FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Not broke into 47's yet but still working on setup which will most likely still be garbage by race one haha. Only done handful of laps. Will be doing some running on Friday / Saturday.

Great little track for ToCA though. Was good last season.

I want to give it one more chance. I am a big fan of short tracks. Hope people will drive fair this time.
Last season wasn't bad from what I remember. Turn 1 is a good opportunity and the other hairpin has a lot of lines. Should mean overtaking will be easy and hopefully there won't be many divebombs.

Last season wasn't bad from what I remember. Turn 1 is a good opportunity and the other hairpin has a lot of lines. Should mean overtaking will be easy and hopefully there won't be many divebombs.

Can imagine RWD doing much better than Monza, straights aren't as long and the last half of the lap is brilliant for a RWD car. FWD battle understeer wide. Especially last corner.

Remembering @Yeratel84 hitting the wall and @LewisR3 getting bounced into the pits as a result, also I was fighting for a win with @CrazyJohn but I messed up and crashed last corner.

Can imagine RWD doing much better than Monza, straights aren't as long and the last half of the lap is brilliant for a RWD car. FWD battle understeer wide. Especially last corner.

Remembering @Yeratel84 hitting the wall and @LewisR3 getting bounced into the pits as a result, also I was fighting for a win with @CrazyJohn but I messed up and crashed last corner.
None of that was relevant enough to my post to need a quote, but ok.

Stewarding:

Race #1: Position swap between @rcb929 & @cnd01 - Connor adjudged to have gained an unfair advantage on L11. Old result 05 CND 06 RCB; New result 05 RCB 06 CND.

Strikes:
@Espial Race #2 Lap #5 - two incidents with @rcb929 - 1 strike applied.

@CrazyJohn @LancerEvo7 Race #3 - multiple incidents between these two. If you want to try shoving each other off, do it in a 1v1 race. 2x strikes for @CrazyJohn 1x strike for @LancerEvo7 but such moves won't be tolerated again.

Warnings for driving standards:
@DrifterJoe @cnd01 @Furinkazen @chrisjohnson93 @Yeratel84 @rcb929

Overall summary of strikes (season):
1x @DrifterJoe @Espial @Furinkazen @LancerEvo7 @LewisR3 @TNR_KING_FILO

2x @cnd01 @CrazyJohn

STANDINGS:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Stewarding:

Race #1: Position swap between @rcb929 & @cnd01 - Connor adjudged to have gained an unfair advantage on L11. Old result 05 CND 06 RCB; New result 05 RCB 06 CND.

Strikes:
@Espial Race #2 Lap #5 - two incidents with @rcb929 - 1 strike applied.

@CrazyJohn @LancerEvo7 Race #3 - multiple incidents between these two. If you want to try shoving each other off, do it in a 1v1 race. 2x strikes for @CrazyJohn 1x strike for @LancerEvo7 but such moves won't be tolerated again.

Warnings for driving standards:
@DrifterJoe @cnd01 @Furinkazen @chrisjohnson93 @Yeratel84 @rcb929

Overall summary of strikes (season):
1x @DrifterJoe @Espial @Furinkazen @LancerEvo7 @LewisR3 @TNR_KING_FILO

2x @cnd01 @CrazyJohn

STANDINGS:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
what did i get a strike for?

The team standings are wrong for ECM. I scored 21 points in of the all races yet in two of the rounds we have a total that is less than that. It should be 30-36-30 points for rounds 10-11-12.

The team standings are wrong for ECM. I scored 21 points in of the all races yet in two of the rounds we have a total that is less than that. It should be 30-36-30 points for rounds 10-11-12.

Whoops, think i've counted Yera's scores by mistake.

Looks like i'll be pre-q for the rest of the season, looking unlikely that i'll overturn a 43 point gap.

Has anyone done any laps around Maggiore yet?

At least my win wasn't taken away this time.

Oh, and at least VERT on Fire is leading by nearly 60 points.

At least my win wasn't taken away this time.

I was hoping for a position swap for when you binned me off entirely because it would annoy you.

Oh, and at least VERT on Fire is leading by nearly 60 points.
A.
B. You sound annoyingly cocky about it.

Whoops, think i've counted Yera's scores by mistake.
I know I'm useless to the team but come on...

Yeah, so next time try to leave more space when defending.
I left you about 3 lanes on the outside but you insisted on jamming it up the half lane left on the inside.

You're a lot better this season, but you really need to learn patience. You, Joe and Connor all get complained about in the reverse grid races for it.

I left you about 3 lanes on the outside but you insisted on jamming it up the half lane left on the inside.

You're a lot better this season, but you really need to learn patience. You, Joe and Connor all get complained about in the reverse grid races for it.

Whilst I don't usually like to "call" people out - I'm with Lancer here. It's a common trend in reports. Even if there is nothing in those reports on occasion it's still about you guys.

In general a few members seem to take the reverse grids in particular way too ruthlessly. Just because you're 1+ sec clear of half the grid doesn't mean they should just move over or be rammed off the road.

I'm hoping these drivers actually improve second half of the season, and rethink their racecraft. At least one of the "Doing It For Dale" moments off someone at weekend gave us a good ol' laugh at Stewarding.

Don’t know if it’s just me, but I’d prefer just the one reverse grid race, the non reverse grid race I did at Tsukuba was great fun, the others less so due to a combination connection and faster drivers coming through. Being 5 seconds back from the pack after just 3 corners when you’re over a second off the pace is quite demoralising :lol:

Don’t know if it’s just me, but I’d prefer just the one reverse grid race, the non reverse grid race I did at Tsukuba was great fun, the others less so due to a combination connection and faster drivers coming through. Being 5 seconds back from the pack after just 3 corners when you’re over a second off the pace is quite demoralising :lol:

Would help if drivers actually had patience.

Would help if drivers actually had patience.
Some drivers make it where taking a dive is pretty much the only way of getting by if they don't make a bad mistake. Won't name names because those that do it know exactly who they are. I'm fine racing around a lot of people, but there are others that will be considerably slower per lap and run you down to the grass when you're along side of them attempting to pass. Doesn't matter if it's the first lap or the last corner. In the end, all it does is slow themselves down in addition to blocking faster drivers

Last edited:
I left you about 3 lanes on the outside
In which of the 5 instances exactly?

Okay, I agree that I shouldn't have instantly taken you out but at that time I was really angry.

Also I think I've learned how to be patient. I had no incidents with slower cars at Monza during reversed grid races so...

Back