Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
The idea is good but for some kind of reason i think the car looks to sharp in comparison to the track, like its copy and pasted from another picture... =\

Well, I know what you mean, but I think the original (below) is worse. You can't fix everything. ;) It's also just a 30-40 minute work, forgot to mention that.

To keep the thread from dying i had to do more edits... so:
Original:
Laguna%20Seca%20Raceway_3.jpg

V1(Rain):
Laguna%20Seca%20Raceway_4_3_5%20film%20effect.jpg

V2(Very Dark & Rain):
Laguna%20Seca%20Raceway_4_3_5%20dark.jpg

Feedback is appreciated :D

damn, I wish I had time to mess around with GT5 pics like you all, instead I need to do it with real pictures... but it's not that different. Big Ron, your exploding Brembo is truly, TRULY TRUUUUUUUUUULY good. This comes from a guy that earns his living by photoshoping cars.

Awesome handmade details everywhere, very real, and the wheel moving over the brake without the brake loosing focus... damn, I still remember when I had to do something similar, and it wasn't even in detail. I wanted to rip the hair off my head.

Respect.

EDIT: That livery just above this post looks also pretty well made!

First time attempting anything like this (all I've done is add vignettes to pictures) so they need a lot of work... :grumpy:

Evening version:

Morning Version:

Any advice?

Here are two quick and dirty proposed photmode locations I just did:

Jubilee Church (Rome)
edit3.jpg

Milhaukee Art Museum
edit4.jpg

Not perfect, but I think they work fairly well.

And because I believe Deep Forest needs to have weather:

DFrain.jpg

Edit: Spent a considerable amount more time on this one:

Before:
DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

After:
snowcopy.jpg

If anyone wants to know how to do snow like this (not saying it's the best way, but I think it looks good) I figured out a relatively simple way to do it. I think it came out pretty good for only really my second ever serious photoshop.

edit2: Just did a bit more work and threw in a cool-filter
snow2.jpg

mmmmverynice

Last edited:
Back