Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,937 comments
Saw a Suzuki Cappucino with some light aero parts on the way home from work when I was on the ring road of Edmonton, about two weeks ago! it looked pretty darn cool!!
I've only ever seen Kei cars on TV, very envious of you bud. I love Kei's because they're different, and I like to embrace different and quirky things in life. Life is far too short to follow the norm, let your freak flag fly and go for it. Would love to own an Autozam or Cappuccino but I'd never be able to drive them lol.

That's just how bad the newest WRX is, it even killed all the action/fun in this subforum. :lol:
I came back from the U.S. a few weeks ago and we actually stopped at a Subaru dealer just to see one in the flesh as we don’t get them over here. I was honestly amazed at how dated it felt, but in that regard I actually kinda like it because of that. The plastic cladding also didn’t bother me so much after actually looking at it either.

I've been checking out the Crew 2 as it was dirt cheap and I thought why not give it a go? So I've been checking that out instead.

Doesn't help that I'm not a fan of the new WRX so struggled to get through the playlist this week for once. Usually i jump into it on Friday morning and get to 20 points at least but not this series. This latest one doesn't really do much for me unlike the previous series which I thoroughly enjoyed but that's life. I'm more looking forward to the next update in early October.

Last edited:
I have to admit that after unlocking the WRX I only drove it back to the main festival. I haven't touched it since. No particular reason. I really must take it out on the map soon.

I actually don't mind the addition of the WRX - B Modern Rally is the single most overused car class for seasonals, so it's nice to have something in that class that I haven't already driven a hundred times, even if it is just another Subaru. Plus, it's the first WRX in the game with the modern FA24 engine instead of the old 90s EJ25 that STi clung onto, so at least there's something technically interesting about it to balance out its less than lovely looks.

Plus, it's the first WRX in the game with the modern FA24 engine instead of the old 90s EJ25 that STi clung onto, so at least there's something technically interesting about it to balance out its less than lovely looks.
This is it for me; it basically is a WRX (which is snoozeville to me), but it's a WRX with an all-new engine. Shame it's actually less good PI-wise than the EJ25 WRXes, but I also haven't slapped rally tires on mine yet so I don't know how it stacks up in comparison to the 2019 WRX from the car pass.

Hot take, that 2019 WRX should've gone into Track Toys and I'm tired of pretending it shouldn't have been. :P

Last edited:
Spotted a wild @Famine while treasure hunting in my new Chaser.

eab43bf1-5e1b-460d-b39f-6ab34f77ec4d.png

Honestly did a double take when I saw the gamertag.

Back