Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,956 comments
VXR
Posted on Twitter by the official account. So, what is the most requested car? I don't go over on Forza Official.

View attachment 1286654
The most requested car is in fact a 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R.

landscape-1459178887-ser.jpg

Last edited:

FH5 Release Notes: September 11th, 2023​

Forza Support Team

• Updated
Follow
We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 5. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this update.

New Features (Available from September 12th)
  • EventLab 2.0 featuring Customizable Flyers, Selection Mode, Prefabs
  • New User-Generated Content category: Prefabs (featuring share codes, number of downloads and payouts)
  • EventLab Island (Sandbox island of 2km x 2km size featuring more prop budget memory)
  • EventLab Quality Of Life Improvements (Blueprint builder Favourites Tab, Unlimited EventLab events displayed through searching, more Attachment Nodes, Checkpoint Options)
  • EventLab Prop Packs (Petrol Station, Giant Plots, Primitive Shapes)
  • Car Customization Body kits and Widebody kit: AC Schnitzer body parts for 2015 BMW i8 and 2018 BMW M5, Forza Widebody Kit for 1995 BMW 850CSi
  • Car Customization: 20 Vorsteiner rims
  • Horizon Creative Collector Accolade
"Horizon Creatives" Limited Timed Series Features (Available from September 14th until October 12th)
  • Evolving World: Treasure Hunt obstacle courses
  • Evolving World: Flask collectible (also available in EventLab as standalone prop)
Unlockable cars
  • 7 Festival Playlist Reward Cars (Available from September 14th onwards)
    • 1996 BMW 850CSi
    • 2021 BMW M3
    • 2022 BMW i4
    • 2022 BMW iX
    • 2022 Rivian R1S
    • 2022 Rivian R1T
    • 2023 BMW M2
  • 1 Loyalty Reward Car (Available from October 5th for all players accessing and playing 2023 Forza Motorsport)
    • 2024 Chevrolette E-Ray
      • Developer’s Notes: Please be aware the system might take up to 24 hours to complete all the verifications. Once done, a pop-up will be displayed in-game and the car will be available in your car collection

Bug fixes

General
  • General performance and stability fixes
PC
  • Fixed an issue where, upon loading up the game, a black screen would be displayed for an unintended amount of time after the Xbox Game Studio logo (Bug ID 3906546)
Cars
  • Fixed an issue with the 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Evo where the reverse lights on the rear were not lighting up correctly (Bug ID 3907562)
  • Fixed an issue with the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde where the headlights were not functioning properly during night time (Bug ID 3907112)
  • Fixed an issue with the 2021 Ferrari Roma where the cockpit dashboard was incorrectly displayed in low-resolution (Bug ID 3901597)

As predicted they've made changes to the encrypted files, cracking down further because of stuff like this.

That's a shame, it was interesting to have the insight into what was in production but it sounds like that door is now firmly shut. I guess you're right that it was inevitable once it was made obvious where these details were coming from.

The most requested car is in fact a 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R.

View attachment 1286758

giphy (2).gif

(I mean the SE-R is a cool car dont get me wrong, Just surprised it's widely enough known and liked to be at the top of the list)

Edit - Doing some further reading It seems the car (Or atleast the base version Tsuru) has some connections to Mexico. More understandable now I guess.

Last edited:
The BMW i4 also have a Forza Widebody.

Event labs island codename referred on the file as Pandora.
Forza Motorsport referred as Steelhead
Donut media related content codenamed Saber

• Blocks out gamertag
  • Watermarks stats with their name
Ok.
Well, PGG/MS can't ban you for using time traveling or other trickery to access still-locked cars if they don't know your gamertag, do they?

(Then again, they can auto-ban you if they detect those cars in your garage... :lol:)

I play on Series X and since the update earlier this week the game has become so slow whilst going through the various menus. Is anyone suffering this. It can upwards of 2 minutes to perform commands.

I play on Series X and since the update earlier this week the game has become so slow whilst going through the various menus. Is anyone suffering this. It can upwards of 2 minutes to perform commands.
Mine won't even launch on PC. Just crashes trying to launch from the app with the 0x0 error like others have been reporting.

Last edited:
Im noticing some issues too with how long it takes to load some areas of the game, the AI being extremely fast even on highly skilled, and rewind not functioning properly

Moving the game to my D:XboxGames folder via the advanced management through the app looks to have got it working again.

Unusually for me, I've got the playlist car already. Honestly, without that grille, it's a generationally good-looking sports saloon. Way more visual interest than the pudgy M4. I've got mine in IoM Green with silver and copper finished Vorsteiner rims from the update. I'd have loved to not fit the rear diffuser, but it annoyed me that the standard part was in gloss, whilst the M-Performance front and sides were in matte effect. So now I have the overblown exhaust...

I did AWD swap it, but it just felt boring and it messes with the gearing so that it tops out at 137mph.

Last edited:
No one ever said the BMW had a ugly grille at least until the M3 and M4 came along with it, but I am burying the lede with this. Got mine now.
1694722404959.png

Also one of the EventLabs reminds me of the Riddler's Batmobile challenges in Arkham Knight. Here's why:
1694722445347.png

1694722457554.png

Does anyone remember them?

Last edited:
Back