Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
^^ @ zzpt
If that's the future, I'm in!

This edit is pretty old, by like 6 months, that's why the photo itself look pretty rough . Did the Cut,copy,paste, rinse and repeat on the bumper to make it aftermarket. The graphic was hand drawn. (this was waaayyy before i knew how to clean up the edges, the F-stop, magnification, and panning mode.)

2916356.jpg

8006609_orig.jpg

Edit: Thanks snyper and nissanfanatic for the compliment on that 270 photo.

^Great, it's saying something like: "You can make a superb supercar but the F40 will still leave it in it's dust, it's the KING." :)

Woah! A lot of black magic happening in here :drool:

Too bad I found no decent way for heavy rain, spray and so on.
Hope the drops will do justice.

I've got an open ear for critics & comments ;)

Oh 💡 ... imagine it's just starting to rain :)

You've got a good start there. The clouds are very nice!
Some things:
Rain doesn't fall in the same direction all the time. A few degrees variation between the drops will add some realism.
Spray is a tricky thing to pull off. A lot of people go about it differently. Look up cars driving in the rain on google. Really study the pictures to get a good idea of what it would look like.
And don't forget the trails the tires leave behind. Add a stripe behind the tires that is lighter than the road to really sell the effect.
But since it is just starting to rain in your picture, these things should be subtle.
👍

To add to the great feedback lilmann73 already gave, I'd say you should also concentrate more on composition. It really bugs me that you don't have the whole car in the frame.

Keep it up. 👍

Thanks for the comments on the Jaaaag. I think you guys are right about the background, I might change it back and just modify it a bit. 👍

Oh man, there's some amazing stuff over the lat two pages. 'zzz_pt'... Those Furai pictures are amazing!
That was the one car (apart from the Veyron) which really deserved to be a Premium model. I would have used it for every photo shoot.

You've got a good start there. The clouds are very nice!
Some things:
Rain doesn't fall in the same direction all the time. A few degrees variation between the drops will add some realism.
Spray is a tricky thing to pull off. A lot of people go about it differently. Look up cars driving in the rain on google. Really study the pictures to get a good idea of what it would look like.
And don't forget the trails the tires leave behind. Add a stripe behind the tires that is lighter than the road to really sell the effect.
But since it is just starting to rain in your picture, these things should be subtle.
👍

Thanks for the feedback. Helps a lot! Especially the part with looking at real-life pics.

To add to the great feedback lilmann73 already gave, I'd say you should also concentrate more on composition. It really bugs me that you don't have the whole car in the frame.

Keep it up. 👍

Thanks for the tip. Takeing the picture I was like "Well, cut the car it will look awesome". Now, after reading your post I'm like :ouch:

this has to one of the coolest threads on this site, I have lots of your cool pics as my Desktop background and anytime someone sees my PC they admire the pics. Amazing work guys, keep up the great work!

👍👍

Dear PD: please give us custom paint

borrowed a pic from driftinziggy, cause I don't have this car:

this one was an accident...but I liked it

some fun with flames:

Back