Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
Heavy saturation on car body paintwork only, 90% de-sat on the background whilst windscreen reflection, lights and rims completely B/W.

5766047088_e6941e1ff1_z.jpg

... another heavy edit (not sure how I got this result :dunce:)

5738221420_0f4e7b9189_z.jpg

BIG "noob" mistake in Photoshop - DO NOT USE THE LENSE FLARES for headlights.

Most of these images are awesome, especially the ones done by the OP. If I were a mind to do so, I think I might be able to match it; I'm just too lazy. lol - Doubt I'd exceed them though. VERY nice work. :D

Some really great stuff you guys are doing here! Simply amazing...*jealous* XD

BTW, anyone care to make a turtorial on making rain+reflection+spray? Think it would really help ;)

BIG "noob" mistake in Photoshop - DO NOT USE THE LENSE FLARES for headlights.

Most of these images are awesome, especially the ones done by the OP. If I were a mind to do so, I think I might be able to match it; I'm just too lazy. lol - Doubt I'd exceed them though. VERY nice work. :D

I appreciate the advice, Im always open to learn. Thanks!

Have been viewing this thread since it started and i must say all the images in here are all very good, so i decided to give it a shot :D
Original:
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery.jpg

Edit V1:
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery%20Rain.jpg

Edit V2:
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery%20Rain%202.jpg

Changes in V2 that are not in V1:
Lightning, Rain drops around lights and grass on edges of track.
Feedback is appreciated :D

NBDESIGNZ that is very nice! a 👍 to you :D
i made one more for today:
Original:
Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track.jpg

V1 Edit:
Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track%20Ken%20Block.jpg

V2 Edit:
Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track%20Ken%20Block%20Rally.jpg

Feedback appreciated :D

okay, I suck at photoshop and this took me way too long but after seeing Big Ron's picture I decided to give it a shot. Not the greatest but it's my 1st attempt.

burningshocker.jpg

For the first try, it looks really good. Well done. There is some space above, but an overall good result.

What helps me a lot to realise my ideas is to watch real photos of the same idea to see, how it works in real life.....studying real world photos is the best way to get a realistic result.

3 more from me :D

Rally.jpg

Changed: Contrast, Brightness, Saturation
Added: Dust Particles, Dirt/Dust from front wheel

Flames.jpg

Changed: Nothing :D
Added: Flame, flame light on floor, vinyls

Original:
Eiger%20Nordwand%20Short%20Track_1.jpg

Edited:
Mazda%20AZ-1%20Aurora.jpg

I made this quite a while ago, Using my favorute car in gran turismo. Since buying this lotus I never drive anything else! This seems like the best place to post it too:

722gt5cover.jpg

That's kind of a rough neighborhood to be parking your Vette in, don't you think Ron? And while you're at it, you might want to think about giving it a bath... :scared::dopey:

Great pic again.

Also, great photos SMFan - I love the feeling of hopelessness with the Merc - it's like it's in quicksand.

Back