Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,905 comments
Ugh, pre-'90 Mazdas are some of my favorites. Not like I was expecting a surprise RX-500 concept or something, but the Cosmo is a masterpiece and it deserves more shine. Not to mention the first-gen RX-7!
Many of the already revealed car manufacturers have some classic cars missing. My guess is that the barn find care are not on the car reveal list yet. They want to keep them a secret as long as possible. And that’s something I agree upon, I would like to be surprised by the barn finds.

Mexican Vocho Taxi

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 19-55-10 Forza Horizon 5 Let’s ¡Go – Episode 9 - YouTube.png

The next and tenth LET'S GO!!! is on two weeks from now.

There's no word if it will be the last one, but given the date of when it will be (October 18th), that would be three weeks and a day away from launch (18 days for Premium Edition players), it's highly likely that could be the last LET'S GO!!! episode, before they reveal the soundtrack, every last bit of cars coming to the game, and that the game could eventually "go gold" shortly thereafter.

Last edited:
Sooooo....now that our boy the DeLorean is back. What are the odds of it having a body kit? For me it's low, only because of I don't want to expect it having one, only to be presently surprised it does indeed have one and that PG were keeping it under wraps. :cool:
I would think Universal would want the combined GDP of about 30 small countries for the BTTF body kit license, so I don't see it happening.

I'm positive one of the achievement art shown on TrueAchievements shows the Bentley Continental Supersports, and another I'm fairly certain shows the Bugatti Chiron
wasnt the bentley continental in one of the horizon stories? u race against pablo who is in the continental.

Last edited:
I just hope there are some other new cars from brands, that are not on the festival playlist, still to reveal.

The BMW M8, new Audi RS5, new Audi RS7, new Audi TT-RS, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, Ferrari F8 Tributo, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Mclaren GT, Ferrari SF90 Stradale, Nissan GTR Nismo, Nissan 370Z Nismo, have all been released/unveiled to the world long enough ago that they should have a chance at showing up in the base game.

Fingers crossed.

Now, they have "silently" updated the list again.
Mazdaspeed3 has been erased from the list.
Did they mistakenly list this car of traffic version, or is it future exclusive content?
Well, at least it seems that the possibility of not having the Mazdaspeed 3 on the launch car list has increased.

Whether Tommy Bargains is one of the new characters or not :lol: I hope the introduction of a used car market means it'll be easier to sell off our dupes rather than hitting up the auction house and praying someone wants your excess Beemer M3 or [insert other incredibly common car here] that you won in the seasonals, then getting disappointed and dumping it on the scrapheap for 0Cr.

If this isn't an option then at least make auctions last longer than 24 hours.

Screenshot_20211004-225439_YouTube.jpg

I guess an Isha's Taxis sequel is a shoo-in for one of the businesses, this time using Vochos or at least Nissan Tsurus.

Last edited:
Whether Tommy Bargains is one of the new characters or not :lol: I hope the introduction of a used car market means it'll be easier to sell off our dupes rather than hitting up the auction house and praying someone wants your excess Beemer M3 or [insert other incredibky common car here] that you won in the saesonals, then getting disappointed and dumping it on the scrapheap for 0Cr.

If this isn't an option then at least make auctions last longer than 24 hours.

View attachment 1084218

I guess an Isha's Taxis sequel is a shoo-in for one of the businesses, this time using Vochos or at least Nissan Tsurus.
used cars prob just means auction house. makes sense to place it under one menu option

I just hope there are some other new cars from brands, that are not on the festival playlist, still to reveal.

The BMW M8, new Audi RS5, new Audi RS7, new Audi TT-RS, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, Ferrari F8 Tributo, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Mclaren GT, Ferrari SF90 Stradale, Nissan GTR Nismo, Nissan 370Z Nismo, have all been released/unveiled to the world long enough ago that they should have a chance at showing up in the base game.

Fingers crossed.
I have it on pretty good authority that the TT RS and either RS4 or RS5 will be in at some point.

Now, they have "silently" updated the list again.
Mazdaspeed3 has been erased from the list.
Did they mistakenly list this car of traffic version, or is it future exclusive content?
Well, at least it seems that the possibility of not having the Mazdaspeed 3 on the launch car list has increased.
Perhaps the Mazdaspeed 3 will come in the same series as the 323 GTR that's been on the leaked list for the best part of year and a half.

I have it on pretty good authority that the TT RS and either RS4 or RS5 will be in at some point.
Please be true. Anonymous source? You're usually on the money when it comes to these sorts of things.

Last edited:
The character designer looks promising. As an older player, and a facial-hair haver, I can see how not having options for them might disappoint some people. Not me, though. I am going to be the cutest girl in Mexico. They didn’t spend a lot of time on shoes, but I saw some boots that might have been cowboy boots? Setting a game in Mexico and not having cowboy boots would be a disappointing omission.

I’m really looking forward to the next stream when the music stations and playlists will be revealed.

bandicam 2021-10-05 02-17-23-017.png

What I wondered about character customization. They are adding suits to the game that are clearly homaged to Mad Max.
However, the XB Falcon is not currently present in FH5's car list. It's a strange choice.
Could it be that the XB Falcon is an exclusive reward for Stuntman's Horizon Story, and that's why this car is intentionally hidden?

View attachment 1084277

What I wondered about character customization. They are adding suits to the game that are clearly homaged to Mad Max.
However, the XB Falcon is not currently present in FH5's car list. It's a strange choice.
Could it be that the XB Falcon is an exclusive reward for Stuntman's Horizon Story, and that's why this car is intentionally hidden?
Perhaps

What new Miata are you referring to exactly? Just curious.
A new Miata is possible! The ND2 Mazda MX-5 RF Club Edition. More powerful engine, new body style (RF), new body kit (Club edition). That warrants enough differences over the 2016 car to introduce a new model IMO, especially since retractable roofs are a hot new thing in FH5. They could also use machine grey as the new default colour (see picture below).

2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club

I'm a ****ing moron. Goddamn it.
Ah, I guess you were thinking about the ND. Whoops.

The ND2 Mazda MX-5 RF Club Edition. More powerful engine, new body style (RF), new body kit (Club edition). That warrants enough differences over the 2016 car to introduce a new model IMO, especially since retractable roofs are a hot new thing in FH5.
Eh, I suppose that's enough differences to warrant adding it. I like having multiple trim levels of a car anyway.

Eh, I suppose that's enough differences to warrant adding it. I like having multiple trim levels of a car anyway.
You mean multiple variants of a car, correct? Unless you wouldn't mind having both a regular C7 Stingray and a C7 Stingray Z51 Performance Package treated as two different cars.

There seems to be a difficulty I've noticed, amongst the community, in grasping the difference between a new model, based on an existing model, also known as a variant, and a trim level for a certain model.

Rule of thumb: if you can't option your way from the base model to what you're looking at, it's a variant not a trim. And variants tend to have many enhancements that make their inclusion worthwhile.

I'm all for variants, but not for trims. Just gives us the best trim. No Skyline R34 and then another R34 'Midnight Purple' edition like GT6.

Ah, I guess you were thinking about the ND. Whoops.

I just rewatched the stream from yesterday. The MX-5 they showed on the parking lot while revealing the DeLorean was in fact an MX-5 RF. Fingers crossed it will be added to the game at some point.

And… Did I understand Tommy Bargains correct in that Forzathon points from FH4 will transfer over to FH5? In that case I’m good as I have like 7K points in FH4 and nothing to spend them on. Might even farm some more the next 4 weeks… just in case.

Latest Posts

Back