Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,956 comments
Happy Lancia 037 Day, everyone!
80ee04f3-6fcc-4002-b940-abc8a9416de8.png

i4 M50... It's ok I guess. Hopefully we can get the M2/X5 M/X6 M at a future timepoint.

Correction: It's not a M50. Oops

Last edited:
i4 M50... It's ok I guess.
I don't think this is an i40M50 but a regular i4. The M50 has the M Sport package and looks different but I could be wrong. Let's just hope that if I'm right there will be an M package for it.

EDIT: Most importantly, there is still hope for the M3 G80 because the front end of the car that was seen on the tik tok leak bears no resemblance to either the i4 or the i4M.

Last edited:
New BMWs are welcome.
But there are many classics that have been lost:
M635CSi, 850CSi, Z8, 507, 328.

I miss a lot the 850.
Fun fact: Since it's release in FM4, the BMW 850CSi has only been purchasable in a Forza game twice. The rest, its either been DLC or an unlock. Or just straight up not featured in the case of FH3

I actually like this kit. Would fit in Horizon.
Actually, I like this body kit too.
I don't think this body kit is cool, but I have a fondness for it because of its uncool appearance.
If I was offered the option of importing either other FE widebody kits or the Civic FE widebody kit into the FH5, I would have no hesitation in choosing the latter.

If you're struggling with this week's 595 event, my tune should make it easier. Just bear in mind the brakes are a bit iffy and it likes to spin (even with ABS) if you apply them fully.

Share code: 166 483 260

BMW is getting a lot of love from Forza! Here are the cars coming to Forza Horizon 5:

• 1995 BMW 850CSi
  • 2022 BMW i4 G26e eDrive40
  • 2022 BMW iX xDrive50
  • 2023 BMW M2 G87
  • 2021 BMW M3 G80 Competition
  • 2024 Chevrolet Corvette C8 E-Ray
  • 2022 Rivian R1S
  • 2022 Rivian R1T
View attachment 1286077
Interesting fact:
All cars but the 850CSi are new to racing games. The M3 has been playable in some mobile games, but the rest is all new...

There really are some truly amazing homebrew tracks out there I agree. This game is really firing on all cylinders in the last few months and I love it.
Those tracks are great, but what I was referring to was the professionalism of the way the video was shot and edited.

The Forza Motorsport videos aren't as good in my opinion but PJ and his chums are doing a great job with the WRC reveal so far.

Last edited:
Those tracks are great, but what I was referring to was the professionalism of the way the video was shot and edited.

The Forza Motorsport videos aren't as good in my opinion but PJ and his chums are doing a great job with the WRC reveal so far.
Ah got ya bud. The video is put together very well indeed. I haven't seen PJ's WRC work yet I'll have to look it up.

Ah got ya bud. The video is put together very well indeed. I haven't seen PJ's WRC work yet I'll have to look it up.
They're still in the teaser stage right now but the scene transitions at 0:42 and 0:49 seconds are really professionally done in this video. Makes me want to play the game.
[EDIT] Whoops, I forgot about the reveal trailer which is equally stylish:

Sorry for the off topic. We now return you to our regular Horizon content lol.

Last edited:
They're still in the teaser stage right now but the scene transitions at 0:42 and 0:49 seconds are really professionally done in this video. Makes me want to play the game.
[EDIT] Whoops, I forgot about the reveal trailer which is equally stylish:

Sorry for the off topic. We now return you to our regular Horizon content lol.

Cheers bud, very kind of you. I love the Finnish accent, such a cool lazy drool to it. That accent coming out of and driver as they throw a car around is in my Top Ten coolest things in the world.

Anyhow I digress. Yes, the quality of the videos is top notch. Top work @PJTierney and your team. A man of many artistic talents.👍👍👍

Top work @PJTierney and your team. A man of many artistic talents.👍👍👍
I'm not sure he went out with the camera personally lol. I'm convinced he came up with the Built From The DiRT Up slogan though. :lol:

And yeah, I love Kalle's accent. I hope he's not the co-driver though or I'll be slamming into a lotta walls and cliffs.

Last edited:
My role in the trailer’s creation was pretty small really, just minor bits of feedback here and there (like suggesting the Lancia use the Repsol livery).

The people that made the trailer did a great job though: https://firewithoutsmoke.com/case-study/ea-sports-wrc-official-reveal-trailer/

I won’t tell you how many months it took to build the trailer though, a lot of consideration went into making the biggest and best first impression possible 🙂

The last videos that I directly worked on were the hotlap videos for F1 22.

Last edited:
Uh hum, back to FH5 ;) :lol:

@Edax 76 Used your FXX off-road tune for this week's Speed Zones. Tune was superb. Took a couple of runs to relearn the zone layouts but the handling off-road was much better than you'd think that car could ever be. 👌

Also, was I the only person who didn't realise you had to turn left at the end of the Dock EventLab? I went round and round to the right on 97% at least twice more. What a Dunce I am! :lol:

Uh hum, back to FH5 ;) :lol:

@Edax 76 Used your FXX off-road tune for this week's Speed Zones. Tune was superb. Took a couple of runs to relearn the zone layouts but the handling off-road was much better than you'd think that car could ever be. 👌

Also, was I the only person who didn't realise you had to turn left at the end of the Dock EventLab? I went round and round to the right on 97% at least twice more. What a Dunce I am! :lol:
Thanks bud. That car just handles great full stop I think, it's turned into one of my first go to cars for many eligible events on and off road.

I didn't have the same issue with the Docks Eventlab, however.......At the exact same point on 2 separate runs the game suddenly decided I'd missed a checkpoint about 10 corners before. It was the same checkpoint each time (I was extra careful not to miss it second time), and it never flagged up until that point. Hasn't happened since though. I did enjoy the map though.

Back