FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
It's harder to give Furi a win than actually win the race yourself lol

Requires you to defend against the entire field whilst purposely going slowing and backing everyone up for at least enough laps for him to get a few seconds gap, not including the amount of time it actually takes him to get through the field and up front.

It's harder to give Furi a win than actually win the race yourself lol

Requires you to defend against the entire field whilst purposely going slowing and backing everyone up for at least enough laps for him to get a few seconds gap, not including the amount of time it actually takes him to get through the field and up front.

I'd honestly accept a retroactive DSQ from S9 Spa race 3 (Especially if it was traded for my ******** penalty from T13 Brands). My blocking that race made what I did to John this past weekend look tame.

I can actually make the race next weekend, the Reno has been given a dust off and a few laps already... Interesting setup to make this go quick, to say the least :lol:

I can actually make the race next weekend, the Reno has been given a dust off and a few laps already... Interesting setup to make this go quick, to say the least :lol:

Bend the game physics Mole :lol:

So, bad news.
After a completely sober boxing match between myself and the wall, I have unfortunately broken my hand. So, since I can't really drive and shift with one hand, I won't be able to make it to a race this season.

the wall won, btw

The car feels much more enjoyable to drive compared to pre-update. My lap times went slower by a tenth or too though.

Last edited:
The car feels much more enjoyable to drive compared to pre-update. My lap times went down by a tenth or too though.

Whilst slower, the VW feels a bit more stable and planted than before. Audi has always been a bit twitchier I know though.
Additional note:

There will be no BoP changes before Maggiore - however if things are significantly affected then there may be an earlier BoP adjustment.

Last edited:
I think the new tyre model suits me better for my driving style. It feels a bit less artificial. I read more that wheel users seem to like the changes more than DS4 users. I did lower the brake balance a bit.

I got a 48,5 so should be able to drive this consistently. Was curious how the original PD setup of the car would feel. But I did not like that again but also felt better than before. Was able to do a 49,4. So back to the new setup.

What does the rest do ?

Last edited:
I think the new tyre model suits me better for my driving style. It feels a bit less artificial. I read more that wheel users seem to like the changes more than DS4 users. I did lower the brake balance a bit.

I got a 48,5 so should be able to drive this consistently. Was curious how the original PD setup of the car would feel. But I did not like that again but also felt better than before. Was able to do a 49,4. So back to the new setup.

What does the rest do ?

As there are more broken links than an old bike chain, can somebody tell me the power and weight settings for the Genesis and the Megane? Also which Maggiore track layout are we using?

Been testing a few cars for next season over the past few days, I think the roster will be a lot more sensible than it's been for the past few seasons.

20180802172559.jpg

Back