Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,862 comments
On the official forum they deleted the thread where someone mentioned moving to NZL. So I decided not to gamble and will stay at home.
Same here, I never gamble like that. Not afraid of a ban or something, they can’t really do anything about that. But much more afraid of some game code getting messed up when there is a discrepancy in the timeline when I switch back to Euro time.

It's a shame we can't transfer are Horizon 4 money over to Horizon 5 I have over 28 million with nothing to spend it on!!
On the contrary, I am BORED of having everything in FH4, and one of the things I am looking forward to the most in FH5 is having something to work towards. I have over 360Million credits in FH4 with nothing to spend it on.

It's less than a day left for us. Also, they say third time's a charm... :D:D:D

Attachments

• JagXJR15-#1-91Silv1.jpg
    JagXJR15-#1-91Silv1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 8
I’ll see if I can qualify for it. My credit took a big hit after seven months of unemployment. If not, then it’s a used XBox from Gamestop for me.
Good luck! Hope your credit is helpful with that. Sorry to hear about your console troubles. I’d be happy to throw in some money to help you out but I’m out of work at the moment. Good thing the game is on Gamepass as I can justify a smaller sum like that versus 80-100 AUD for a copy of the game whilst between jobs.

You know what? I'm going to see if I can still grab a digital version of this game. I initially thought that of skipping this game at launch as I didn't want to try running this game on my aging Xbox One, but with my new PC; I think it might actually run this.

and then I could play it on my PC temporarily until I get a Series X.

Back