearly understand the situation at hand. I'd say it be more interesting to see confirmation of manufactures not being included in this game like it in FH3 with Volkswagen, and FH4 with Mitsubishi and Toyota, with actual announcements about them. I highly doubt BMW would want to miss out what looks to be the BIGGEST game to release this year. Heck, the E46 even has a new bodykit. I don't think they're going anywhere. ;)
Looks like no new customization options for the R34. Bit disappointing.
NOOOO you spoiled it. :ouch:
Thats the A90 supra sound file even down to the shift fart.
PG be sneaky and hiding its real sound haha. :P

Last edited:
View attachment 1085796

Image from DJS twitter.
Does anyone on this forum know which brand this body kit is made by?
It has a pretty elaborate design, so it's hard to imagine it being a lazy "Forza" wide body kit...
I believe it's done by a company called M2-Motoring. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the same kit is also appears in NFS Heat.

Also note that more Forza Edition Cars have branded tyres (Firestone, Goodyear and Michelin) now... I'm wondering if we get branded tyres as a performance upgrade... (Falcon XA Forza Edition had Goodyear Eagle tyres in Horizon 4)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1299).png
    Screenshot (1299).png
    56.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (1300).png
    Screenshot (1300).png
    74.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (1301).png
    Screenshot (1301).png
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Alfa Romeo, FIAT and Abarth seem to be missing. The worrying seems in place to me.
I have the same worry, although I agree with @TokoTurismo , yesterday they finally added BMW to the online car list article and although these brands (Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth and Lancia) all belong to the same group (Stellantis), some other manufacturers of the group are already on the list (Maserati, Jeep, RAM, Opel, Peugeot, Vauxhall) so it's not likely that a deal with the entire group fell apart. Fingers crossed that they will bring passion and soul into Forza Horizon 5. (Putting a pound in the swear box...)

That's incredibly odd, considering that the Lancia Stratos proudly featured in the car sounds showcase a while back...
… and was deleted from those videos later on. Seems like they lost the license from the entire FIAT group except for Ferrari. 😟

… and was deleted from those videos later on. Seems like they lost the license from the entire FIAT group except for Ferrari. 😟
The FIAT group doesn't exist anymore. First it merged with Chrysler (including Jeep) and then it merged into Stellantis and Ferrari was already spun off in 2016 and is legally a completely different company. And we didn't lose Maserati, which is part of Stellantis. I am still a bit worried about these brands, but I am hopeful it will be ok. Where did you see that the Lancia Stratos was removed from the video? It is is still here in this video:

Back