Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
Hi guys, wanted to share an edit with you that I have started and is a WIP (work in progress). I know it has its flaws at the moment but its getting worked on when i can find time to play around with it. Still trying to get to grips in doing the spray off the tyres etc, however I do feel that I am improving every time. Yeah, the reflection needs minor adjustment but its getting there. Constructive criticism is welcome. I originally started with an HDR image as I really like the effect this technique gives off. Here goes...:)

Grand%252520Valley%252520Speedway1.jpg

:dopey::dopey::dopey:

Gota hand it to you there buddy. I Love it! I think another exotic such as a Lambo would look sexy. :)

This would make a nice desktop background!:dopey:

Thanks for the Positive comments.:) Yea its a work in progress but I'm leaving it how you said with the sunshine and the storm as I love the effect it gives off. Thats why I love the HDR photography technique. When I get a good length of time to work on it I'll try get it done if not most of it. I have got to finish the spray which would be the first thing I'd finish when I get back to it. When I first started creating this image I started looking at the spray with second thoughts, thinking it looked terrible but now I have taken a break, them thoughts have started to disappear. (Well maybe it needs a little more refinement but hey I'm sure it will only get better.)

Cheers buddy. Brad.:)

Last edited:
Someone should recreate a race mod version of the BMW Z4 and the Merc SLS racing side by side on Nurburgring or something ;) There's a good task for all you amazing photoshoppers!

Everything is this thread is brilliant but some of it is loosing the original theme from the OP. Oh well. Loving it all. Just wish that picture of the Super GT at Tokyo in rain would come back

A lot of great work in this thread.

Everything is this thread is brilliant but some of it is loosing the original theme from the OP. Oh well. Loving it all. Just wish that picture of the Super GT at Tokyo in rain would come back

I lost it with my HD unfortunately, however I've been working on a new one.

Original
circuitdelasarthe20091a.jpg

Edit
circuitdelasarthe20091.png

Back